rle68

May 28, 2017
So, quick question.
Are cinema, cave, restaurant, military base still completely empty or is there a one in a thousand chance for someone being there like with the church?
sat afternoon around 2 at the docks you can find a hooker havent found anything else yet

Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
Wednesday evening and Saturday mornings have provided the best results (for me) in the church.

I am a couple versions behind (08) and don't expect anything new to be posted.
Would love the most recent edition, but for quite some time, no one has been willing to share.
Ah, well. Maybe soon.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Some impressive work here, this one has potential.

A few thoughts:
Solid work on the randomly spawned NPCs. Wish we could see them again a few times if we don't manage to hire them on the first encounter. Maybe a dialog option when saying good bye, "Are you in town for long? Hope to catch you again."

The missions seem too random, almost all of them were impossible for the first month. Second month I got a whole bunch of gimmes.

My prestige level kept dropping. I'd work it up to 1 and buy a studio, light and camera. Next day I'm back to level 0 - 0%. Work it back up by uploading to the hub. Hired a director, cameraman and before I could shoot anything bam back to 0. Not sure what was up but losing the use of a studio that we paid money for seemed very wrong.

It was not always clear why my dood (male MC) wasn't able to perform. Plenty of energy but somehow he's still unavailable.

Reactions: Stroh80

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
I am a bit confused about the new update Version 0.81b.
Is there any mission/unique girls associated to these map locations?

Capture.PNG

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes