mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Well, as said, I do not have that button to re-activate retired models. However, I think the only models that retired have not been under contract with me but with other agencies. Is that the difference?
girls who operate under agency dont have that option yeah
and like said they shouldnt be in retired category in the first place
you'll get that option on freelance and you contract girls

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So, why do some girls not work in Photo Studio? I have a couple of girls who only want to do Car Wash or Cam Show... I have them under contract and they would do B/G, but no Photo Studio. Now I explicitly signed a contract with a girl who was with another agency, with the goal to fulfill that photo contract from another party, only she won't...

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
So, why do some girls not work in Photo Studio? I have a couple of girls who only want to do Car Wash or Cam Show... I have them under contract and they would do B/G, but no Photo Studio. Now I explicitly signed a contract with a girl who was with another agency, with the goal to fulfill that photo contract from another party, only she won't...
maybe depravity too low

OUK

May 28, 2017
no you cant get locked out.
maybe something is bugged. havent happened to me yet.
Okay, better luck next playthrough.

Some further qestions/suggestions/rambling thoughts based on my current one:

- - -

Is it possible to include a on/off filter for "Favorites" and "Companions" at the "Staff" tab? I have more or less maximized my number of possible staff members and it would be less scrolling if the overview can be made more compact than the standard view.

- - -

At "Empire -> Overview -> Financial Overview" my currently income of each website is mostly about one million or more. The income is shown "$1,222,333" with a "," between three numbers. Can this (or a ".") also be included at other information of the game, where we a million number/hundred thousand is shown (e.g. in the tab "Overview" at "Total Subscribers" and "Total Fans")?

- - -

I am often surprised about the pregnancy of staff members by their changes of their clothes. Is it possible or maybe already planned that also a pregnant staff member and companion is actively informing me about their pregnancy? Maybe in this case I would suggest to avoid the possibility to ask for an abortion, especially if the girl has the companion status.

- - -

Is it possible to add a sorting by name of the "Mother" and "Birth Date" at "Stats -> Pregnancy" beside the standard sorting of "Birth Date", like at other listings by clicking on e.g. "Mother"?

- - -

I am on reputation level 5 and have 6 movie studies and the photo studio fully equipped (staff and hardware). While further rooms for studios are available I have the limit of 120 staff members, which would not allow me to fully equip further studios.

For 15 websites with 4.996.270 fans/800.081 subscribers I have currently 48 Web Admins. They are more or less on Level 10 and the "Web Admins Efficiency" is on 73%. Via PA/Analytics I have the buff of 20% more efficiency, but due to the max. number of staff I probably cannot reach 100% any more.

Did I miss something significant to have more than 120 staff or is this the current maximum of the game?

- - -

Just curious about the proportionality:

While the demand for Web Admins is getting high during the game (as mentioned: 48 Web Admins for 15 websites with 4.996.270 fans/800.081 subscribers and "Web Admins Efficiency" on 73%), the number of more editors is not getting requested, so that currently I have 2 editors for completing up to 10 scenes, mostly ready until the next morning at 8 for being published.

Is this maybe a bit of a miscalculation to proportionality or do I understand the work of an editor wrong?

- - -

While having this huge number of people working on a computer in my company, I still do only have one laptop in my inventory. Maybe in future versions for e.g. Web Admins and Editors I also have to buy new hardware via the mall so they are able to work?

- - -

Follow up:

Are there plans to include a/the room/s, where the staff is working to those which can be visited by the player? While you can hear their background sound in the players office, it would be nice to visit them and maybe (depending on the status Companion or Relationship) have sex in front of them/a few models in the background.

The base for this idea is also influenced that sometimes two/three (more or less unknown) staff members want to party, drink and have sex with the player, so why not turn (parts of) their office into "a crime scene".

- - -

While the girls are alway wearing shoes in different styles and form, at the clothes options via BDSM (x2), Thematic (x2) and Other (x1) there are clothes where no shoes are included and they are standing on their toes. While shoes were also wearn when they are wearing e.g. a swim suit, is it possible to to include shoes to these five options as well (a matter of taste, of course)?

- - -

While the pre set underwear of a model is sometimes clipping through the clothes or is not looking good in combination with the chosen clothes, I very often change the underwear setting of the model. For this case it would be less scrolling if it would be possible to move the section of the chooseable underwear/slider 0-60 from the bottom of the clothes screens to the top, although I don't know if this is working with the drop down menu of the different "Outfit Category"

- - -

I also have the bug, that I am not able to choose the underwear any more, if after opening "Change Outfit" I have chosen another "Outfit Category", the whole section "Underwear" at the bottom of the screen in the new "Outfit Category" is gone.

- - -

More or less follow up:

I guess that updating visuals is more time consuming than coding e.g. a sorting option (?), but are there plans for adding further clothes options (or different visuals of one option) in the near future?

- - -

My car was stolen (nice detail btw.), while having the security level low and trying to catch some thieves to press them to be actors (players trait related). While always getting informed about damages and seeing the necesstiy of "Repair all equipment", no hardware from the inventory is getting lost or stolen.

I think I would probably be a bit annoyed to again and again buy new camera and lights, but maybe it would make sense to include this possibility of theft?

- - -

Small bug:

The police has successfully searched for drugs in my rooms and are taking them with them, but the number of drugs via "Empire -> Inventory" has not changed (I have had one of all available drugs in the inventory, but they are still there).

- - -

Is their a (more or less) fix calculation of time from impregnating a girl (= date of the sex scene) and she is informing me about her pregnancy?

- - -

Can you already say what will be your main focus for the next update this/next month? Mostly quality of life related or also by updating the west side?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sajey

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
hi, the game crash when I try to set someone as a Analytics. I could be because I am playing with a save that it is not started in the last version 081 dev5.

Should I start a new game in the last version to avoid such a problem?

Thanks.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Okay, better luck next playthrough.

Some further qestions/suggestions/rambling thoughts based on my current one:

- - -

Is it possible to include a on/off filter for "Favorites" and "Companions" at the "Staff" tab? I have more or less maximized my number of possible staff members and it would be less scrolling if the overview can be made more compact than the standard view.

- - -

At "Empire -> Overview -> Financial Overview" my currently income of each website is mostly about one million or more. The income is shown "$1,222,333" with a "," between three numbers. Can this (or a ".") also be included at other information of the game, where we a million number/hundred thousand is shown (e.g. in the tab "Overview" at "Total Subscribers" and "Total Fans")?

- - -

I am often surprised about the pregnancy of staff members by their changes of their clothes. Is it possible or maybe already planned that also a pregnant staff member and companion is actively informing me about their pregnancy? Maybe in this case I would suggest to avoid the possibility to ask for an abortion, especially if the girl has the companion status.

- - -

Is it possible to add a sorting by name of the "Mother" and "Birth Date" at "Stats -> Pregnancy" beside the standard sorting of "Birth Date", like at other listings by clicking on e.g. "Mother"?

- - -

I am on reputation level 5 and have 6 movie studies and the photo studio fully equipped (staff and hardware). While further rooms for studios are available I have the limit of 120 staff members, which would not allow me to fully equip further studios.

For 15 websites with 4.996.270 fans/800.081 subscribers I have currently 48 Web Admins. They are more or less on Level 10 and the "Web Admins Efficiency" is on 73%. Via PA/Analytics I have the buff of 20% more efficiency, but due to the max. number of staff I probably cannot reach 100% any more.

Did I miss something significant to have more than 120 staff or is this the current maximum of the game?

- - -

Just curious about the proportionality:

While the demand for Web Admins is getting high during the game (as mentioned: 48 Web Admins for 15 websites with 4.996.270 fans/800.081 subscribers and "Web Admins Efficiency" on 73%), the number of more editors is not getting requested, so that currently I have 2 editors for completing up to 10 scenes, mostly ready until the next morning at 8 for being published.

Is this maybe a bit of a miscalculation to proportionality or do I understand the work of an editor wrong?

- - -

While having this huge number of people working on a computer in my company, I still do only have one laptop in my inventory. Maybe in future versions for e.g. Web Admins and Editors I also have to buy new hardware via the mall so they are able to work?

- - -

Follow up:

Are there plans to include a/the room/s, where the staff is working to those which can be visited by the player? While you can hear their background sound in the players office, it would be nice to visit them and maybe (depending on the status Companion or Relationship) have sex in front of them/a few models in the background.

The base for this idea is also influenced that sometimes two/three (more or less unknown) staff members want to party, drink and have sex with the player, so why not turn (parts of) their office into "a crime scene".

- - -

While the girls are alway wearing shoes in different styles and form, at the clothes options via BDSM (x2), Thematic (x2) and Other (x1) there are clothes where no shoes are included and they are standing on their toes. While shoes were also wearn when they are wearing e.g. a swim suit, is it possible to to include shoes to these five options as well (a matter of taste, of course)?

- - -

While the pre set underwear of a model is sometimes clipping through the clothes or is not looking good in combination with the chosen clothes, I very often change the underwear setting of the model. For this case it would be less scrolling if it would be possible to move the section of the chooseable underwear/slider 0-60 from the bottom of the clothes screens to the top, although I don't know if this is working with the drop down menu of the different "Outfit Category"

- - -

I also have the bug, that I am not able to choose the underwear any more, if after opening "Change Outfit" I have chosen another "Outfit Category", the whole section "Underwear" at the bottom of the screen in the new "Outfit Category" is gone.

- - -

More or less follow up:

I guess that updating visuals is more time consuming than coding e.g. a sorting option (?), but are there plans for adding further clothes options (or different visuals of one option) in the near future?

- - -

My car was stolen (nice detail btw.), while having the security level low and trying to catch some thieves to press them to be actors (players trait related). While always getting informed about damages and seeing the necesstiy of "Repair all equipment", no hardware from the inventory is getting lost or stolen.

I think I would probably be a bit annoyed to again and again buy new camera and lights, but maybe it would make sense to include this possibility of theft?

- - -

Small bug:

The police has successfully searched for drugs in my rooms and are taking them with them, but the number of drugs via "Empire -> Inventory" has not changed (I have had one of all available drugs in the inventory, but they are still there).

- - -

Is their a (more or less) fix calculation of time from impregnating a girl (= date of the sex scene) and she is informing me about her pregnancy?

- - -

Can you already say what will be your main focus for the next update this/next month? Mostly quality of life related or also by updating the west side?
as for lena, maybe your rep level is too low. further steps are locked behind it so you dont recruit special girls at lvl 0 then figure out you cant pay them.
--
gf filter & number formatting done
---
staff will now notify you when pregnant. you'll get the same decisions as for actresses
---
i'll try to make sorting
--
staff limit is sorta soft limit so you cant expand into infinity. websites are later on easy money so there has to be some limit.
same with monthly goal number. it will scale, subs will still demand more but at some point you just cant do it. so it balances it out.
maybe 120 are a little to low, idk. maybe i'll increase that policy for them to be more efficent or something.
---
i know about editors. i never made it so they work 8h a day, it's calculated as they're doing their job 24/7.
at some point this will end, a small footnote in changelog and people will rage coz it will break everything.
---
i might do staff equiopment upgrades at some point
---
have plans to make underwear it's own category when changing outfits
---
>but are there plans for adding further clothes options (or different visuals of one option) in the near future?
what exactly do you mean by this? new color variants or what?
--
i think there already is a chance that they steal equipment
--
the pregnancy event happen on pregnancy_duration / 5.
so if you have it at 9 months she'll come around 2 months in
if you have it set at 1 month shes at your door 1 week later
--
mostly qol, pov, skill based jobs, ...
west side is next

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
hi, the game crash when I try to set someone as a Analytics. I could be because I am playing with a save that it is not started in the last version 081 dev5.

Should I start a new game in the last version to avoid such a problem?

Thanks.
cant replicate. send me the save, pretty sure it's related to that.

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
that's some old ass save. when did you start this?
Months ago, with the version which is available here. It was previous to start playing with the last version of the game which I got from your patreon.

If it is required to start a new game, no problem to do it with the last version to avoid this bug.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Months ago, with the version which is available here. It was previous to start playing with the last version of the game which I got from your patreon.

If it is required to start a new game, no problem to do it with the last version to avoid this bug.
it's for the better, coz eventually it will break somewhere else

Reactions: rayoIII

OUK

May 28, 2017
mbmb Thank you for all the prompt improvements and explanations, I appreciate it and look forward to the next version.

>but are there plans for adding further clothes options (or different visuals of one option) in the near future?
what exactly do you mean by this? new color variants or what?
I am "missing" a good set of bra/garterbelts/stockings/panties. In the outfit category "Thematic" on position 2 there are 5 sets of garterbelt (incl 3 with stockings) but they look a bit simple, e.g. the textures from the stockings in the 8th clothes set in "Thematic" have a much nicer texture (?) and are looking better imho. And a complete set of 5 pieces of garter belt including suitable bra, panties and stockings (and high heels) would be much appreciated.

Reactions: the_fake

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Girls should wear what we tell them to wear, and not only on their details screen but also during sex scenes, in the mansion and all the random encounters. It's kind of immersion breaking otherwise...

the_fake

Mar 19, 2018
Girls should wear what we tell them to wear, and not only on their details screen but also during sex scenes, in the mansion and all the random encounters. It's kind of immersion breaking otherwise...
I can't agree more. I had this very problem when I played with a lot of Cosplay websites. I had to change them often.

OUK

May 28, 2017
dont outfits stay the way you set them?
Maybe it is the same issue which you have said to be fixed in the next version where models who have been met at e.g the pool area of the mansion have changed their clothes to a swimsuit, while after that in the current version they are staying in the bathing suit in the Girls overview and are not turning back automatically to previous/preferred outfit?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Maybe it is the same issue which you have said to be fixed in the next version where models who have been met at e.g the pool area of the mansion have changed their clothes to a swimsuit, while after that in the current version they are staying in the bathing suit in the Girls overview and are not turning back automatically to previous/preferred outfit?
yes, this shouldnt happen anymore

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
dont outfits stay the way you set them?
No, that's what I mean. I set an outfit (e.g. remove top and bottom) and the girl is displayed accordingly in her details screen -- that's OK and as expected. However, during the next random encounter, in the manson or during scenes, she wears her default outfit or has at least some other pieces on or off.

Also, when I open her clothing selector screen again, she is displayed with her full outfit on, even though, for instance, she should have the top off. I have to turn the top on and off again to make it disappear.

This seems also to be a problem in the photo studio, where girls often are displayed without any top, bra *and* boobs, which seems to be related to if the top/bra is turned on or off and how it is displayed in her clothing selector. I have not yet figured that out. In some cases, when she does not have any boobs in photo studio, when I click the "Change Outfit" button there and turn on/off her bra, she is displayed correctly afterwards.

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
In my current play I probably have "lost" Lena Van Houten as special character because she is not appearing in the bar any more and I can remember that in the past somebody in this thread has mentioned to "loose" her.

Is she the only special character which will disappear by giving the wrong/rough reply?
She might have just quit. Special NPCs can quit just like regular ones if they aren't happy. I've lost a couple that way before figuring that out.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes