Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Alright, after understanding the new changes my second go around has been much better. What's funny though, is that I had an issue with contracts requiring 2 star companies but this bitch shows up like 2 or 3 days in and would sign a contract with a 1 star company. The first thing I did when I started this playthrough was give myself 5 stars so clearly the game is fucking with me! :LUL:
1703977489426.png
She wasn't loyal at the start, she got that from the Paula trait (I think), but everything else was the same, she just had no fame. If I had her last playthrough... the sanctions still probably would've beat my ass. Lol. Speaking of, I paid much more attention to my advertising, not that it matters at 5 stars, as to not get burdened with mass sanctions. I've been holding up pretty well but I still got hit with two, well one, sanction. It's kind of unfair too as the game does NOT explain any of this shit. When you open a website the membership cost is 25 by default, I've never really knew what it was or felt the need to change it.
1703978067705.png
But now that I do, I've tried to keep prices fair and I still got hit with a sanction. Before being sanctioned, the player should at least be warned that they're doing something and in danger of being sanctioned. Otherwise, how the hell am I supposed to know to stop?

Also, again, it's just insanely weird that other companies can impose sanctions on the player. Other companies can literally tell your company how much it can advertise, how much it can charge on its websites, and other stuff I'm probably not aware of. It makes no logical sense. That would be like if Illusion had an official presence in this forum and they saw your game, saw the public discourse and your activity within it then decided to sanction you $20K because they weren't comfortable with the publicity you were getting here. That shit would be wild right. But that's the exact premise you have setup in your game. The sanctions are also way too damn long as a punishment for some shit that's never explained. I got a 3 month sanction because I "undercut" the prices with my website one month? Insane. And again, how does "Afterglow" get to tell me how much I can set my membership prices for? Do I get to determine their membership rates? I doubt it.
1703979444522.png
On another note, the sanction that halves investments seams to break them. That sanction is also ridiculously OP as a punishment for something that was probably a mistake by the player or quite trivial by comparison. Like I unknowingly "undercut" website fees and the response is to "half" ALL my investments for 90 days? That's absurd.

It all goes back to my point from before; it just seems like you're going out of your way to make the game unnecessarily hard for the player. I get that there are a subset that understand how to break the game, but the vast majority of players don't and it's odd to design around players that are essentially cheesing the game. I mean, unless these are your Patrons in which case fuck what I'm saying, get yo paper dawg! Lol.

Reactions: SikaNauta

Krew

May 5, 2017
If you have a Financial PA and look under Marketing. They will literally tell you the average marketing score you need to stay under to avoid sanctions from rivals.

The average is increased as your reputation increases. So yeah, cheating to get your rep to 5 from the start will avoid sanctions.

I think a lot of people issues people are running into is that they use cheats to give themselves bjillion dollars, then max fund everything with top of the line PA's, then immediately hit walls.

I'm not saying I agree with the walls, but the game is 100% not balanced around cheating.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
If you have a Financial PA and look under Marketing. They will literally tell you the average marketing score you need to stay under to avoid sanctions from rivals.

The average is increased as your reputation increases. So yeah, cheating to get your rep to 5 from the start will avoid sanctions.

I think a lot of people issues people are running into is that they use cheats to give themselves bjillion dollars, then max fund everything with top of the line PA's, then immediately hit walls.

I'm not saying I agree with the walls, but the game is 100% not balanced around cheating.
Yeah, the Financial PA will tell you where to keep your marketing at, but it's more or less irrelevant at 5 stars. I didn't pay attention to that change my first go around and had like 20 sanctions before I knew it. Before sanctions were a thing, I would always start working my marketing for 100% off gate, can't do that now. If I were to restart without giving myself 5 stars I could easily manage, but nowhere does it explain the monthly membership issue. That I know of. Is it something that needs to be watched out for at the end/beginning of the month, or is it whenever you upload a video to a website you need to make sure the membership fee is in line with... what? None of it is clearly explained like with marketing.

Kdogg8877

Apr 16, 2020
My biggest gripe with the new game version, how can rival companies sign models still under contract with my company??

Getting frustrated spending hours building up high level models and after only 2 months on a 12 month contract- they sign with a rival. Please tell me this is a bug?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
My biggest gripe with the new game version, how can rival companies sign models still under contract with my company??

Getting frustrated spending hours building up high level models and after only 2 months on a 12 month contract- they sign with a rival. Please tell me this is a bug?
That sounds like a bug. I can't say for sure that it is, but I've never had that happen to me though. What's killing me is the sanctions, and I finally just have to let this version go, which sucks because I like how the playthrough was going.

But what in the fuck? You get sanctioned for EVERYTHING. Literally just running a successful business, there's a sanction for that. I'm just making videos, trying to build my company. I grew a market share in a random category and got hit with two sanctions. Now I have staff that wants to quit because other companies are mad that my business is growing? Make this shit make sense. I really fail to see the purpose in this.
1703987537421.png
You literally can't do shit to build your company without being sanctioned. Then the game has the audacity to tell the player:

"If you mess with rivals business they will impose sanctions on you."

I HAVEN'T MESSED WITH SHIT!!!!! All I've done is try to build a damn business but rival businesses fuck with the player the ENTIRE TIME. At least reword it to "If your business exists and is doing even remotely well, rival businesses will sanction you even if you do nothing aggressively hostile to them". Sanctions are trash. I've tried to deal with them, but they add NOTHING but pointless frustration to the game.

Happy New Years and all that good stuff but I gotta let this game sit for a while. This was going to be one of the games that I pledged to for the new year since I like to play this while rendering and I have a little disposable income to spread around for the moment. But I just can't as it currently sits. I'm all for supporting development but I ain't paying to be frustrated. Will check back in a month or so. Not too many games I want to support but this is one. I ain't supporting them sanctions tho! Lol. Keep at it, but no really, fuck them sanctions. :LUL:

Reactions: SikaNauta

BassQ44

Feb 21, 2018

Maybe model with Social Butterfly trait?
I discovered that such models, after bringing a new model to the company, simply "drop out" of the contract :unsure:

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017

this shouldnt have happened. for contracted chicks you get buyout offers, they arent getting snatched.
you are playing the v0.9h right?

That sounds like a bug. I can't say for sure that it is, but I've never had that happen to me though. What's killing me is the sanctions, and I finally just have to let this version go, which sucks because I like how the playthrough was going.

But what in the fuck? You get sanctioned for EVERYTHING. Literally just running a successful business, there's a sanction for that. I'm just making videos, trying to build my company. I grew a market share in a random category and got hit with two sanctions. Now I have staff that wants to quit because other companies are mad that my business is growing? Make this shit make sense. I really fail to see the purpose in this.
View attachment 3219407
You literally can't do shit to build your company without being sanctioned. Then the game has the audacity to tell the player:

"If you mess with rivals business they will impose sanctions on you."

I HAVEN'T MESSED WITH SHIT!!!!! All I've done is try to build a damn business but rival businesses fuck with the player the ENTIRE TIME. At least reword it to "If your business exists and is doing even remotely well, rival businesses will sanction you even if you do nothing aggressively hostile to them". Sanctions are trash. I've tried to deal with them, but they add NOTHING but pointless frustration to the game.

Happy New Years and all that good stuff but I gotta let this game sit for a while. This was going to be one of the games that I pledged to for the new year since I like to play this while rendering and I have a little disposable income to spread around for the moment. But I just can't as it currently sits. I'm all for supporting development but I ain't paying to be frustrated. Will check back in a month or so. Not too many games I want to support but this is one. I ain't supporting them sanctions tho! Lol. Keep at it, but no really, fuck them sanctions. :LUL:
just turn them fucking off man, jesus christ. it's not balanced perfectly.
i deliberately left in the debug option in the stable version for turning rivals OFF for this very reason.
dont force yourself if you feel it's shit.

Maybe model with Social Butterfly trait?
I discovered that such models, after bringing a new model to the company, simply "drop out" of the contract :unsure:
maybe, i'll check.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
QoL suggestions: 1. Ability to define standard contract- duration and scenes/month. Vastly simplifies contract management
  1. Instead of just manual up/down push buttons to adjust number of scenes by hand how about radio buttons for 2 to 10 scenes/month. Game can auto calculate the number of scenes and player can finetune if required with up/down buttons
  1. Checkbox for option to extend contract by a year (on multi-year contract, of course) for a flat increase to BG rate. High level Analyst can provide feedback whether this will be monetarily more feasible than offering new contract at models going rate.
  1. Models not shooting lower depravity rating content when contract signed at GB level. I did not see an effect on the contract price if multiple scene types are selected. Is this intentional?
  1. Corporate take over mode- game where you start with crap loads, and I mean craploads, of money and rep level 3 for players who'd rather bypass the early game grind and have yacht parties instead
  2. It would be fun if intelligence played a role in determining contract payout. There are approximations of the 'sigmoid function' i.e. x/(1+x^k)^1/k that would perfectly model this behaviour. Absolutely dumb chicks would sign the contract for far less than someone with basic intelligence. Gives you an incentive to contract dumb cheerleader types with high potential.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
just turn them fucking off man, jesus christ. it's not balanced perfectly.
i deliberately left in the debug option in the stable version for turning rivals OFF for this very reason.
dont force yourself if you feel it's shit.
My bad bro, didn't mean to come off "that" way. I'm actually still playing my last save and I've got it to the stable spot where I'm set and can kind of just mindlessly play it while thinking. All that said, this is a more calm rundown on my experience with sanctions so far.

They're unbalanced, as you've noted, so I'm saying this with a grain of salt, buuuuut they suck but that's mainly because I wasn't used to them and didn't know how to combat them. I still dunno how to stop the market share one but that's fine as I can combat the rest.

The overall marketing sanctions are simple. Preconceived notions killed me the first time, but once I knew to pay attention to how much marketing I was doing those sanctions took care of themselves. Those are probably the easiest to combat. For me at least. I also cheated 5 stars which gives you the 155% marketing cap sooo.... Yeah, no problem there. But even if I didn't cheat the stars, it's easy to understand and plan for.

The undercutting sanctions are a little less straight forward and I'm not 100% sure on what the threshold is but as far as I can tell, as long as you don't go over 115% membership satisfaction you won't be sanctioned. Maybe have a tool tip in there somewhere like with the marketing tooltip, but still, not complicated once you know what to look for.

The market share sanctions seem to be some shit that's just going to be a reoccurring problem. But oddly enough, I don't mind this one. I look at it like the death throes of the rival companies as you slowly eat their market share. Honestly can't say shit about it. Currently those are the only sanctions I've seen. Not sure if there are more. That said...

Again, didn't mean to come off "that" way. You probably don't care and you didn't ask me this but I'm going to share anyway...

I interact with other devs in a way I would like other people to interact with me. Which you might think is odd considering what I've been saying but everything I've said has come from a place of constructive criticism. I just like to give my honest opinion, not that my opinion is correct or the best way, I just want to give my feedback on the product you're creating because I enjoy it. What scares me is apathy. People that play the game then don't say shit. Good or bad. I'm not criticizing because I thing the game is shit or anything. If I thought that I just wouldn't say anything at all. As a fellow dev I ain't about to be out here shitting on anybody's work. I'm just trying to give my opinion in hopes that it might lead to a better product down the line. No offense is ever intended. Then, even if it were, considering the state of my game, who the fuck am I to putdown another game? It's all love bro. I'll just try and post after the bowl pack not before in the future ;) Happy New Years!

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
QoL suggestions: 1. Ability to define standard contract- duration and scenes/month. Vastly simplifies contract management
  1. Instead of just manual up/down push buttons to adjust number of scenes by hand how about radio buttons for 2 to 10 scenes/month. Game can auto calculate the number of scenes and player can finetune if required with up/down buttons
  2. Checkbox for option to extend contract by a year (on multi-year contract, of course) for a flat increase to BG rate. High level Analyst can provide feedback whether this will be monetarily more feasible than offering new contract at models going rate.
  3. Models not shooting lower depravity rating content when contract signed at GB level. I did not see an effect on the contract price if multiple scene types are selected. Is this intentional?
  4. Corporate take over mode- game where you start with crap loads, and I mean craploads, of money and rep level 3 for players who'd rather bypass the early game grind and have yacht parties instead
  5. It would be fun if intelligence played a role in determining contract payout. There are approximations of the 'sigmoid function' i.e. x/(1+x^k)^1/k that would perfectly model this behaviour. Absolutely dumb chicks would sign the contract for far less than someone with basic intelligence. Gives you an incentive to contract dumb cheerleader types with high potential.
1. alright, i'll cramp it in somewhere.
2. you can extend contract without that checkbox. are you thinking of something else? i dont understand.
3. only the highest depravity scene will affect the contract price. still, if you dont check it, they wont shoot. before each selected scene type contributed, but it was really hard to balance. might not be the most logical, but it sorta works money wise.
4. straight to midgame mode. ok, i'll see what can be done.
5. could include it in the calculations, sure. actually wanted to use chicks intellect for calculating the chance of them signing a contract, but then dropped that mechanic. it's better to just auto-accept instead of you autistically move sliders around to suit their needs. there's already plenty of them.

My bad bro, didn't mean to come off "that" way. I'm actually still playing my last save and I've got it to the stable spot where I'm set and can kind of just mindlessly play it while thinking. All that said, this is a more calm rundown on my experience with sanctions so far.

They're unbalanced, as you've noted, so I'm saying this with a grain of salt, buuuuut they suck but that's mainly because I wasn't used to them and didn't know how to combat them. I still dunno how to stop the market share one but that's fine as I can combat the rest.

The overall marketing sanctions are simple. Preconceived notions killed me the first time, but once I knew to pay attention to how much marketing I was doing those sanctions took care of themselves. Those are probably the easiest to combat. For me at least. I also cheated 5 stars which gives you the 155% marketing cap sooo.... Yeah, no problem there. But even if I didn't cheat the stars, it's easy to understand and plan for.

The undercutting sanctions are a little less straight forward and I'm not 100% sure on what the threshold is but as far as I can tell, as long as you don't go over 115% membership satisfaction you won't be sanctioned. Maybe have a tool tip in there somewhere like with the marketing tooltip, but still, not complicated once you know what to look for.

The market share sanctions seem to be some shit that's just going to be a reoccurring problem. But oddly enough, I don't mind this one. I look at it like the death throes of the rival companies as you slowly eat their market share. Honestly can't say shit about it. Currently those are the only sanctions I've seen. Not sure if there are more. That said...

Again, didn't mean to come off "that" way. You probably don't care and you didn't ask me this but I'm going to share anyway...

I interact with other devs in a way I would like other people to interact with me. Which you might think is odd considering what I've been saying but everything I've said has come from a place of constructive criticism. I just like to give my honest opinion, not that my opinion is correct or the best way, I just want to give my feedback on the product you're creating because I enjoy it. What scares me is apathy. People that play the game then don't say shit. Good or bad. I'm not criticizing because I thing the game is shit or anything. If I thought that I just wouldn't say anything at all. As a fellow dev I ain't about to be out here shitting on anybody's work. I'm just trying to give my opinion in hopes that it might lead to a better product down the line. No offense is ever intended. Then, even if it were, considering the state of my game, who the fuck am I to putdown another game? It's all love bro. I'll just try and post after the bowl pack not before in the future ;) Happy New Years!
marketshare will auto trigger. at different thresholds for different diffculty options.
there are free, unoccupied tags which you can tap into if you dont want problems. it's randomly generated though, so it might not be of your liking.

i'll make website undercutting more clear. the tooltip is when you're changing the fees.
price too low, you'll gain more subs but you'll probably get sanctioned. price to high, subs will leave but no sanctions.

it's ok, i can handle and appreciate the critiques. at least you care enough to voice your opinions.
it just felt reading your posts that you were getting seriously pissed off. doesnt need to be, just turn it off for the time being.
but as you said, apathy is the worse yeah, coz then you're in the dark and don't know whats wrong.
people here can tell you i always(most of the time) listen and implement/change if something is shit.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
2. you can extend contract without that checkbox. are you thinking of something else? i dont understand.
So, basically in football/soccer player contracts sometimes have the option to extend by a flat 6 months/ 1 year. The club can choose to exercise this option upto 6 months prior to the expiry of the current contract. This ensures that even a middle to low level club can retain the talent they identified for longer rather than the talent getting poached by a top tier club with deep pockets. Also ensures that the club don't go bankrupt trying to retain the talent who has on paper outgrown them.

Say you sign XX at age 18 for BG rate of $ 500/scene for 2 years with 96 scenes. In 1.5 years she gains fame such that her market rate becomes $2000/ scene. Say you can't afford the new rate which is only going to increase in the coming months. You will have to let the contract expire and unless she has the 'Loyal' trait you'd lose her.

But say during contract negotiations you agreed for a flexible contract extension of 1 year at a certain multiple of BG rate per scene already in the contract (say 1.2 times). So for $600/ scene for 48 more scenes you get to keep her for a further 12 months.

At the time of signing the contract (at 18 that is) it is both beneficial to the starlet, who is basically a nobody and the company, which has identified that this nobody is going to become a top talent.

In the event that the starlet doesnot turn out to be a top talent and stays at the similar levels of fame resulting in her BG rate not rising, i.e. BG rate stays $ 500 /month, the player character could choose not to exercise the extension because he would end up paying $ 600/ scene.

I don't know if the example made ir clearer what I was intending to say.

3. only the highest depravity scene will affect the contract price. still, if you dont check it, they wont shoot. before each selected scene type contributed, but it was really hard to balance. might not be the most logical, but it sorta works money wise.
That was why I was recommending standard contracts because enabling all the checkboxes really becomes boring if you are offering multiple contracts. Different players play differently. Some prefer their models to shoot the same scene type while some like to spread around the scene types. So, it would be really beneficial if I could define what a standard contract would be for me the way you get to define the interracial tag. Basically, personally I'd prefer that standard contract be all scene types at 4 scenes/month for 24 months paid out in 12 monthly installments. That is an awful lot of clicks for something that can be summarized so shortly.

5. could include it in the calculations, sure. actually wanted to use chicks intellect for calculating the chance of them signing a contract, but then dropped that mechanic. it's better to just auto-accept instead of you autistically move sliders around to suit their needs. there's already plenty of them.
I think chances of signing would be too much to handle but the contract value would be much easier to handle for you as it would just be a math function that would spit out a multiplier. You could also implement a bit of randomness by making k a random variable.
1704035216716.png

kettlechip

Feb 9, 2022
I have a few thoughts to offer. These are mostly based off my 0.84 playthrough, and while I've played a bit with 0.9 I've mostly been waiting for the stable final release to do a proper playthrough. So some commentary may not really apply any more. I played with cheats on, but generally avoided using them outside of 'ugh I need some extra money' type situations, or to make some people I decided I liked loyal/eternal so they didn't just wander away after a few months.

I also haven't super optimized for specific income streams (such as camgirling), nor have I really looked into how to do that - I was pretty much operating with what the game tells you.

The opening grind is very grindy; the first month or two as a FMC was just going to school/bar/gym to raise skills, meeting the various unique NPCs to recruit them into your harem and stripping for cash. Rinse and repeat, and then once you've accomplished that you'll never do it again. Same with raising affection, but you also need to keep poking them once a week to maintain affection - like I get it, your romantic partners want attention, except it's annoying maintenance from the perspective of the player. This is ultimately minor though, even if it'd be nice to just skip it.

I found getting started in 0.9 to be exceptionally painful. From discussion in this thread it sounds like camgirling is the way to go, but while I dabbled with it in 0.84 I mostly took the route of photo studio to get fame up -> starring in porn. (also in 0.84 it seemed like there was some bugs with depravity not increasing so I cheated and raised that somewhat - that looks to be fixed in 0.9) That seems pretty much impossible in 0.9; now the upfront costs are higher, or at least feel higher, and unlike in 0.84 you don't just start getting contracts as soon as you have a photo studio. (I'd somewhat tanked my rep with prostitution because well, money is hard to get, not realizing that it would be a drag on my rep when I had no rep to lose) Requiring contracted model (which cost money upfront) gatekeeping things was also a drag.

I also wanted to avoid starting off with a bunch of low-quality amateur porn with my FMC and you need a studio to make anything else. I suppose I could try camming to bring money in, except I wanted to make a porn studio doing niche porn, not a camgirl operation.

Which, to go back to 0.84, another problem I ran into. Maybe I was simply not famous enough but I found that I simply couldn't make money (on average) on the high-depravity scenes; what was keeping my entire operation afloat was the pretty good money you can start getting from the photo studio - it many cases the porn scenes themselves weren't even paying for themselves, never mind making a profit for monthly expenses. And this was with models rated >8 (the guys may have been somewhat less, but still 5-6 at the minimum and some were in the 8s). Likewise staff and equipment was in the upper quarter.

Again I may have been missing something, but I didn't feel like I was doing anything wrong per se. But trying to make a small porn studio (I was mostly using the named NPCs) that specialized in niche porn . . . simply didn't work. There's other no-name Porn Studios At Home that specialize in those niches so why can't I? I had the biggest market share yet I was loosing money on the porn business itself!

Overall a lot of it just felt like rewards are biased a too hard towards the ultra-optimized late-game builds while leaving the early phase to just be an exercise in misery and grind. Like my FMC can get say, $500 a night stripping, or $15k a month. The car wash makes like, a couple bucks a week, and has a monthly upkeep cost of thousands! Even as the fame bar glacially crept up it was making like, double digits per week. (and the upkeep cost also went up) The early game just needs to be more forgiving; spending months just going to the strip club every night to build up a bankroll that isn't going to instantly collapse is pretty tedious gameplay. Some other ways of passively (or interactively) getting cash would be nice as well so the early stage of just getting your shit together isn't so tedious. Like I dunno, sexy girl dog walkers for a bit of extra money, or being able to assign girls to the strip club (at an income penalty, obviously) before you own it, or local events that kick in early. 0.84 had them but I'm not sure what rep level unlocks them in 0.9.

As mentioned upthread, the game gives you lots of options but it doesn't actually feel like they're all valid playstyles. This isn't a PVP game, I don't care if camgirls make stupid amounts of money at year 5 when you've specced into camgirl cashmaking. I just want to be able to play my game without needing to reach for the cheat button every time payroll comes around.

Anyway this all is whiny and needy. Hope some of it helps.

ajax3695

Jul 4, 2020
Figured I'd leave this for someone who had trouble like me for the Salvatore sisters. When you need to meet the sister in the sauna for the first time you need to enter the sauna at 19:30 exactly, which is quite tricky to do if you don't know that ahead of time. And since you cant wait inside the sauna and have to go back to the main area which also take time, and then travel back to the sauna which also takes time, you need to make sure you are thirty on the hour whenever you enter the salon. Then wait until the clock says 19:30 then enter the sauna.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
marketshare will auto trigger. at different thresholds for different diffculty options.
there are free, unoccupied tags which you can tap into if you dont want problems. it's randomly generated though, so it might not be of your liking.

i'll make website undercutting more clear. the tooltip is when you're changing the fees.
price too low, you'll gain more subs but you'll probably get sanctioned. price to high, subs will leave but no sanctions.

it's ok, i can handle and appreciate the critiques. at least you care enough to voice your opinions.
it just felt reading your posts that you were getting seriously pissed off. doesnt need to be, just turn it off for the time being.
but as you said, apathy is the worse yeah, coz then you're in the dark and don't know whats wrong.
people here can tell you i always(most of the time) listen and implement/change if something is shit.
Cool, good to know. I'll treat market share sanctions as being random since they all have their different triggers and I'll be unsure of what/when they trigger until they sanction me. I tend to stick to a specific "brand" (I'm actually sad that you took out consistency) so I'm not pissing off everybody taking all market shares. But even if I did, as far as sanctions go, they still aren't that bad.

Yeah, the tooltip is pretty clear but it needs a basic indicator for players to gauge what's "too high" since too low is obvious. At the same time, I don't know if it actually does. 100 is the baseline, go below it you lose subs, go over it you gain subs. Go over it too much and you get sanctioned, leave it up to the player to figure out what the limits are. The more I think about it the more I feel it's probably fine as is...

Oh, I was 100% getting big mad. :LUL: But that's ok. If I just rage quit because shit is hard or whatever, how am I gonna figure shit out or give proper feedback? I'll get mad, talk my shit, smoke some weed then go on figure shit out. Cocaine Weed, it's a hell of a drug! :LUL:

One more thing on sanctions, it would be nice if specific actions gave specific sanctions instead of all sanctions seemingly being pulled from the same pool. And for market shares, if rival companies specializations aren't random, and they might be since you've said the market shares are, you could just make the default market shares whatever those companies specialize in and have the free tags be whatever is left. But if everything is random, that doesn't matter.

Cyborg0327

Jan 23, 2020
By far the best management game in the genre, and the only one I keep coming back to, and replaying with every version. Some aspects of it are brutally hard (like Rivals) and I thank you for giving us ways to work around them.

I have two feature requests - please add a filter for "Not Pregnant" in the same category as Preggo, and for staff members, please give us an easy way to see the birth control status of our employees. At least include both options (on or off) in the dialog, instead of just making it a toggle.

Here's a couple of minor bugs you may or may not be aware of.

1) In Stats->Scenes Data->Pie Charts, BBW and Petite always show 0, despite actual numbers.

2) This is a fun one I love exploiting - If you have a Virgin living at your mansion, you can seduce her there, and she'll remain a virgin. The best part is that you can get her pregnant.

1704126189750.png

Last edited:

polnyi

May 21, 2018
1. so the sisters quest line in beauty salon has been changed, what is the new walkthrough?
they stopped appearing after several visits
2. as I understand, there are new npc's in restaurant and hospital (without content for now), are there any more?

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
well if i had to defend this , it could be that's how its spelt in that universe but me on the other hand i like to think the school brought miss printed books lol

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes