rle68

May 28, 2017
@GodlessXVIII @rle68
i took your suggestions and change it for the better.
categories will be hidden if they're empty.
likes and other info can be visible when manualy scheduling production.
having solo slider for men is just result of game being in alpha. some stupid shit may occur.
tutorial is redone, it's just tooltips and popups when you first visit a scene. no more 1 week handholding tutorial.

@Zingerelli
you will be able to change skin colors in newest version. + male customization
thank you.. this is why i appreciate this game

gromtkn

Aug 1, 2017
are photoshoots coming soon? I didnt see them in this changelog.
For some reason I want to rp as Hugh Hefner and make a photoshoot empire.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
are photoshoots coming soon? I didnt see them in this changelog.
For some reason I want to rp as Hugh Hefner and make a photoshoot empire.
soon my friend, including the mansion and all that shit

Reactions: Ixiah

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Right now the difference between some animation seems not to be worth it to upgrade your Studio over hours when you already saw the basic animation.
Any chance of adding something that makes it worth striving for an fully upgraded Empire ?
Maybe Skilltrees or Training that add Animation, perhaps different ones depending on factors like Personality or the willingness for more kinky Stuff like Bondage if she gets Paid more.
Anyway, good game. :)

Reactions: Eucalyptuz

gwarmin

Jun 5, 2017
looks like a .74a hotfix came out yesterday, so probably some final bug fixes for this version.

Depending on how promising .74 is, I think I am tempted to jump on $5 patreon bandwagon

Reactions: MaxVaron and Pagot

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
It includes a lot of the bugfixes. You should be well tempted to try this one out. Also I think this is probably the most ironed out version we ever had outside of RC1's, RC2's etc.

Reactions: Ixiah

the_fake

Mar 19, 2018
Hi. I noticed a problem with girls stats. Let's say I recruited girl with all stats 50 and potential 10. After some time stats drops from 50 to exactly 10. I don't know when it happens, maybe after scene or when she got extra skill point - not sure. However it saw it few times. I play .74A as man on PC.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Hi. I noticed a problem with girls stats. Let's say I recruited girl with all stats 50 and potential 10. After some time stats drops from 50 to exactly 10. I don't know when it happens, maybe after scene or when she got extra skill point - not sure. However it saw it few times. I play .74A as man on PC.
is she an addict?
addicts stats deteriorate over time

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes