esoom

Sep 6, 2017
How does the retirement thing work? Do you get a chance to offer them a contract or more money?

Also it would be funny if the game was extended where you can get your girls hooked on drugs then send them out prostituting with a percent chance of getting aids.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How does the retirement thing work? Do you get a chance to offer them a contract or more money?

Also it would be funny if the game was extended where you can get your girls hooked on drugs then send them out prostituting with a percent chance of getting aids.
I mean if that's your thing ok whatever but I don't think that many supporters would consider it 'fun' to push your girls into contracting AIDS.
There's already a very tame STD mechanic in the game and I think it is enough and shouldn't be exaggerated any further.

Reactions: x7xas4UprEta

Nick Dick

Jul 11, 2017
0.76:

Linux:

Windows:

Mac:

Android:
There he is, the awaited legend. Thanks for the post.¨

Hits up: Windows says the application is risky, I scanned it with kaspersky and it says its clean.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
There he is, the awaited legend. Thanks for the post.¨

Hits up: Windows says the application is risky, I scanned it with kaspersky and it says its clean.
It does it for me every time I open a new release for the first time. Defender is fine, just a bit overzealous.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018

Yeesh. You and I have a very different opinion of what "funny" is.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Question: Why do some characters randomly stop working for 5-12 days at a time. EG, after shooting 1 solo scene my girl MC wouldn't work for about 10 days. A tool tips says she "probably got beat." What does that mean?

L621

Jul 19, 2017
Uhhh
how do I buy home improvements in this version? Or build a studio? There's no option to buy home improvements in the store and trying to build a studio gives me a blank screen

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...read the changelog regardeing home improvement.
did you start a company before building the studio?

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes