Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
Did you then put them on your own contract? The 100K is just to make them break their current contract. You have to lock them into you own like any other girl you don't want sniped by your rivals.
Yup, all were on a 1-year contract (I don't mind using the money cheat). Several days after signing they all drop from the roster - but they do appear at the pool or beach. Normally I just make them breeders then, as I can no longer film them.
It could be due to my promising them everything at the first interview (website, pool, beach, VIP, etc), but not actually giving them a website... ha! I don't know. Guess I will try with next release.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Has anyone else been unable to meet male npcs? I had no problem in an older edition of the game, could easily meet them at the bar and the beach to hire them, but now I can't meet any. Not even the one I custom made, and I know the gd file works. I tested it with my custom girls. Also, I even know he's in the game, cause the game used him for one of those events where a dude is harassing a chick. Of course you can pick up the chick, but the dude is byebye. That was particularly distressing, as there's the character I want, but I can't have him. So annoying. :cautious:

Reactions: SenPC

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Has anyone else been unable to meet male npcs? I had no problem in an older edition of the game, could easily meet them at the bar and the beach to hire them, but now I can't meet any. Not even the one I custom made, and I know the gd file works. I tested it with my custom girls. Also, I even know he's in the game, cause the game used him for one of those events where a dude is harassing a chick. Of course you can pick up the chick, but the dude is byebye. That was particularly distressing, as there's the character I want, but I can't have him. So annoying. :cautious:
You can't meet male npcs as a male pc. You have to be a female pc. You also can't use the Harem Master/Can't recruit any male models perk even as a female pc.

• Wow
Reactions: sparrow_rose

qwertysmith

May 19, 2017
Yup, all were on a 1-year contract (I don't mind using the money cheat). Several days after signing they all drop from the roster - but they do appear at the pool or beach. Normally I just make them breeders then, as I can no longer film them.
It could be due to my promising them everything at the first interview (website, pool, beach, VIP, etc), but not actually giving them a website... ha! I don't know. Guess I will try with next release.
So I usually promise everything but the website since I don't want to make them a website and they end up staying so maybe it's because you didn't keep the promise? Idk or it's glitch, really could be either lol.

apibazur789

Jan 19, 2021
It does not depend on the promises about the pool or the beach, I remember not having made them but one of these continues to stay every day in the pool.

Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
I've been following this pup for a couple years now ( IF I was able to donate, I most certainly would).
It seriously tickles the fuck outta me.

Would love a new copy - even if it was dev release. Greatly enjoy tinkering with things. Ha!

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
It does look like there is something wrong with the Nopy link. I tried to download it multiple times, even using JDownloader, and got the same result each time. The download will get most of the way complete, then stop.

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
Anyone know how I can get rid of a website? Even if I delete the website I still have to pay for it at the end of the month

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
I have a fitness bug. I chose the perk that "thrice reduces" player skill gain, to offset the perk that prevents the player from losing happiness. Sure enough, the gym awards only 1 fitness point, as expected. But the yoga place is wonky. At first yoga awards me the full 2 fitness points (without thirding them); but later my skill dips down even lower. Once it got down as low as 3. Lately it seems to reset to 5. Essentially the yoga place is unusable with the XP-nerf-perk in place.

Also, I'm having lots of trouble making a profit! In my first game, playing with no perks, I got hit with an STD and a happiness-disable. I still managed to make it to April and rep 2 but hired too many staff and tanked. That loss I understand. In my second game, also no perks, I tried checking for STD once a month but was in the red on January 31. In both games, player happiness slowed me down a lot. So in game 3 I chose the perks above, so I could ignore player happiness. (I know there's a free checkbox to disable happiness too, but that felt too cheaty.) In this game I squeaked out of January with an $800 profit, even shooting almost every day. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

My biggest expense is taxes. I've left them alone -- 25%, no chance of getting caught. Should I change that setting?

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes