AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
@mbmb I kinda relied pretty heavily on the cheats right at the start and idk if it's the reason why my game is bugging or is it because I run the game through a Window-emulator-ish app for Mac but every time I manually assign actors/actresses to scenes in the studio the game crashes when I press Exit, and I usually crash the game when I click on the camera to go to the studios even

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
I did, searched by her name even
Damn... That is nasty... So, you are sure you did not accidently fire her? :eek: I mean, it happens all the time to me in this game... I click on stuff and suddenly my top tier contract lady needs a revival by a save game... :unsure:

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
there's a mac build. does it not work?
i think in 76b you can visit the photostudio but you shouldnt, coz it crashes the game. regular studios should work fine.

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
there's a mac build. does it not work?
i think in 76b you can visit the photostudio but you shouldnt, coz it crashes the game. regular studios should work fine.
Yea it does crash like that so no casting new models :<

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
Damn... That is nasty... So, you are sure you did not accidently fire her? :eek: I mean, it happens all the time to me in this game... I click on stuff and suddenly my top tier contract lady needs a revival by a save game... :unsure:
Positive that she just vanished, did not click anywhere I shouldnt

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
I did, searched by her name even
Oh and check the filters after loading a save, because filters do not reset! I have that problem when I reload something after filtering another thing. Maybe therefore you do not see your nurse... Maybe, just an idea.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
it's like an event that was never coded. she disappears and you have to find her. like a detective game

Reactions: dusty stu

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
in the end shes hiding in a corrupted save file.
theres a fix coming, maybe she'll appear again in that version

Reactions: AdamTrung

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
@mbmb
any plans to add a variable tweaker? Like a menu on the main menu, similar to a cheat menu in effect, but broader in scope.
E.G., can set the time length girls are pregnant, currency income multiplier, spawn rate of certain types of girls, or happiness gain/loss multiplier.

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
@mbmb
any plans to add a variable tweaker? Like a menu on the main menu, similar to a cheat menu in effect, but broader in scope.
E.G., can set the time length girls are pregnant, currency income multiplier, spawn rate of certain types of girls, or happiness gain/loss multiplier.
quite helpful actually

Reactions: RogueKnightUK
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes