mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
A couple of questions:
  1. Is there any new content after getting skills to 100 and unlocking various places to shoot? I got some of the special people hired as well. Does the car and boat unlock anything?
  2. Any reason to make a website? Tried it, perhaps too soon in the game, and popularity was 0. Deleted the site.
1. you can fuck in a car. no boat yet.
2. it's a nice money maker once you have good number of fans. you can do without tho.

Hey, just wanna update that I experienced the mini lag while I was playing it on my laptop (XPS i3), and tested it on my desktop with better hardware, split second to none. So it was probably just hardware optimization related. Hope this helps
thanks. very likely depends on the processor speed. game engine isnt really optimised yet.

I have a few questions:
1. How do I level models?
2. How do I make Girl - Girl films with two girl models?
higher the attributes higher the level. it's just a number to easier determine how good the chick is (fit + int +beauty + sex) / 40

I'm seeing a mismatch between the stats displayed on the Dashboard/Girls overview and some of the individual girl's stats.

Of the 16 freelancers displayed in that example, 8 of them have at least one stat that is different on the overview and detail screens. I'm sure this will be corrected, but for now, which is the actual value?

edit: Looking over the detailed examples posted, 1 girl has 3 stats that don't match, 2 girls have 2 stats that don't match and 1 girl has 1 stat that doesn't match. I didn't change the highlight on the overview but did note the mismatch values in the label for the detail screenshots.
traits werent added to the base. fixed already. next hotfix

@RogueKnightUK your questions are pretty much all answered.
1. and 2. were bugs, already fixed.
depressed is just a shitty trait.
hover over trait to see its effect. you can also hover over attribute bar.
i'll add some info so it's clear how much you're spending on marketing. as said it can also be overridden

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Maybe you changed the EYES as well? The Asian trait afaik is linked to the eye type. Just test out some Asian looking eyes (and maybe save beforehand).
Ah, could be. It's quite possible I swapped the eyes for something without bags under them that was more attractive. I must admit, my country is just too 'politically correct' to think that eyes are necessarily a racial trait, and since one can't imagine selecting 'Ebony' eyes, it had never occurred to me it would be a factor. Thanks for the info though, I'll check that.

The bug is more likely that the ALT trait is not assigned correctly. Therefore when you scout for new talents, you'll notice that even green hairs do not show an ALT tag. You have to redo the hair if you want that tag assigned corectly. I am sure @mbmb has ironed out this bug in his dev version already.
Yeah, I noticed the Alt attribute wasn't on any models *except* those that spawn randomly in the tattoo parlour. If you audition those, they keep the ALT tags, and the videos of them will show the alt tags - but the moment you put them on contract, the tag vanishes. I did try using changing hair colour to get it back, but so far that hasn't worked. I tried tattoos too, just in case, but not that either. Maybe I gave them the wrong eyes? :)

Anyway, thanks for the tips and help.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Ah, could be. It's quite possible I swapped the eyes for something without bags under them that was more attractive. I must admit, my country is just too 'politically correct' to think that eyes are necessarily a racial trait, and since one can't imagine selecting 'Ebony' eyes, it had never occurred to me it would be a factor. Thanks for the info though, I'll check that.

Yeah, I noticed the Alt attribute wasn't on any models *except* those that spawn randomly in the tattoo parlour. If you audition those, they keep the ALT tags, and the videos of them will show the alt tags - but the moment you put them on contract, the tag vanishes. I did try using changing hair colour to get it back, but so far that hasn't worked. I tried tattoos too, just in case, but not that either. Maybe I gave them the wrong eyes? :)

Anyway, thanks for the tips and help.
i just couldnt determine why the chick is asian. it's easier now when countries are in the game. there are still 5 or 6 eyes which asian chicks will always have.
it shouldnt remove the tags when changing eyes in surgery. in the past i made sure this didnt happen... guess i forgot this time around.

i dont know how contract could affect their tags. some weird ass shit lol. will check it out.

if alt chicks is rolled she'll have blue, green or purple hair color and tattoos. Alt tag is based on hair color.
i dont think you can change it back in your version coz of before mentioned bugs. maybe if you go into beauty salon and on the right side manually pick ALT from the list.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
Maybe I gave them the wrong eyes?
I checked in a 0.76b save where I do some roleplaying in Shibujaku (渋谷区) io the metropol area of Tokio(-to) 東京(都)) with the setting of mostly Japanese girls enabled.
Asian eyes are 3, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30. It is much easier to "recreate" the Asian tag than building a proper Latina tag. I mostly end up with a well tanned Cali Girl or a straight Black tag... some Skin_ID =>Latina tag; Some Eyes_ID=> Asian tag; Asian tag is set after Latina tag, so you can use Latina tagged Skin_IDs with Asian tagged Eyes_ID to "create" well tanned Asian tagged NPC_IDs... (That was as most political correct as I was capable of. )

i dont know how contract could affect their tags
It does not. The tag was not assigned in the first place.

Say @mbmb, could you help us bloody amateur surgeons with a little info field what kind of tag our efforts would create? I mean in the male char creation screen you did such a wonderful small helper telling me, that my char will be ASIAN and BLONDE as a result of my choices... Could you add such a little helper in the operation theather? Pretty please...!

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I can confirm that you cannot get them back to ALT in my version (76b) by changing hair, neither with the number hair colours, nor with the right-hand side drop-down, nor even with both together.

However, I can also say that in 76b you can recruit girls from the tattoo parlour who correctly have the ALT tag for a casting shoot, and once that is done, providing you don't put them on contract they keep the ALT tag while being a freelance model. You can use the cheats to modify their skills and likes, and cast them in further videos and they still keep the ALT tags. But once offered a contract, the next time I look at them the ALT tag is gone.

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
I can confirm that you cannot get them back to ALT in my version (76b) by changing hair, neither with the number hair colours, nor with the right-hand side drop-down, nor even with both together.

However, I can also say that in 76b you can recruit girls from the tattoo parlour who correctly have the ALT tag for a casting shoot, and once that is done, providing you don't put them on contract they keep the ALT tag while being a freelance model. You can use the cheats to modify their skills and likes, and cast them in further videos and they still keep the ALT tags. But once offered a contract, the next time I look at them the ALT tag is gone.
Yeah, the ALT tag is buggy in 0.76b, but there is a work-around: You do assign the tag by the override method of a custom color:
Instead of choosing 13, 14 or 15 for hair, you go to the right side of the screen and set a /random/ color, then you set ALT. As a result, the tag is overwritten (if it exists), else it is forced/created. You end up with a correctly applied tag. See attachment.
Tag_ALT.png

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
@mbmb just a suggestion but I think that being able to stack fertility pills would be awesome. I find it a bit annoying to have to check the shop every 10 days even if I buy 2-3 pills at a time. Also while having sex with preggos an option to milk/lactate would be a nice touch. Love your work and I hope you keep ot up! (y)(y)

Reactions: Frederiksc

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
@mbmb just a suggestion but I think that being able to stack fertility pills would be awesome. I find it a bit annoying to have to check the shop every 10 days even if I buy 2-3 pills at a time. Also while having sex with preggos an option to milk/lactate would be a nice touch. Love your work and I hope you keep ot up! (y)(y)
and all this time i thought they were stackable

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
Also I found a bug regarding the nurse. After I recruit her as a medical advisor she disappeared after a few days. She doesnt show up again in the staff tab, girl tab or spawn at the hospital. I still have the effects and perks but I just cant find her

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Also I found a bug regarding the nurse. After I recruit her as a medical advisor she disappeared after a few days. She doesnt show up again in the staff tab, girl tab or spawn at the hospital. I still have the effects and perks but I just cant find her
any mails that shes unhappy?

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
Check the casting agency -> special chars. I found my nurse there after I fumbled her much needed paycheck raise...

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
nah, it was just a shitty joke. i have no fucking idea.
if you want you can send me your savegame.

Reactions: AdamTrung
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes