mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Any chance we can see the new bodies ahead of the release? Really excited for the variety this update should add
only in dev for the next few version. i dont have outfits for every body type, just for "normal".
@mbmb i observe house4(or3?) has jacuzzi tub , will you add this in the next update? apologize for my english skill
no, that will come later when i put in the mansion.

titsgtfo

Apr 24, 2017
only in dev for the next few version. i dont have outfits for every body type, just for "normal".
Gotcha. Does that mean they're accessible in the $10/mo patron builds, or just something that's in progress? This could be the thing that pushes me to subscribe.

Either way very excited for the new version!

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Gotcha. Does that mean they're accessible in the $10/mo patron builds, or just something that's in progress? This could be the thing that pushes me to subscribe.

Either way very excited for the new version!
body types are already in the dev builds. but like said, outfits dont fit so there's a lot of overlapping. there's an option if you want them in the game or not tho.

you can imagine how normal clothes look on big bodies lol

titsgtfo

Apr 24, 2017
body types are already in the dev builds. but like said, outfits dont fit so there's a lot of overlapping. there's an option if you want them in the game or not tho.

you can imagine how normal clothes look on big bodies lol
thanks for the teaser! this is way more body types than I was expecting.

This game honestly has so much potential and I'm super excited to see where else you take it.

sul8ra2

Mar 26, 2019
hi,

I need some help, how to assign equipment and staff to studio, the director and equipment are seen in home menu,
when clicked on studio, there is production which keeps showing no director assigned and no equipment assigned,

An screenshot/short vid would be helpful,

Thanks

titsgtfo

Apr 24, 2017
hi,

I need some help, how to assign equipment and staff to studio, the director and equipment are seen in home menu,
when clicked on studio, there is production which keeps showing no director assigned and no equipment assigned,

An screenshot/short vid would be helpful,

Thanks
From your office, click the camera. Click one of your studios, which loads a box with 4 tabs across the top: Overview, Staff, Equipment, Upgrades. Click Staff and you'll be presented a bunch of drop-down options for each position, or you can auto-assign everything. Then click Equipment to do the same for camera and lights.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
usualy every 2 months, although this one is taking a little bit longer coz i had to rewrite a lot of old code + fix a lot of shit performance wise.
14 days or so for next stable
Looking forward to the next update :D

Leon1999

Jan 26, 2018
no

BDSM is such a broad category, any specific stuff you all wanna see? l
I was just asking because im really interested the game is really good, and about the specific stuff i suppose that bondage,femdom,maledom etc that kind of things, the game looks amazing really i cannot wait to see more.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes