pasha823

Nov 6, 2019
please tell me, during sex, what actions and how do they affect the quality of the scene and relationships with actresses? Does the number of orgasms and total duration of sex matter?

Apr 11, 2020
Don't know if it has been pointed out before, but when a rival girl's contract is up on the Financial Advisor options menu their name disappears and when I try to recruit them again in a party they still don't show.

nal654321

Jul 14, 2017
For what it's worth, I thought the balance was pretty good in 0.81b, I've been playing since the patreon dropped and went from Rep 0 to 4 pretty smoothly.

Probably needs a tutorial/guide update more than anything, new players seemed to be pretty confused on how to make money and run the shop. Some of the NPCs are pretty useful to have in house, but it can be pretty hard to stumble into their requirements if you don't already know how to unlock them.

Here2Help

Oct 24, 2019
How do you actually unlock the Car - Theme: Luxury for sex scenes? The hint says - Buy this property. Yet it doesn't become available even after I buy the car. This is the same on both v08 and v081b. I have unlocked every other scene option (other than Teacher's Office, for which there does not seem to be a way to buy that property). I have bought every piece of property, even the jet airplane. Any help is appreciated.

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
beautyeater534 : not sure if you meant this: when i buy her out via pa she doesnt appear in the girls list (yet); i just tick on the top (names) to sort and voila there she appears

Apr 11, 2020
beautyeater534 : not sure if you meant this: when i buy her out via pa she doesnt appear in the girls list (yet); i just tick on the top (names) to sort and voila there she appears
I'm talking about on the screen where you buy her contract out via PA. Her contract days hit zero on that menu and suddenly she vanishes from that list and can no longer be recruited, even if I see and talk to her in a party again.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I'm talking about on the screen where you buy her contract out via PA. Her contract days hit zero on that menu and suddenly she vanishes from that list and can no longer be recruited, even if I see and talk to her in a party again.
is she not in the freelance list?

Eater228

May 22, 2020
Girls from this "Cosplay Quiz" aren't appearing after some encounter. On my first game i made it to the end with Lena story but now after 3 encounter she disappear. Now i tried to get Maya but after picking 2nd Dialogue option and ending scene she dont appear again.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Girls from this "Cosplay Quiz" aren't appearing after some encounter. On my first game i made it to the end with Lena story but now after 3 encounter she disappear. Now i tried to get Maya but after picking 2nd Dialogue option and ending scene she dont appear again.
raise your rep level. you need rep lvl 2 for last steps

Apr 11, 2020
is she not in the freelance list?
No, I can't find her name in it.
I'll try to illustrate my troubles with screenshots
1.png
This is the screen here. Now in my case I had four girls (one of them Annabelle Leaks for a good example) ready to be bought out. Two of them had their "Days on Contract" at 10 when I first had them up. So decided to wait it out thinking it would be like the old version where you had something like this...
5.png
Where the contract days would run out and even go negative and you'd get the uber discount of only 10 dollars.
But as you can see, they aren't listed there like last version. And neither are they on my freelancer list.
And if I try to recruit them again in a party like so...
2.png
Her name still won't show up.
3.png
And I even double checked on my freelancer list afterward (put in alphabetical order).
4.png
Also as an edit to clarify which version I'm having a problem on, it is 0.81b.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
No, I can't find her name in it.
I'll try to illustrate my troubles with screenshots
View attachment 1874605
This is the screen here. Now in my case I had four girls (one of them Annabelle Leaks for a good example) ready to be bought out. Two of them had their "Days on Contract" at 10 when I first had them up. So decided to wait it out thinking it would be like the old version where you had something like this...
View attachment 1874608
Where the contract days would run out and even go negative and you'd get the uber discount of only 10 dollars.
But as you can see, they aren't listed there like last version. And neither are they on my freelancer list.
And if I try to recruit them again in a party like so...
View attachment 1874613
Her name still won't show up.
View attachment 1874619
And I even double checked on my freelancer list afterward (put in alphabetical order).
View attachment 1874621
Also as an edit to clarify which version I'm having a problem on, it is 0.81b.
well i made it so it doesnt go into negative days and she just join the freelancer list. has to be a bug.
unless some other rival signed her?

btw use name filter top left when you wnat to find someone. just start typing her name

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2020
well i made it so it doesnt go into negative days and she just join the freelancer list. has to be a bug.
unless some other rival signed her?

btw use name filter top left when you wnat to find someone. just start typing her name
Used the name filter search and no dice.
Untitled.png
And made certain she wasn't picked up by another rival.
Untitled 2.png
Still with Dreamy.

Apr 11, 2020
yea then something went worng. i'll fix it.
do you maybe have a save when she still had some days left on the contract?
Oof, no. Didn't realize it until after she was gone. Luckily I had save going way back to before I even started any rival recruitment. So I just reset it from there.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
wtf... im new to it, no idea how to make money, to cheat to get it easy is too boring
Crash by klick on girl in mansion? nothing moves... goddamit, however. not bad, but im not motivated after 3 hours of play more of it
thx for share

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes