Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you need to start an own company and upgrade your studio and office than hire staff... but it will start getting expensive at that point so you should have quiet some reserves

rle68

May 28, 2017
been awhile since i last played this ...not feeling the interface.. NOT user friendly

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
Could you please elaborate? What are the issues you're having?
Hi,

Lurker here but for starter I think you should hide away every empty categories in the Girls, Boys and Scenes menus. I'm speaking of In training, In rehab, Need Editing, etc. Only make them appear when they're utilized by entities and thus clear up the player's workspace a bit.

Also, the number of clicks and menu traversals needed to start a single production (not basic Boy-Girl) HAS to be reduced.

Finally, Likes and Dislikes are known data that are just hard to juggle on account of them being hidden away. This sort of known information (also, trends and the like) should appear in tooltips when scheduling a scene or something.

My very humble two cents,

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. To sum your points:

1) These categories appear in order to be as precise as possible, otherwise there's no point in them being there.
2) I can talk to mbmb but i'm not the one in charge of the overall gameplay. I can ask him nicely and i'm sure we can find a way to reduce the number of clicks required.
3) Some of these data points appear when hovering. We can include more if required. Just be careful that too many traits and the hover becomes cluttered.

Zingerelli

Feb 9, 2018
As for me this game lacks FULL customization. For women it remains to add the ability to change skin color. And male actors can not be changed at all for some reason.

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
Thanks for the heads up. To sum your points:

1) These categories appear in order to be as precise as possible, otherwise there's no point in them being there.
2) I can talk to mbmb but i'm not the one in charge of the overall gameplay. I can ask him nicely and i'm sure we can find a way to reduce the number of clicks required.
3) Some of these data points appear when hovering. We can include more if required. Just be careful that too many traits and the hover becomes cluttered.
About 1) and 3), to be clear, you should hide useless data like empty categories (ie. "In Rehab", when no one's in rehab) and show useful things (like who's compatible with whom when setting up a scene, with color for example).

I don't mean deleting stuff, just hiding and showing stuff when it's useful. Empty categories are the low-hanging fruit at this stage.

rle68

May 28, 2017
Could you please elaborate? What are the issues you're having?
its over complicated.. added 2 5 stars girls didnt like either one couldnt get rid of them..when we talked a few months ago you said you were afraid of over complication.. well this interface is it... dont get me wrong i like the game the concept but the way the interface is now.. staring a game for instance.. you know have all these sliders to adjust and all this whatnot... completely unnecessary imo.. over complication...for example..having a slider to set chemistry for a girl girl scene when youre a male.. un needed? or a solo scene same kind of not needed feeling comes to mind..

what else... i get the you need to get familiar with the game start going to work earning money etc.. but for those of us that have played and are going to cheat .. let us skip to day 4..

and when trying to find a low level hooker to start was no way to select them.. talk to them find out about them then they went poof ...kind of killed it there for me... now just re started and that error is gone.. ill run for awhile and give you more feedback

Reactions: HerpaDerpington

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
More bugs to squash! We're hard at work. I've never had to "beg", but It shouldn't take more than a couple of days tops. We've already been late and I would hate for mbmb to miss the deadline.

Fun fact: I'm now a firm believer of the 90/10 principle: the 90% of an update takes roughly the 10% of the total update required.

Reactions: papasmurf

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
is there any way to manipulate the save games? so far i haven't been able to.
i don't have the time atm to play the game properly but would at least like to skim through and for that cheat myself some money and stuff.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
is there any way to manipulate the save games? so far i haven't been able to.
i don't have the time atm to play the game properly but would at least like to skim through and for that cheat myself some money and stuff.
u dont need manipulate save to cheat money or your stats. read main page for the codes

just go to city screen after tutorial week and press the given there.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
@GodlessXVIII @rle68
i took your suggestions and change it for the better.
categories will be hidden if they're empty.
likes and other info can be visible when manualy scheduling production.
having solo slider for men is just result of game being in alpha. some stupid shit may occur.
tutorial is redone, it's just tooltips and popups when you first visit a scene. no more 1 week handholding tutorial.

@Zingerelli
you will be able to change skin colors in newest version. + male customization

Reactions: papasmurf and rle68
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes