2. Aqua (Konosuba)
3. Satsuki (kill la kill)
4. Raven (Teen Titans)
5. Zelda (BotW or SS)

Reactions: NoSimpZone

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Just noticed that I have a scene that seems to be stuck in post-production even though it was shot a month earlier:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any idea as to what might be happening? I did end up firing an editor, if she was working on that would it have glitched?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Noticed another maybe bug. When I select "Alt" in the makeup section for my contract player, it doesn't change them to Alt. Si that because I haven't managed to hire the beach chick yet?

basefreaky

Dec 1, 2017
Don't know if I'm really blind or it's not available but is there an option that will stop the MC from doing shoots? I can't figure out how to get different models to do shoots.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Don't know if I'm really blind or it's not available but is there an option that will stop the MC from doing shoots? I can't figure out how to get different models to do shoots.
I think you need a studio. Once in it you can set whomever you want to take part in the shoot.

SLICKJOE

Apr 11, 2019
1) If I remember correctly there was a way to make a girl your GF -so you can have her any time. I don't see it any more, can any one show me where it is?
2) after that jewellery shop owner girl scene where she mentions a club (comming soon ) whats that ? If its not like spoiling a surprise then please do tell, The game is Going very well,
3) can You be able to add Some more BIG BOOB sizes OR add a character with Massive TIT size ( e.g. Battle of the bulges game -has those big titted girls)
I have some more suggestions but for now I am happy with this game. kudos to developer, you are doing very good job.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Not sure what you mean. When you start out, the MC is the only male model you have. So you need to get the Photo Studio, which only allows Photo sessions, then buy Studio 1. That opens up all the other genres (Girl-Girl, MMF, Solo etc). On the studio screen you click Production and get to the scene planner.

First select what type of genre you want, then select the Studio you want to shoot it in (you can have multiple studios) and then select a date. This is done in the top row of the screen.
Then find a girl in the list, click her, then click Assign to Scene.
Click Male (top left), find a male actor, click him, then click Assign to scene.
Once you have enough actors assigned to the scene, you click Conclude and the scene is added to that studio's schedule.

If you're talking about a PA assigning the MC to scenes, then you should go to Dashboard, Boys, click the MC, click Likes and remove all checkmarks. Then go to Options and remove the relevant checkmarks. The MC should now not be auto-assigned. But I don't see why you would want to do that, though.

Can you give me a quick list of all the special chars and their hours/location? I know there's the nurse (which btw she appears after midnight) and the MILF at the bar. Anyone else so far?
I found a good list here.

pellizza

May 7, 2017
Hi. How do you unlock the model agency?
I'm having a few issues there:
(FYI: I'm playing with no perks - v076b)
In one game it seemed to be accessible almost immediately and everything seemed to work fine.
In another game it appeared only after opening a company, but even then there were no actors, only personnel.
Thanks

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Hi. How do you unlock the model agency?
I'm having a few issues there:
(FYI: I'm playing with no perks - v076b)
In one game it seemed to be accessible almost immediately and everything seemed to work fine.
In another game it appeared only after opening a company, but even then there were no actors, only personnel.
Thanks
When you access the agency by going there, you won't see any actors. But if you go to your models list, they are there. Not sure if you need to start a company for it, but is sounds probable.

Reactions: pellizza

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I've noticed that all of these new girls have started showing up in my contact list even though I haven't shot them or asked them. Most have very abysmal stats and the trashcan icon doesn't show up for them so I can't remove them. Will they "age off" or will they just persist?

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
My game keep crashing when I want to go to the studio and when I assign models to studios to make scenes. It doesnt have any traceback or anything so idk what's wrong

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
A couple of questions:
  1. Is there any new content after getting skills to 100 and unlocking various places to shoot? I got some of the special people hired as well. Does the car and boat unlock anything?
  2. Any reason to make a website? Tried it, perhaps too soon in the game, and popularity was 0. Deleted the site.

ysmf

Aug 6, 2017
maybe coz male models were added to locations.
i'll change how chars are loaded in the future. should have reduce the loading times.
Hey, just wanna update that I experienced the mini lag while I was playing it on my laptop (XPS i3), and tested it on my desktop with better hardware, split second to none. So it was probably just hardware optimization related. Hope this helps

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
I'm seeing a mismatch between the stats displayed on the Dashboard/Girls overview and some of the individual girl's stats.

Of the 16 freelancers displayed in that example, 8 of them have at least one stat that is different on the overview and detail screens. I'm sure this will be corrected, but for now, which is the actual value?

edit: Looking over the detailed examples posted, 1 girl has 3 stats that don't match, 2 girls have 2 stats that don't match and 1 girl has 1 stat that doesn't match. I didn't change the highlight on the overview but did note the mismatch values in the label for the detail screenshots.

Reactions: dusty stu
Oct 8, 2018
I'm seeing a mismatch between the stats displayed on the Dashboard/Girls overview and some of the individual girl's stats.

Of the 16 freelancers displayed in that example, 8 of them have at least one stat that is different on the overview and detail screens. I'm sure this will be corrected, but for now, which is the actual value?

edit: Looking over the detailed examples posted, 1 girl has 3 stats that don't match, 2 girls have 2 stats that don't match and 1 girl has 1 stat that doesn't match. I didn't change the highlight on the overview but did note the mismatch values in the label for the detail screenshots.
It seems that on the dashboard the stats don't take into account traits. For A Mathis, 17 fitness with the lazy trait gives you -3, which is displayed on the individual screen.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Thought it was time for some general feedback about version 76b

There's quite a lot that had broken with this update over 75e which in turn seemed like it had a lot broken versus 74.

1. If I put an asian model into stylist to give her blonde hair, and then later into plastic surgery to adjust her breasts, suddenly she's a white girl in the tags.

2. If you place an Alt girl into contract, she immediately loses the Alt tag and has no hair color tag at all.

3. Can't work out the traits system at all, but some of it seems to be broken as there doesn't seem to be consistency to many effects. [Depressed] is just broken - she's always at 5 happiness. Use the cheat to make her 100 happy and in the morning she'll be at 5 again. For some girls the [Equality] trait doesn't seem to do very much, but on another it limits her potential (capped at 70 even if cheating, while the other girl with the same tag can be at 100 without problem), and most of her other stats.

At the absolute least, there needs to be some kind of info page or tooltip in the game that explains what each trait is supposed to do, so we can know whether it is working as intended or not, and thus whether to avoid or look for girls with that trait. I know you have the info on your blog, but for people not using a multi-monitor setup that's not too helpful while they play.

4. The nurse special character (the one that gives faster recovery and rehab times) is no longer spawning, ever. I didn't see a mention of this in the patch notes (though it is possible I overlooked something), is this as intended?

5. If you have a PA set to the marketing job, and set to put a $100 marketing budget on all published scenes, there is no indication on the publishing screen whether it should apply to manual publishing. Surely it should set the marketing bar to a default, even for manual publishing, equal to that default amount?

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
Thought it was time for some general feedback about version 76b

1. If I put an asian model into stylist to give her blonde hair, and then later into plastic surgery to adjust her breasts, suddenly she's a white girl in the tags.
Maybe you changed the EYES as well? The Asian trait afaik is linked to the eye type. Just test out some Asian looking eyes (and maybe save beforehand).
2. If you place an Alt girl into contract, she immediately loses the Alt tag and has no hair color tag at all.
The bug is more likely that the ALT trait is not assigned correctly. Therefore when you scout for new talents, you'll notice that even green hairs do not show an ALT tag. You have to redo the hair if you want that tag assigned corectly. I am sure @mbmb has ironed out this bug in his dev version already.
3. Can't work out the traits system at all, but some of it seems to be broken as there doesn't seem to be consistency to many effects. [Depressed] is just broken - she's always at 5 happiness. Use the cheat to make her 100 happy and in the morning she'll be at 5 again. For some girls the [Equality] trait doesn't seem to do very much, but on another it limits her potential (capped at 70 even if cheating, while the other girl with the same tag can be at 100 without problem), and most of her other stats.
Depressed is the worst trait and strictly to avoid. You do not want it anywhere near you. Do not even consider hiring that trait. It is not broken, it "just works"...
At the absolute least, there needs to be some kind of info page or tooltip in the game that explains what each trait is supposed to do, so we can know whether it is working as intended or not, and thus whether to avoid or look for girls with that trait. I know you have the info on your blog, but for people not using a multi-monitor setup that's not too helpful while they play.
You can check the traits on the model tabs (you need to have a person with that trait) by hovering the mouse over a trait. A tooltip window will tell you then, what this trait affects.
Roughly there are only a few traits that do an instant-no-questions-asked-355-day-contract for me and that is
- Nympho (no happiness loss while doing a scene) it is THE trait... contract it asap, except when paired with a negative trait.
- Trendsetter (characteristics do not get oversaturatred) you can produce more with the same models without dropping to 0% bonus
- any combination triple of
happy (+ 10 happiness for partner),
perverse (+50 chem, +0.01 revenue, drugs +10% and +2 sex),
social butterfly (chance of a girl joining) and
attractive (+ 25? beauty).
4. The nurse special character (the one that gives faster recovery and rehab times) is no longer spawning, ever. I didn't see a mention of this in the patch notes (though it is possible I overlooked something), is this as intended?
This was already discussed on this thread: She is on night shift. Visit the hospital after dark.
5. If you have a PA set to the marketing job, and set to put a $100 marketing budget on all published scenes, there is no indication on the publishing screen whether it should apply to manual publishing. Surely it should set the marketing bar to a default, even for manual publishing, equal to that default amount?
When you have a PA for marketing, you can do a manual scene upload to override the default set in the PA tab - if you manage to beat the PA on publishing

Reactions: RogueKnightUK
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes