Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
One improvement suggestion: With an high enough charisma skill it should be possible to know what good answers are when you chat up people.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
One improvement suggestion: With an high enough charisma skill it should be possible to know what good answers are when you chat up people.
Easy enough if you know the girls traits... the starteing girls with no traits might be a problem though... not sure wether there is a good answer for them anyway... seems mostly based and Cha with them atleast from my observations

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
New game, and I already have girls asking for time off, or go to a seminar? I didn't hire anybody. What gives? Clicked Ok and now I'm out $500 for somebody I didn't hire.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Might've run into a bug. At some point, my casting photoshoot screen for assigning models who need it became a "mission" screen for assigning latina models. Now it won't let me choose anything but latinas.

Edit: I manually saved the game and quit, and when I rebooted the game the manual save wasn't there (I even named it differently so I could isolate it). Had to reload an autosave and things went back to normal.

Urself

Aug 4, 2017
How do you do photoshoots? I can't figure out how to assign staff to the studio. It just shows me the other studios

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
How do you do photoshoots? I can't figure out how to assign staff to the studio. It just shows me the other studios
You just have to buy the photo studio in your lot (it's 20k I think) and then hire a director and assign them to it. You also need to assign a camera and lighting.

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
does every area have a unique NPC that you can hire? I have found the one in the Hospital, Bar, Hotel Room and Gym. Are there others?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
does every area have a unique NPC that you can hire? I have found the one in the Hospital, Bar, Hotel Room and Gym. Are there others?

One at the beach, one at the library, one in the hotel lobby (not the maid in the room), and two cops who will show up at your house one day and then you'll be able to find them at the park and alley.

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
One at the beach, one at the library, one in the hotel lobby (not the maid in the room), and two cops who will show up at your house one day and then you'll be able to find them at the park and alley.
Thanks, i still havent gotten the cops to appear and the one at the beach refuses to appear again, what about the lady with the jewelry store? i maned to get her to the car and sex her up but i havent seen her since. Also i have hired someone from the Hospital, Bar, Hotel(maid in the room), Library and Gym.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
The hotel lobby lady and the jewelry store lady are the same one. That one and the beach one are the hardest for me, they always seem to just disappear at one point of their story. I've spent days coming in and out of their spawn locations with no results.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
what are the penalties of std in the game?
No longer instantly as it seems.
STD last 30 days, in the hospital you can reduce it by 20 days each time you buy medicine
I've changed it that so i can make some "big" events in the future.
you can fuck while having std, you can schedule diseased models, all without penalties. but if you gonna continue doing it you'll infect everyone.
haven't decided what the exact consequences will be, but probably complete halt of production, severe reputation loss, probably force retirement of some models and so on.

Question: Why do some characters randomly stop working for 5-12 days at a time. EG, after shooting 1 solo scene my girl MC wouldn't work for about 10 days. A tool tips says she "probably got beat." What does that mean?
less the likeness % is in specific scene type, more happiness will be lost. once happiness is 0, model is out for 10 days.
for example if you have 100% in SOLO, the HAP loss will be around 30% per shoot. if you have 10% it will be around 70% loss.
"probably got beat" is just an old msg, coz in the past you usually become unavailable if you lost in a fight. should have updated it.

stuck on dressing up employees. No way to back out or confirm selections. Any help would be appriciated
probably a bug if you're stuck
(confirmed and fixed)

Man, they pratically changed everything, cant even have random sex in the office, have to use cheats to hire staff and cant even get a scene started
you can pick up whores on the street which don't need casting photo shoot. agency models also don't need one.
all other do need it yea.

Uhhh
how do I buy home improvements in this version? Or build a studio? There's no option to buy home improvements in the store and trying to build a studio gives me a blank screen
removed. upgrade bedroom by clicking on the bedroom button at home(left panel). upgrade office at the studio overview, just buy additional office space.

New game, and I already have girls asking for time off, or go to a seminar? I didn't hire anybody. What gives? Clicked Ok and now I'm out $500 for somebody I didn't hire.
yea it's a bug(already fixed). agency models weret exlcuded from random rolls.

no. you've got cops to find and a lady in the hotel lobby.

The hotel lobby lady and the jewelry store lady are the same one. That one and the beach one are the hardest for me, they always seem to just disappear at one point of their story. I've spent days coming in and out of their spawn locations with no results.
you need more fans for beach girl to appear.
more money (and eventually a car) for the hotel/jewelry lady.

will test out that latina bug.

is this simbro 2.0?
i dont know. i sure hope not.

Reactions: dusty stu

titsgtfo

Apr 24, 2017
You can already tell that this is not Simbro 2.0, because the Developer is actually Posting Updates and Speaks to the Community.
It's the semi-spiritual replacement that we sure don't deserve, but man do I appreciate it. Think the only thing left that I'd want to see from Simbro get added to this would be the ongoing random scenes. Right now we get a pop-up and it tells you what happened, but having some of those actually be playable could be cool.

Reuzzy

Jul 18, 2017
So how do I actually "cast" girls? I meet them at a location, convince them to do a shoot, do the shoot and yet it still says "Needs casting" next to them. Is there a specific shoot I need to do for this?

*Figured it out! The scenes need to be published also. Feel like a dumbass now*

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
The STD no longer works in new version, and if you use the hospital midicine twice is says you will be cured in a date in the past. Now I can prentend to be a time travelling aids patient.

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
is there anyway to set up a threesome outside of shooting a scene? i saw that when you get the police officers you get a threesome with them but once they join that option is gone? also take a look inside option never works for me

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes