dookie85

Nov 18, 2020
I remember playing this last year and enjoying it, but I haven't ran Windows in a long time and don't plan on using it. It's great that there's packages for other platforms, but the Linux build doesn't have the latest updates.

Please update the linux version, thanks.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
@mbmb

maybe you want look here why the scene 124 doesnt being edited. i have no idea (its in edit for like 10 days)

win64_v081b

Last edited:
Reactions: mbmb

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
how do you find male stars?
talent search or agency if you're playing as male
as female they're all over
Does anyone know how to save? i cant find how to do it
click top right icon to go to main menu and save game
mbmb not sure if it's been reported but sometimes when you click on the Park at night it doesn't take you into the park but does advance time.
I was also wondering about some of the special characters namely that one lifeguard Paula and the nurse Kimberly they kinda disappeared on me after the blowjob scene same with Lena. They no longer show up do I need a higher reputation mine is currently at 1 to advance their story to recruit them. As I'm holding off raising my reputation tell I build up more money as I noticed using the distributors doesn't increase reputation.
i know about the park. it's nothing there at night anyways so you're not missing anything.
you need rep level 2 to finish special chicks stories.

@mbmb

maybe you want look here why the scene 124 doesnt being edited. i have no idea (its in edit for like 10 days)

win64_v081b
will check
View attachment 1870313

nowadays when you expect a woman to be a woman :KEK:
jesus christ, game will get horror tag if you gonna post pics like this
so how do you get to this?
i've seen it few versions back and it was some bug that messed up loading order and just fucked up everything.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
so how do you get to this?
well...you know...when a woman meet another very specific woman misshapen happens. :HideThePain:
is there a way to transfer actress to PA and other way around ?

Last edited:

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
is there a way to transfer actress to PA and other way around ?
PA -> actress:
use the menu (three stripes) next to the name in the roaster. "Call to office" then corrupt with "you want to be more than...". Repeat until complete.
Note: In 0.81b the happiness system works on staff. Changing a PA with a +3 on PA work is only recommended if trait combinations like "nympho + happy" or "nympho + trendsetter" are given.

Actress -> PA:
Check the retirement at game start. It only works, if actresses can retire. At retirement day you get the option to keep her as staff.
Note: Not useful, because the hapiness system gave me the doc for lighting technican, the milf for web and the cops like director and writing.

For role playing purposes, these options exist. Hope you hit the +3 for PA at retirement day. Good luck.

Tsubasa96

Jan 24, 2022
Hello guys just a quick question about this game ! Is there anyway to build a new room or at least modify your vanilla room ?

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
i just got myself a Beauty Center and still have to pay to use it ? 300K well spent.not. :HideThePain:

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes