5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not sure what I think of this game yet, the characters aren't very likable, not too keen on Dutch and which character is meant to be the female protagonist?

Reactions: HUNUTAN

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
I don’t have a MacBook or any iOS device, so I can’t check how functional the distribution is :( However, if you want, here’s the link . I’ve uploaded it for Mac. If it works well, I might add it to the other downloads.
Thanks for this. Works great!

Reactions: Iron Tiger

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Really good so far.
Thank you for making something reality based and not the usual meet the 20 girls childish drivel.

THANK YOU and the best of luck.

Reactions: Iron Tiger

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
I think my favourite characters so far might be the sex workers that told Dutch to go fuck himself lol. Outstanding. Lowkey disappointed Angel went with him but a girl has to eat, and at least she ripped him off.

When I started playing I was skimming most of the text, before long I had gone back and started reading it all properly, can't say I do that often. Both MCs are well written. Katherine comes across as a well educated, privileged and intelligent professional woman without being a cliched bitch and Dutch is kind of seedy without drifting into the realm of evil scumbag that most MCs of that type fall into.

Excellent character design and renders as well. The characters actually look like real, idiosyncratic people rather than a parade of supermodels.

One tiny nitpick that should not be taken as criticism: when Dutch said he could tell a male skull from a female skull. I think he would have cited the height and thickness of the corpse rather than the skull, since the sexual dimporhism of the overall body is much more apparent than in just the skull. Though still not completely diagnostic especially when burned.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes