DemonRune

May 21, 2017
For the cheat how does insta-heal work? when I press it nothing happens. Isn't that supposed to put all your energy up? is there another way to get your energy up?

senpai2000

Jan 13, 2019
Pov Animation <3 This game needs more of these animations.
Will there be clothes in Pov?
and is there always a conversation after the pov animation?
Will there be any more pov in the next update or not?

Anyway thx for this game :D

tathar86

May 10, 2017
Hello I have a crash game when I want to make a camgirl... I am in LVL 2, i create the cam-site and in the girls list when i want to add a girl, the game crash and close....

anyone for a solution? please

• Haha
Reactions: virus115

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
Has the condom breaking feature been properly implemented yet? As in if it breaks, can you get STD's/pregnant? Or is it just visual?

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
I don't quite get it, the money balance changes, now all hired prostitutes bring a lot of money loss after filming, and the only way is to contract them to work for free, but the money for this can only be obtained by filming with a hidden camera.
Why do you need prostitutes in the game?

• Haha
Reactions: virus115

asfasfasfvas

Oct 13, 2018
Does anyone have a version of 081 dev? it can be any dev version, just for me to assemble a good team and models and then play the stable version, any hero to help this poor desolate soul?

Reactions: hurry69

Valshe

Dec 13, 2017
Why PA didn't do auto assigment? I have full staff in studio. And i point what type of scenes hi should shoot
Без названия.png

Last edited:

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
Is it possible to mod this game?

I want to have more dick type variety. Size is fine but I would like to see uncut/cut types.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
So how do you make scenes at the start of the game. Only scenes it lets me make are the hidden cam scenes which cost me 4x more money than i make when the cops come and bust you. I bought a camera and light have several girls as contacts but still no option to make a scene. Says currently unavailable.
go to street, strip club or docks
pick up a whore
in your office click on her under girls tab
on the right bar buttons will appear
choose the top one
then edit the scene and publish

why in this version have auutomaticly agencies models this is not good prevous version had control on this here its random and full with ugly girls ;/
just hide them
hey a question, when i try to talk to a girl living in my mansion the game crashes, is it because of some old saves from another version?
it may be. will check.
For the cheat how does insta-heal work? when I press it nothing happens. Isn't that supposed to put all your energy up? is there another way to get your energy up?
no just to remove std
energy can be restored by sleeping(obviously), resting in parks, beaches, mansion..., visiting spa, massage, sauna, jacuzzi
I dont have enough influence to change my own hairstyle, how do I raise it?
oops... bug

these are rival stars which come into play much later when you have mansion and can throw parties.
you can talk to them there and try to persuade them to break contract. still have to pay a hefty fee for them to do so.

Pov Animation <3 This game needs more of these animations.
Will there be clothes in Pov?
and is there always a conversation after the pov animation?
Will there be any more pov in the next update or not?

Anyway thx for this game :D
clothes, eventually. probably stockings and such at the start.
ending pov, just means ending sexscene.
i'm planning to try out FFM. see how it pans out with all the clipping and shit.

Hello I have a crash game when I want to make a camgirl... I am in LVL 2, i create the cam-site and in the girls list when i want to add a girl, the game crash and close....

anyone for a solution? please
so as soon you right click and asign to camshows it's a crash? can you please send me your save?

Has the condom breaking feature been properly implemented yet? As in if it breaks, can you get STD's/pregnant? Or is it just visual?
yes pregnancy is enabled as soon as condom breaks. you'll still have to cum inside and all that.

I don't quite get it, the money balance changes, now all hired prostitutes bring a lot of money loss after filming, and the only way is to contract them to work for free, but the money for this can only be obtained by filming with a hidden camera.
Why do you need prostitutes in the game?
i'll tweak some numbers. it might be harder at the start for sure.

How create gangbang? your can make it with your MC ?
you need a studio first

Why PA didn't do auto assigment? I have full staff in studio. And i point what type of scenes hi should shoot
View attachment 1865683
hard to say
are the chicks avaialable? do you have enough guys if you're making bg, mmf and others?
some other setting you set that exlcude all the actors? min happiness or something.
run few weeks just to test if PA never shedule anyone or it was just some shit that happened that week.

Is it possible to mod this game?

I want to have more dick type variety. Size is fine but I would like to see uncut/cut types.
i have uncut dicks line up for the next update

Sabberlott

Oct 29, 2018
Total beginner question... how do you make ANY money? I start with 1k cash and pick up 2 or 3 prostitutes that charge me like $300 for a scene. But each scene published gives me less revenue than the price I paid for the shoot. Effectively I get one good day of money, after that the income plummets to practically zero. I can't even survive one week without me going bankrupt.

I have to do something horribly wrong.

EDIT: Ok, nvm, I managed to get through to reputation level 1 and was then able to do first contracts. But another question: how much do tags influence the success of a shoot?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes