rle68

May 28, 2017
Dont get me wrong the dev here is usually more interactive with questions comments and whatnot but .. if you say end of october then post a message.. or dont give a time frame thats all

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
after playing game until Jan 26th no matter how I advance time the game stops working as soon as the clock hit 12 to advance to the next day (some Cinderella shit I suppose). any solutions ?
P.S : all the logs seem to be empty

Last edited:

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
one thing i remember it happened i.e. when i recruited a model for staff member who was still waiting for a studio shoot; so the game couldn't find the expected model what was switched to the staff section.

Angel1539

Aug 8, 2018
Hey, When click on Shoot, Is there a way to choose a different actor other than the Main Character without a studio?

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
mbmb any chance you can squeeze a charisma modifier to the casting interviews?
if anything an interview is a battle of charms XD
and right now there is no point in leveling charisma, other than to hire from the streets. so after reputation level 1... it's kind of useless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

before I forget... keep up the god work (n_n)b

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
@ Bendit_X you cant - unfortunately - also the banker girl. Maybe in the future, i think i read something that there might be more story elements someday

by the way quite some download links are dead so for linux i have to do with a prior to barbershop version what i found on another site

Last edited:

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Dont get me wrong the dev here is usually more interactive with questions comments and whatnot but .. if you say end of october then post a message.. or dont give a time frame thats all
i never post the download links here. i dont know it just feel wrong to do it, while people are paying for it. it's like a weird honor code.
but i dont mind if others share it.

although would be nice to skip dev1 lol

after playing game until Jan 26th no matter how I advance time the game stops working as soon as the clock hit 12 to advance to the next day (some Cinderella shit I suppose). any solutions ?
P.S : all the logs seem to be empty
probably it's something that was mentioned. girls was removed/deleted but she was scheduled in something.
it's almost always something like that.

Hey, When click on Shoot, Is there a way to choose a different actor other than the Main Character without a studio?
no

mbmb any chance you can squeeze a charisma modifier to the casting interviews?
if anything an interview is a battle of charms XD
and right now there is no point in leveling charisma, other than to hire from the streets. so after reputation level 1... it's kind of useless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

before I forget... keep up the god work (n_n)b
i've changed the initial values for casting , you can get:
max 20 from charisma
max 20 from your right hand PA if you have one
25 from starting perk if you have one
max 30 based on your reputation and chick level. low lvl chick will be impressed to work for high reputable company, so she'll get +30
high level ones kinda expect that so that bonus would be lower. lvl10 chick can get max 15

so even without the perk you can get to 50% without making any promises. anything higher would make them meaningless.

-ui is on canvas layer, it just doesnt scale. probably the way i implemented the zoom and back then i couldnt find an option to ignore ui.
-main ui is on autoload or did you have something else in mind
-sure
-agree with happiness and sickness being exposed, will make it. probably some small icons top right or someting
-well i didnt took out that requirement lol. but it's nice to know...

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes