ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
i never post the download links here. i dont know it just feel wrong to do it, while people are paying for it. it's like a weird honor code.
but i dont mind if others share it.

although would be nice to skip dev1 lol

probably it's something that was mentioned. girls was removed/deleted but she was scheduled in something.
it's almost always something like that.

no

i've changed the initial values for casting , you can get:
max 20 from charisma
max 20 from your right hand PA if you have one
25 from starting perk if you have one
max 30 based on your reputation and chick level. low lvl chick will be impressed to work for high reputable company, so she'll get +30
high level ones kinda expect that so that bonus would be lower. lvl10 chick can get max 15

so even without the perk you can get to 50% without making any promises. anything higher would make them meaningless.

-ui is on canvas layer, it just doesnt scale. probably the way i implemented the zoom and back then i couldnt find an option to ignore ui.
-main ui is on autoload or did you have something else in mind
-sure
-agree with happiness and sickness being exposed, will make it. probably some small icons top right or someting
-well i didnt took out that requirement lol. but it's nice to know...
I pretty much referred to the sex scene UI. if you also autoload it, or load it to the scene tree independently of the 2d scene, it should ignore any camera zoom on the 2d scene XD

right now when you zoom in. it's is zoomed along with the scene. so separating it completely from the 2d scene should do the trick.and if as you mentioned you have it in an UI canvas... it weird since those work completely separate from camera zoom, but it should work even inside the scene.

just in case. I did this a while back like this.
-put the UI inside a canvas layer node.
-add a camera as a child of the root

and this should work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you would jus need to add a funct to the camera to follow the player. XD
also I used the input map. but you can use the unhandled input too.

if you do autoload it. you can hide it. and change the mouse attribute to "ignore" on the elements. that should take care of any unwanted click or mouse block.

Reactions: mbmb

MEnieth

May 14, 2018
after playing game until Jan 26th no matter how I advance time the game stops working as soon as the clock hit 12 to advance to the next day (some Cinderella shit I suppose). any solutions ?
P.S : all the logs seem to be empty
i run into this issue few times on 0.799 - for me issue was always with open websites with newer types of vids especially can recall having this with FFF specialized site .. older things like teen, milf etc. are working fine but once i open some special types game crashes after few days ( mbmb not sure if you got this fixed in new 0.8 version.. but you did not mention this possible issue in your reply, and i think it was cause of sites because if i removed all sites and just tried to run through day on which crashes happened game continued without issue)

Reactions: Kourosh

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
i run into this issue few times on 0.799 - for me issue was always with open websites with newer types of vids especially can recall having this with FFF specialized site .. older things like teen, milf etc. are working fine but once i open some special types game crashes after few days ( mbmb not sure if you got this fixed in new 0.8 version.. but you did not mention this possible issue in your reply, and i think it was cause of sites because if i removed all sites and just tried to run through day on which crashes happened game continued without issue)
Thanks mate, you were right. Deleting FFFM site resolved it.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
i've tested it right now and it doesnt crash. either it's fixed or theres something else going on in your plays.

Reactions: MEnieth

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Might be a design decision of yours not to include it or just because is easier but just something to add to your "maybe" long list of additions, maybe?
i include everything but hide it really well. it's in for some time now

unless you meant men underwear

Jack Jack

Jun 1, 2017
i include everything but hide it really well. it's in for some time now

unless you meant men underwear
Right, but what i was actually thinking by normal underwear (nothing is normal around this place or this conversation), was normal bras, more basic than that those you already developed into the game.

MEnieth

May 14, 2018
just wait.. i´m quite sure someone will post link here once new STABLE version will be out.. according to mbmb´s discord info some things were disabled in first dev, then enabled in dev2 etc. so it might be worth to wait more then be disappointed that something is not working or its crashing etc.

casualnorm

May 26, 2020
How do i make my photo studio passive income?
There is no passive income for photo studio; you earn money via photo contracts. Contracts replaced the passive income a couple of updates ago. In my opinion, since removing the option to earn money via uploading photos, the photo studio is a wasted investment. The cost of model contracts, staff wages, equipment and building studio aren't worthwhile compared to the return on completing photo contracts. You need so many different models (to meet different contract requirements) that you end up simply throwing money away.
It seems like dev is working to improve photos, but for now I'd give it a miss because it's not worth it.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
When will the free version of 0.799 come out for all computer builds? I can't run the 0.799 version on this site cause it's 64 bit :(

Reactions: bsr2
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes