wulfbar

Feb 28, 2018
Hi, a few small bug reports (0.74b):
  1. In the studio Production view, if you select a Female NPC with class bonuses and then switch to a Male NPC in the other tab, the class bonuses of the Female will appear on the character stat sheet for the Male.
  2. It's possible to offer the Male MC drugs which he may or may not accept (Is this not me, should I not choose? Should I be able to offer myslef drugs at all?). The MC and Male NPC can also become [addicts] and clicking 'send to rehab' appears to do nothing.
  3. Some Male characters in threesome animations are missing their hair.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I've been trying out 0.74b after leaving the game alone for a few months.

I don't really understand how websites function anymore : has the advertising option for example been disabled ?

also, though it says "90k" something monthly revenue on my website info page, I got only 6000 something that same month (30 days after opening the site), besides the initial revenue at the very beginning, when I opened my site. Next month, nothing at all.

This is quite early in the game play : "nov-dec 2005", haven't got any studio going yet. Everything else seems to be working fine.

I'm posting this because I haven't seen any report on any problem related to website revenue, and haven't found any info on this problem.

I also have the same problem I had in version 5 or 6, the cops don't show up at all at my place to begin with.

Game has improved since early 2018, many thanks. I was supporting it then (couldn't afford a lot), thinking about doing it again. But there seems to be always many bugs.

rfripp733

Aug 13, 2018
Hi,

I can't seem to add any new videos to websites even if the videos have the right tags. Is this a new glitch?

Thanks.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I suggest that the number select boxes have a large arrow on the left and right side to increment/decrement, instead of the tiny up down ones.

Also found that the NPC's you collect around town have a lot of them start on an unhappy salary, and they can just up and leave if you don't pay attention to the mail system.

Apr 10, 2018
From the town map, go to the mall. In the mall, there is a store. When in the store, there is a left-sidebar and one of the icons is a stack of coins which is the 'buy' button, click this to open a screen where you can select items to buy including various cameras and lights.

Once you have bought a camera and lights, these will be in your inventory and will automatically add 'quality' to quick-scenes. If you have a studio, click one of the studios on the studio map to open the options. There are a few tabs on the studio where you can assign staff etc. One of these tabs allows you to assign lights and camera to the studio by selecting the items you purchased earlier from the store in drop-down menus.

Note: Even if all the cameras and lights in your inventory are assigned to studios, the highest quality level camera and lights in your inventory will still be applied to quick-scenes.
Thanks man!!:)

Reactions: alu98

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
Would it be possible to combine the 'Likes' and 'Options' tabs for the girls information, by putting the check box for enabling a scene type on the same tab as the likes next to the relevant type? If you have a lot of girls, looking at the likes tab, remembering which one to enable (or disable) then switching to the 'Options' tab gets tedious. It would be much easier if you could check the box while looking at the information. You could get room for the rest of the options on the 'Options' tab but using the space taken up by the girl's picture. I don't see a need to have the picture up for all the tabs.

Also, some way of filtering or sorting newly added girls would be great. There used to be a sort for that and it would be really helpful when setting the options for newly hired girls. Without the sort or filter, you pretty much have to view all the girls to see which ones need their options set, which can take some time if you have hundreds of girls. And maybe setting the default "Max scenes per week" to 1 instead of 6?

An overview of how many girls are enabled for the the different scene types would be nice, both overall and by studio and maybe by contract/freelance also.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Hi, a few small bug reports (0.74b):
  1. In the studio Production view, if you select a Female NPC with class bonuses and then switch to a Male NPC in the other tab, the class bonuses of the Female will appear on the character stat sheet for the Male.
  2. It's possible to offer the Male MC drugs which he may or may not accept (Is this not me, should I not choose? Should I be able to offer myslef drugs at all?). The MC and Male NPC can also become [addicts] and clicking 'send to rehab' appears to do nothing.
  3. Some Male characters in threesome animations are missing their hair.
2. you can set to take drugs for yourself. logicaly it would be to always accept. which isnt lol.
thanks, will fix.

I've been trying out 0.74b after leaving the game alone for a few months.

I don't really understand how websites function anymore : has the advertising option for example been disabled ?

also, though it says "90k" something monthly revenue on my website info page, I got only 6000 something that same month (30 days after opening the site), besides the initial revenue at the very beginning, when I opened my site. Next month, nothing at all.

This is quite early in the game play : "nov-dec 2005", haven't got any studio going yet. Everything else seems to be working fine.

I'm posting this because I haven't seen any report on any problem related to website revenue, and haven't found any info on this problem.

I also have the same problem I had in version 5 or 6, the cops don't show up at all at my place to begin with.

Game has improved since early 2018, many thanks. I was supporting it then (couldn't afford a lot), thinking about doing it again. But there seems to be always many bugs.
advertising is disabled. websites are really experimental shit right now. they will be redone completely in 0.75

Hi,

I can't seem to add any new videos to websites even if the videos have the right tags. Is this a new glitch?

Thanks.
it probably is, thanks.

Would it be possible to combine the 'Likes' and 'Options' tabs for the girls information, by putting the check box for enabling a scene type on the same tab as the likes next to the relevant type? If you have a lot of girls, looking at the likes tab, remembering which one to enable (or disable) then switching to the 'Options' tab gets tedious. It would be much easier if you could check the box while looking at the information. You could get room for the rest of the options on the 'Options' tab but using the space taken up by the girl's picture. I don't see a need to have the picture up for all the tabs.

Also, some way of filtering or sorting newly added girls would be great. There used to be a sort for that and it would be really helpful when setting the options for newly hired girls. Without the sort or filter, you pretty much have to view all the girls to see which ones need their options set, which can take some time if you have hundreds of girls. And maybe setting the default "Max scenes per week" to 1 instead of 6?

An overview of how many girls are enabled for the the different scene types would be nice, both overall and by studio and maybe by contract/freelance also.
ok

Reactions: wulfbar

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
Can anyone point me to the location of the save files? I'd just like to know where they're located. Thanks! (Using the Windows exe)

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
A few bugs I noticed for the latest version:
1. In the FFM scene the girls would swap their faces.
2. When changing stuff in the plastic surgery menu the girls would sometimes reset some of their parts visually.
3. For variation 2 on outfit 34 there's some noticeable clipping where the neck piece is layered over the character's head rather than under it.
4. For outfit 7 the arm bands will disconnect and just hover in the air for a lot of positions.
5. For most outfits with a skirt the character's legs will appear over the skirt in certain positions.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Thanks very much! Are there any tools we can use to edit the save?
not that i know of. you can write dow what do you want to change and i'll code into cheats

2. When changing stuff in the plastic surgery menu the girls would sometimes reset some of their parts visually.
3. For variation 2 on outfit 34 there's some noticeable clipping where the neck piece is layered over the character's head rather than under it.
4. For outfit 7 the arm bands will disconnect and just hover in the air for a lot of positions.
5. For most outfits with a skirt the character's legs will appear over the skirt in certain positions.
thanks

an one can tell me where or how can i get to tatto parlor ?
please
talk to alice on the beach. more convo options opens up when you have more fans. at one point she'll tell you about tattoo parlor and yuo can visit it at the business center.

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
It would be great if we can replenish energy in the Cheat Panel... or maybe sex actions won't need to use up 50% of the energy?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
same for outfit 18 (fur coat/evening dress), the fur coat shoulders jump at head level after selecting certain positions.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
advertising is disabled. websites are really experimental shit right now. they will be redone completely in 0.75

ok thanks for your answer. Websites alone make full studio investment possible financially, as far as I remember. I'll come back for the next version then.

bisnagas

Nov 9, 2018
Hi! I'm new here. Been playing this game for a couple of days and I have a question that you guys might be able to know. Is the Hotel NPC recruitable? Or is her questline done when you unlock the beauty salon?

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes