5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Iron Tiger

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Where is the end of version one end for me it's end when Dutch tell kate her husband maybe ded then game was closed and it's back on main menu
As of now (v0.01), the content ends right at this point. I didn't think about it earlier, but in future updates, I'll probably add a message saying, "This is the end of version v0..." and so on.

Mar 29, 2021
Unexpectedly early, however the Steam page of the game is already available: :)

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Great game
Everything is great
Story, Characte, Facial Expression, Writing, Render, Personality, etc
I hope that the relationship between the two MCs will deepen as soon as possible, so that the sexual act between female protagonist and other men will feel netorare
I LOVE NTR and NTS

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Nice narrative.. decent renders.. seems like the beginning of a solid game. Not a female protagonist kind of a guy but think I will be hanging around to see where this one goes.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Can I make it so that the only guy who has sex with the LIs, or with any girl, is the MMC? Can I prevent the FMC from having sex scenes, except for the ones she can have with the MMC?

• Haha
Reactions: Gudil

Iron Tiger

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Can I make it so that the only guy who has sex with the LIs, or with any girl, is the MMC? Can I prevent the FMC from having sex scenes, except for the ones she can have with the MMC?
Right now, Kate isn't a love interest for Dutch, and that was never my intention. It would be difficult to implement until almost the endgame, and it would just turn the plot into a farce. Technically, you can avoid any sexual interactions while playing as Kate, but I can't really imagine a relationship between them. There's no chemistry between them.
On the other hand, Frank - her boss - is a jerk, but he's a jerk from her social circle. She understands him, and there's some chemistry between them. Plus, he's not as bad as he might seem at first glance.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Right now, Kate isn't a love interest for Dutch, and that was never my intention. It would be difficult to implement until almost the endgame, and it would just turn the plot into a farce. Technically, you can avoid any sexual interactions while playing as Kate, but I can't really imagine a relationship between them. There's no chemistry between them.
On the other hand, Frank - her boss - is a jerk, but he's a jerk from her social circle. She understands him, and there's some chemistry between them. Plus, he's not as bad as he might seem at first glance.
Ok, as long as I can avoid all the sex scenes she has, it's fine. In any case, I find it better if they're never going to be each other's LIs.

As for the rest, I hope we can make it so the MMC is the only one who has sex with his LIs.

link18

Sep 28, 2018
great start I enjoyed it, since it's a detective vn I can't wait for the story to turn dark
i like the tags and the planed ones
one question Tiger can we influence the investigations ? something like (kara no shojo)

Last edited:

Iron Tiger

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
Ok, as long as I can avoid all the sex scenes she has, it's fine. In any case, I find it better if they're never going to be each other's LIs.

As for the rest, I hope we can make it so the MMC is the only one who has sex with his LIs.
It's possible to do that, but it should be up to the player. Here's an example: let's say we have two love interests for Dutch—Olivia (the wife of the police department chief) and Angel (a street prostitute). Sleeping with either of them would be a bad idea if Dutch wants to be the only man in his love interest's bed. He'll need to look for a different love interest.
But we're probably not going to see Olivia sleeping with her husband or Angel servicing another client in the game.

Reactions: BlasKyau and link18

Iron Tiger

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
great start I enjoyed it, since it's a detective vn I can't wait for the story to turn dark
i like the tags and the planed ones
one question Tiger can we influence the investigations outcome? something like (kara no shojo)
The investigation system is currently in the prototype stage (sketched out in a notebook :) ). The answer is yes, we will be influencing the investigation. We'll have four cases, including one main story case (the death of Kate's husband) and two optional cases Silvia Wilson's case (requested by Olivia) and a case involving two prostitutes. As the story progresses, you can pick up another case as well.

• Love
Reactions: link18

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It's possible to do that, but it should be up to the player. Here's an example: let's say we have two love interests for Dutch—Olivia (the wife of the police department chief) and Angel (a street prostitute). Sleeping with either of them would be a bad idea if Dutch wants to be the only man in his love interest's bed. He'll need to look for a different love interest.
But we're probably not going to see Olivia sleeping with her husband or Angel servicing another client in the game.
The prostitute, to me, isn't a LI, and I don't want the MC to have sex with her.

If a LI isn't going to have a romantic relationship with the MC, then I'm not interested in the MC having sex with her, so I'm going to assume that I'm not interested in Olivia.

For me to be interested in a LI, the MC must be the only one who has sex with her once she has started a relationship with him.

Iron Tiger

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
The prostitute, to me, isn't a LI, and I don't want the MC to have sex with her.

If a LI isn't going to have a romantic relationship with the MC, then I'm not interested in the MC having sex with her, so I'm going to assume that I'm not interested in Olivia.

For me to be interested in a LI, the MC must be the only one who has sex with her once she has started a relationship with him.
Throughout the story, Dutch will have 5-6 love interests. Besides the ones already in the game, three more will be added, with one still undecided. So, we'll definitely have the opportunity to shape his personal life.

Reactions: BlasKyau
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes