x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
We need to update a lot of things but I've been feeling under the weather lately. I've had a couple of hospital run ins (tough titties, I know), but I feel better overall. Been doing some "brain black magics", but first priority is to recuperate, right folks? :FeelsGoodMan: Couldn't do this without my buddy @mbmb . We've been through thick and thin!
Take your time and get well, nothing more important than your health!

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
I usually try to wait till I have a number of suggestions, but this one would be a really big help...

With manual scheduling, could you update the Chemistry Match score on the male selection screen when you click on the guy instead of when you assign him? This would save a ton of clicks (click on guy, click on 'assign to scene', click on "remove from scene" ,repeat for each guy available) when figuring out the best guy(s) for the scene (especially if you have a lot of guys and are doing a gangbang scene).

A nicer solution would be to add the Chemistry Match score as a column and make is sortable, which obviously is a lot more work, but something you could consider doing down the road. *Edit* I just noticed for multiple guy scenes, this sort order is different when assigning the 2nd and 3rd guy, so it probably is not doable.

Also, the scheduled scenes for a studio are not showing up on first tab of the studio screen like they used to.

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
In general the we need to streamline the processes in order to avoid the same slippery slopes. It's been going for quite a while now and the number of saved clicks are nothing to scoff at.

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
I usually try to wait till I have a number of suggestions, but this one would be a really big help...

With manual scheduling, could you update the Chemistry Match score on the male selection screen when you click on the guy instead of when you assign him? This would save a ton of clicks (click on guy, click on 'assign to scene', click on "remove from scene" ,repeat for each guy available) when figuring out the best guy(s) for the scene (especially if you have a lot of guys and are doing a gangbang scene).

A nicer solution would be to add the Chemistry Match score as a column and make is sortable, which obviously is a lot more work, but something you could consider doing down the road. *Edit* I just noticed for multiple guy scenes, this sort order is different when assigning the 2nd and 3rd guy, so it probably is not doable.

Also, the scheduled scenes for a studio are not showing up on first tab of the studio screen like they used to.
An idea, why not simply show chemistry through coloring the guy/girl's names, after selecting your first actor for a scene. For example, you're scheduling a MF scene, have selected the girl to do it, then the male listing are all either in green (good chemistry), black (neutral), or red (bad chemistry).

If a girl has no chemistry for MF scenes at all, then all males would appear as red, which is a good flag for a player that hasn't yet learned to take chemistry into account. And it's a huge time-saver for the rest of us.

Another example, once you select Solo scene, all girls' names would be colored according to their particular chemistry with themselves (I think that's how solo chemistry works?).

I think the chemistry thing is good gameplay provided it's made really user-friendly and simple. The whole list of percentages on the chemistry tab is good for the back-end, not for the front-end of actual gameplay.

Reactions: congamensch

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Love this kind of games (talking about the style). Hope to see more in the future.

Krew

May 5, 2017
Is there a way to permanently increase Beauty stat for a Female MC? Or are we stuck with the base 5 (or 25)?

I'm scratching my head over this.

Edit: nvm, figured it out moments after this. Next question still applies though.

Side note, is there anyway for the Female MC to gain and use skill points?

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
I'm testing the android version as we speak. It shouldn't be no more than a couple of days left. Mostly bugs or so...

You need to contract the hiring girls but it's only for a while. That way you'll be able to see their skills.

You need the .apk version in order to run it through android. There is no other way around. :FeelsGoodMan:

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
@GodlessXVIII
yea, great idea.
i'll just convert overall chemistry to rgb values from red to green. that will automaticly colorize inbetween ranges with yellow/orange and so on.
solo scene just ignores model preferences. It takes only scene type likeness, drugs & traits. you cannot reach max chemistry with solo scenes.

@x7xas4UprEta
i've fixed the schedules in studio overview and hopefully fixed auto production. when scheduling through the week it didnt take the right date so girls were unavailable. if girl was unavailble till wednesday and scene was supposed to be on thursday game checked if the girl is unavailable TODAY not on thursday. so that messed up some things.
i've also made so that chemistry bar changes on selection, but i think the color suggestion above requieres even less clicks so i'll try that. i'll leave the bar so you can see the exact number and details on hover tho.

@Killuminati
no, i disabled skill points for main character. in fear of broken ass builds.
skill points gettin revamped anyway in the next version and will most likely be available to main chars.

Reactions: GodlessXVIII

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
@x7xas4UprEta
i've fixed the schedules in studio overview and hopefully fixed auto production. when scheduling through the week it didnt take the right date so girls were unavailable. if girl was unavailble till wednesday and scene was supposed to be on thursday game checked if the girl is unavailable TODAY not on thursday. so that messed up some things.
i've also made so that chemistry bar changes on selection, but i think the color suggestion above requieres even less clicks so i'll try that. i'll leave the bar so you can see the exact number and details on hover tho.
Sounds great, look forward to seeing the changes. Thanks :extremelyhappy:

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I haven't played this game since 0.73, will wait for a bug fix because those two bugs seem like they could be annoying.

Can you remove completed & published scenes from the list? It gets super long after a while unless I'm stupid and there is a way of doing it I just can't see.

Also month is spelt wrong when you open a business "Motnh", make sure you get that in the hotfix :).

And the default naming scheme for scenes is a bit off example "{name} - Boy-Girl - 1", "{name} - Boy-Girl 2" should be "{name} - Boy-Girl - 2".

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I haven't played this game since 0.73, will wait for a bug fix because those two bugs seem like they could be annoying.

Can you remove completed & published scenes from the list? It gets super long after a while unless I'm stupid and there is a way of doing it I just can't see.

Also month is spelt wrong when you open a business "Motnh", make sure you get that in the hotfix :).

And the default naming scheme for scenes is a bit off example "{name} - Boy-Girl - 1", "{name} - Boy-Girl 2" should be "{name} - Boy-Girl - 2".
saw your post too late. will fix it in the next version tho

Shinsn

May 5, 2017
Unbenannt.PNG there is a bug for skilling everything or for example increase the stats way past 200+ if you go to the skill tree and press + and confirm, then change tab in the skill tree, go back to the skill which you improved before and press - again and directly after + again and confirm . you can repeat this endlessly , my best girl has 290 on every single stat and that is only because i got bored doing it and stopped :D

but if i were you i wouldnt give that bug much priority, since its difficult to unterstand this mechanic and its more of an exploit than a bug.

i tested it again now and it works only if you have more than 1 skill point left

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
there is a bug for skilling everything or for example increase the stats [...]
Since the introduction of the skill trees you could do that. But it was always better to use CheatEngine. The var is question is 4 bytes, exact value, untick the fast scan option. You end up with -2- addresses, you can figure out the rest.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is this safe to play every time I click on the game to play my virus protection stops it from running should I delete the game or if it is safe how do I stop my protection from stopping it.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes