Sordos

Aug 17, 2017
Somehow skewing the ethnicity of models without changing their nationality or altering via plastic surgery (eyes&skin) would be neat.

Reactions: Brannigan

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
you just know it's gonna happen on the last day
I'm a Patron, only at $5 per month. I appreciate that you paused billing in July and October, but speaking for myself I'm not paying that small amount a month with the expectation of an update. I'm paying, and I hope others are too, to support you because I like what you're doing and I want to encourage you to keep doing that. Again speaking for myself, I don't see the need for you to pause payments when you hit a bump in the road. In fact, that's when I'm happiest to be supporting you even in a small way. $5 a month means very little to me, but I hope you have enough Patrons that the sum total helps you get through any difficulties you face without pulling your hair out worrying about finances.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I'm a Patron, only at $5 per month. I appreciate that you paused billing in July and October, but speaking for myself I'm not paying that small amount a month with the expectation of an update. I'm paying, and I hope others are too, to support you because I like what you're doing and I want to encourage you to keep doing that. Again speaking for myself, I don't see the need for you to pause payments when you hit a bump in the road. In fact, that's when I'm happiest to be supporting you even in a small way. $5 a month means very little to me, but I hope you have enough Patrons that the sum total helps you get through any difficulties you face without pulling your hair out worrying about finances.
yea, but i was unable to do much work in months that were paused.
if i was working and the update couldnt be finished in time, i probably wouldnt pause the payments.
it's easier for me, i dont have to explain shit and look for excuses why after 3 months you get one bj scene and a bugfix lol. you know how it goes in weg development.
i pause, you dont pay, everyones cool.

Idoknow909

Dec 5, 2017
The energy it takes to fuck keeps slowly creeping up over time. Is this a bug or is there some mechanic in the game which causes it?

rle68

May 28, 2017
It should go down either with high fitness or sex skills... or both? so maybe one of your stats is dropping
no that happens to me too like the hgher we go the more energy it takes....im at 84 energy a fuck now which is crazy and an std evry 3 days

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
no that happens to me too like the hgher we go the more energy it takes....im at 84 energy a fuck now which is crazy and an std evry 3 days
what perks do you have if any

casualnorm

May 26, 2020
yea, but i was unable to do much work in months that were paused.
if i was working and the update couldnt be finished in time, i probably wouldnt pause the payments.
it's easier for me, i dont have to explain shit and look for excuses why after 3 months you get one bj scene and a bugfix lol. you know how it goes in weg development.
i pause, you dont pay, everyones cool.
You're doing great, and you deliver a lot more than most backed/sponsored games. The only thing that niggles me is the alt bug; the tag randomly appears and disappears when changing outfit or appearence. I'm really loving playing around with the mod tools and the added functions are great. The mod tools really help players create stories/narrative (if willing to put a bit of work in).
Keep up the great work and looking forward to future updates.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes