Jun 21, 2018
Is this game playable/enjoyable if you make a female MC and have her do most things with mostly male contracts? I'd like her to be the main emphasis regarding adult content and generally what I do in the game. OR is this just not that type of game? Cuz I noticed the ''popularity penalty" lasts quite a few days so far, so my only reliable income is working as stripper, and I also can't seem to find any indication of my chance to get pregnant, and if there are any implications other than visual appearance, if this game even has preggo bellies? How do you check your pregnancy chance and how will you know if you've become pregnant? Will it give limitations to what your character can do in the game?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Total beginner question... how do you make ANY money? I start with 1k cash and pick up 2 or 3 prostitutes that charge me like $300 for a scene. But each scene published gives me less revenue than the price I paid for the shoot. Effectively I get one good day of money, after that the income plummets to practically zero. I can't even survive one week without me going bankrupt.

I have to do something horribly wrong.

EDIT: Ok, nvm, I managed to get through to reputation level 1 and was then able to do first contracts. But another question: how much do tags influence the success of a shoot?
in my endless balancing attempts i might have made early game harder. not intentional.
will tweak some numbers for the next hotfix.

Is this game playable/enjoyable if you make a female MC and have her do most things with mostly male contracts? I'd like her to be the main emphasis regarding adult content and generally what I do in the game. OR is this just not that type of game? Cuz I noticed the ''popularity penalty" lasts quite a few days so far, so my only reliable income is working as stripper, and I also can't seem to find any indication of my chance to get pregnant, and if there are any implications other than visual appearance, if this game even has preggo bellies? How do you check your pregnancy chance and how will you know if you've become pregnant? Will it give limitations to what your character can do in the game?
you can pretty much do everything male can. you'll miss some content like male specific random events and maybe some special character.
once you get famous popularity penalty decreases and it becomes easier.

there's no visible pregnancy chance, but it's a good chance if you cum inside.
it does have belly progression. 3 or 4 different steps.
you'll get a little popup when you're pregnant and a choice what to do with the kid.
there really is no downside, i think you spend a little bit more energy when doing shit but thats pretty much it.

On 0.81b,

1. Auto casting stop working
2. Model Happiness drop and i don't know what to do

thanks
1. there can be many things. does PA not schedule even if you run it for few weeks?
2. again there's many factors. how much she shoot, with who, is she an addict (needs drugs then) and so on

Reactions: edgartheslayer
Jun 21, 2018
there's no visible pregnancy chance, but it's a good chance if you cum inside.
it does have belly progression. 3 or 4 different steps.
you'll get a little popup when you're pregnant and a choice what to do with the kid.
there really is no downside, i think you spend a little bit more energy when doing shit but thats pretty much it.
Oh hey thank you. If you don't mind me asking some more, is there any difference in how many times the dude comes inside during one scene? Like, if there's some way to stack the probability of getting pregnant in 1 go? Does cumming inside during POV also work?
can you get pregnant from randoms you meet in the bar/university/etc, or does it have to be an available dude in your BOYS tab when filming?

Also, slightly redundant question - how do you film sex as female MC with a boy before opening a company? There are available prostitutes everywhere, but I haven't been able to find a male equivalent. Just randoms that you can have sex on the spot/at your place :(

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Have a talent search PA search for male models.
Spend some rep points on male model agency.
Random foolish thieves[always male] may try to break into office, more likely when security level is not 100%, but can still happen even at 100%. You can recruit them or send them to the cops.

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
in case it hasnt been mentioned yet, i got a ctd when talking to a rivals girl hanging around in my mansions bar (the new map, and i offered her the mansion in my former persuasion attempt; afaik i didnt buy her out of her contract yet via my financial pa)

to me the new stable outfits look strange, i pretty much liked the former ones

i guess the police relation is wop; one of the options to give the rivals a hard time is greyed out- i got the two police officers, but as actresses; maybe i should have recruited them as security... that greyed out option i guess is what i was waiting for: to get the rival out of the game when i finally bought all of their stars out ?

thanks for sharing another update ! as mentioned, it is still hard w/o cheating, at least you shall have a straight plan when opening a company- i dont, i still fuck up soon after that

as for balancing, why not have the moviemaking (female mc) and secret (male) for both of them as a standard option - at least to me as a naive it would make sense since everyone has a smartphone and is capable of making selfies

Reactions: mbmb

deepz99

Jan 2, 2020
1. there can be many things. does PA not schedule even if you run it for few weeks?
2. again there's many factors. how much she shoot, with who, is she an addict (needs drugs then) and so on
I already have complete team of PA, but still no auto casting happen. I just realize that auto publish scene is also not working.
Also how to remove the Salvatores mask? They always use mask when meeting with Main character even in Mansion.

Last edited:

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Did I miss something in the changelog? My PA are not interviewing girls when set to right hand nor HR... lol that is the only way I know to get girls that are not off the street

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
out of curiosity, what cards do they allow
unless he is underage, all cards are allowed in Russia. I have 10 cards from 3 different nations. Problem is West cut Russia from international payment systems. Everything works domestically but Master/Visa doesnt work for international purchases

Reactions: mbmb

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
how do you find male stars?
Person responding to you has said the regular ways to do it.

Beware though, there's a perk you can take at character creation that disallows you from hiring male models.

If you are male, you will be the only male model you can employ and use in scenes with that perk.

Check your perks.

polnyi

May 21, 2018
Question, in previuos versions talent search PA could "help" with casting new actors, is this cut now?
They just bring new people now and thats it

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Since I see so many people kicking themselves for not enabling cheat mode when starting a game and then getting stuck or bankrupted, I guess I should tell ya'll you can actually enable/disable cheat mode at any time.

It's as simple as opening your save in notepad++, searching for cheat and then changing the "null" it shows after cheat_mode between the @@ to 1.

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
Question, in previuos versions talent search PA could "help" with casting new actors, is this cut now?
They just bring new people now and thats it
I experienced the same thing
This time (0.81b) you need to go to the PA with "Human Resources" and actually check the field "Auto cast models once per week".
Nifty idea, especially when your PA is unskilled yet and trashes interviews.

Reactions: Bronson73
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes