aj1

Aug 5, 2016
no

BDSM is such a broad category, any specific stuff you all wanna see? l
I guess obvious ones first, dungeon/club location/studio, outfits, positions and traits. So submissives get better videos in that category etc.

Maycroft

Aug 18, 2017
Agreed, we definitely need some Kink.com type stuff introduced into the game, with the ability to perform different types of shots from light bondage to whole-day-training and public humiliation :)

Nick Dick

Jul 11, 2017
so we have the 0.76 update?
I bet the uploader won't update it anymore since the developer is on the thread.. This usually happens when the dev show up, which just ruins the point of this website lol. This is a contribution forum, not a 'Q&A with the Dev" forum. Or thats at least my opinion. Maybe a friendly user on the forum mind sharing though.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I bet the uploader won't update it anymore since the developer is on the thread.. This usually happens when the dev show up, which just ruins the point of this website lol. This is a contribution forum, not a 'Q&A with the Dev" forum. Or thats at least my opinion. Maybe a friendly user on the forum mind sharing though.
Dev's been in this thread since page one. I haven't read the thread much, but I'm pretty sure there's public builds. I'm also pretty sure you just spoke out of your ass, friend.

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
The Dev is cool with his game being uploaded here, but after a couple weeks after the patreon release. He incorporates a lot feedback he gets here into the game, sometimes quite quickly. Be patient, it will get here eventually.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
game isnt uploaded immediately coz we arent popular enough. it takes some time for the hero to appear.
other than that i dont really cry myself to sleep if someone shares the links. more people playing the better.
as a matter of fact, every time game gets posted here i get new subs so in the end it's helping.

Nick Dick

Jul 11, 2017
game isnt uploaded immediately coz we arent popular enough. it takes some time for the hero to appear.
other than that i dont really cry myself to sleep if someone shares the links. more people playing the better.
as a matter of fact, every time game gets posted here i get new subs so in the end it's helping.
Glad its goes your way.
Dev's been in this thread since page one. I haven't read the thread much, but I'm pretty sure there's public builds. I'm also pretty sure you just spoke out of your ass, friend.
Didn't know. I were thinking more in general though and thought it was going to be the same story all over again. Didn't even see how old his account were so I am clearly in the wrong here.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Request: more realistic hair. Atm, all hair, and especially longer hair, is made of wood. It doesn't ripple or react to gravity. It's kinda jarring.
Idk how much work this would be. You might have to remake the hair puppets or whatever. It doesn't have to be fancy. Just one pivot point to make the hair always be 'pointing down'.

wugifej

Mar 28, 2019
So I assume we will need a new save for this update I dun wanna make a new save just to restart a day later :p

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Request: more realistic hair. Atm, all hair, and especially longer hair, is made of wood. It doesn't ripple or react to gravity. It's kinda jarring.
Is that even possible with the game's design? They're basically cardboard cutouts.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
the new update will drop "any day now" for the last 2 weeks or so...
People really like talking out their asses, yeesh... 76 has been out for the dev's patreon subs since I think March 30. The build is not public so until someone decides to share it here, you're shit out of luck.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Idk how much work this would be. You might have to remake the hair puppets or whatever. It doesn't have to be fancy. Just one pivot point to make the hair always be 'pointing down'.
that is really time consuming to make. each hair would have to be animated for each position.
i've tried tying tits and hair to phsyics but quickly changed my mind lol.
maybe there can be something done if i ever port the game to the newest version of the game engine.

So I assume we will need a new save for this update I dun wanna make a new save just to restart a day later :p
you know how it goes, always a new save lol.
the new update will drop "any day now" for the last 2 weeks or so...
update is out for a week now. nobody wants to share

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes