MEnieth

May 14, 2018
Where i can download 0.81? thank you
it will be here later for sure but first lets give autor some chance to get new subscriptions on patreon .. even though he is not against someone else publishing his links its a kind of courtesy to let some time pass after the release so that people might at least temporarily subscribe to get it first...

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Also, a fun idea I had- say you recruit a teen, after you post her first scene there could be a random chance that her milfy mom shows up to be blackmailed and/ or seduced into shooting scenes herself and opening up mother/ daughter/ three way scenes.
just wondering if this ever made it into the game?

whrae

Mar 31, 2021
6 months without update?? :(

my god the gdev is earning 3k in a month jesus christ , fuck honest job

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
just wondering if this ever made it into the game?
not yet. but i have it lined up, so soon.
6 months without update?? :(

my god the gdev is earning 3k in a month jesus christ , fuck honest job
there was an update a week ago
also there are dl links to dev versions posted here but the game is not that popular, so mods dont update the thread

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
not yet. but i have it lined up, so soon.

there was an update a week ago
also there are dl links to dev versions posted here but the game is not that popular, so mods dont update the thread
If you or someone else report the comment containing the updated link and mark the reasoning as a game update, the mods will edit the opening post with the new links. It has nothing to do with popularity, to my knowledge.

Reactions: AH-64E

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
If you or someone else reports the comment containing the updated link and mark the reasoning as a game update, the mods will edit the opening post with the new links. It has nothing to do with popularity, to my knowledge.
i never report anything so no wonder this got past me

Reactions: Teize

MEnieth

May 14, 2018
... but the game is not that popular, so mods dont update the thread
well if i see correctly you got few hundred more $ in subscriptions this month after last stable was released so i´d not say it´s not popular .. considering many other patreon projects here you got quite a lot people who are showing you support to continue

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i never report anything so no wonder this got past me
I've read in other threads that game devs got the ownership of those after they applied (e.g. by contacting mods or posting in said threads).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I just noticed that my four studios were idely doing nothing because I restricted the allowed themes to "Hospital" only, according to current trends. However, there seems to be no "Hospital Room" available -- tooltip says I can buy it in the warehouse. Only I don't see an option to buy any scenes anywhere. Is it not possible to shoot "Hospital" videos in your studios?

The other thing was that I changed the look of all my girls to "Cosplayer" because that was currently trending, too. However, I do not see that this has any influence on the revenue their scenes make. And now I do not see how to change them back to normal. It is very irritating because cosplayer look also affects hair style and color and that cannot be overwritten by any means I find.

Speaking about that... I still do not get it why some girls make five times as much as others. All my girls are on Fame 100, and in the produced scene all get a final score of between 110 and 130% but nothing that would explain why one girl regularly earns 20,000 bucks on day one and the other only 5,000.

MEnieth

May 14, 2018
I just noticed that my four studios were idely doing nothing because I restricted the allowed themes to "Hospital" only, according to current trends. However, there seems to be no "Hospital Room" available -- tooltip says I can buy it in the warehouse. Only I don't see an option to buy any scenes anywhere. Is it not possible to shoot "Hospital" videos in your studios?

Speaking about that... I still do not get it why some girls make five times as much as others. All my girls are on Fame 100, and in the produced scene all get a final score of between 110 and 130% but nothing that would explain why one girl regularly earns 20,000 bucks on day one and the other only 5,000.
there should be hospital room and hospital office in warehouse for you to buy as theme..

as for girls .. there are other stats that needs to be considered not just fame and i think there is also some influence in the matter of how often they are cast in videos 1654340479070.png

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for the reply, but how do I get there? I see a "Mall" on the map. Is that the "Warehouse"? Because, in the store of the mall I can buy cameras, lightnings and laptops, nothing else...

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Thanks for the reply, but how do I get there? I see a "Mall" on the map. Is that the "Warehouse"? Because, in the store of the mall I can buy cameras, lightnings and laptops, nothing else...
in one of the versions warehouse was bugged. hidden from view. maybe the one in OP.
it's supposed to be in studio overview.

as for the big earnings, check what traits the big earners have.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
in one of the versions warehouse was bugged. hidden from view. maybe the one in OP.
it's supposed to be in studio overview.

as for the big earnings, check what traits the big earners have.
Well, I would subscribe to your patreon to get a version that works. However, I was asking you earlier and you said something like that the version I play should be fine (v0.8 stable from OP). So, what version is it that you recommend to play? Because on your patreon page you have many versions and not all are bug-free it seems. On your blog page, the latest version I find seems to be the same as from OP.

If I upgrade the game, would the old saves still work?

The traits of my girls differ, but nothing makes me guess a factor five difference. My top earner has Happy, Camgirl, Top Performer and Loyal. Are parties the only way to get other top girls? Because my PA assigned to talent search only finds level 4 girls with average traits, and it takes half a month for one girl.

Edit: just saw your pm, thanks. Will check!

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Well, I would subscribe to your patreon to get a version that works. However, I was asking you earlier and you said something like that the version I play should be fine (v0.8 stable from OP). So, what version is it that you recommend to play? Because on your patreon page you have many versions and not all are bug-free it seems. On your blog page, the latest version I find seems to be the same as from OP.

If I upgrade the game, would the old saves still work?

The traits of my girls differ, but nothing makes me guess a factor five difference. My top earner has Happy, Camgirl, Top Performer and Loyal. Are parties the only way to get other top girls? Because my PA assigned to talent search only finds level 4 girls with average traits, and it takes half a month for one girl.
v0.81 is out
save may or may not work. i've tried to make them to work, but some specific scenarios can still lead to a crash.
top performer is a big one. shouldnt make that much of a difference tho.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes