Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Thank you for your help guys.

Short question: How do I get "tanid" skill points for the "Lust Form" in Evos Succubus Skill-Tree? I mean what is the fastest way to reliably get them?

Thx.

Sep 23, 2021
1. Party is full (MC+5). The game told me to fill up the last 2 slots in the party with spirits, that's what I'm going in with.
2. I move everyone to the closest enemy I can reach and then die within 2-3 turns as all 5 enemies immediately move up and start hitting 2x for twice my damage each turn. The enemies are all at 40+ HP and deal 7x2 damage each turn when I can only do 1-3 with most characters while having like 20-30 HP. I even had some instances where my party couldn't reach an enemy in one action and just got giga rolled without getting a single enemy to half health even because everyone except for the MC and Mount died before getting in range and attacking (somehow they only got one action each turn).
3. Nobody in my party leveled up yet (are you supposed to get more xp from the arena or something?)
4. Two battles? The game said to do one easiest difficulty battle in arena so that's what I did.

tbh I think the tutorial is kinda useless for explaining the game, this looks like one of those games where you have to read a wiki for 10 hours before being able to start playing because there's so much going on right from the start and it's impossible for a new player to figure out which strategies work well. I played through the rest of the tutorial now and still have no clue about 90% of the stuff that's going on so I'll read a guide instead of wasting more time on the broken tutorial seems like the only way to reasonably play the game is reading wiki for hours on end after all.
New-ish player here, started playing last version 'old tutorial'(picked recommed starter which basically current tutorial but less info).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I never got around to finishing that game before this version come out, which supposedly have better tutorials. So I ditch old save and start new.

Never really use the wiki( though I did ask questions to the discord & later found out this game have wiki). IMO, it more fun to find stuff out, but there are some stuff that I wish was more emphasize early on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm currently also only a few (in game)days in the new tutorial .

Last edited:
Reactions: DuniX

Noctane

Dec 9, 2021
I really like the new date card game.
Took a little while to master it, but it's nice that i can't just GAMBLEMAX and get thousands of points in under ten minutes.
Still, time isn't infinite, what's the minimum score needed to maximise potential reward ( legendary, mutation pots etc ) ?

I'm aiming at getting 100 as fast as possible, but i do remember getting a legendary at 50ish.
Probably higher score raise odds of better stuff kind of deal, but there must be a cut-off point somewhere ( got tons of blue quality stuff even at 10kscore in the old system after all ).

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Conserning the dating game: If I got characters with very low Lust like 1 or even 0. What is the best way to improve it? I don´t really want to change my deck that is optimized for Lust 4+ characters by including lots of low lewdity cards ....

Noctane

Dec 9, 2021
Limit breaks requires you to do lust damage, which mean no choice but have your own cards for all levels of lewdity.
You can add the flexibility tag to a card to cover two levels of lewdity, though.

Hold hand is 0, with flexibility is 0-1. Grope is 2, becomes 2-3, covering 0-3 with just two cards.
Still need to get somewhat lucky to solidify the new lewdity level that's covered by flexible level through location/partner cards, but in my experience 0-9 is covered quite reliably, only 10 must come from you.

Sep 23, 2021
From what I play so far, 'hold hand' (scaling lewd 0 card) + that one "dup last card" can pretty much carry you. To maintain low lewd cost card, stay in 'private' area & don't strip, both increase the lust value of card. Other stuff that can lower lewd value is that book at home, but that one very RNG. The sunscreen at the beach also lower all hand related stuff down by 1 lewd value, but IRC it cost like 2 lewd, so that probably more mid game.

Edit: replace a few 'lust' with 'lewd', since they are different parameters.

Last edited:
Reactions: DuniX
Sep 23, 2021
I really like the new date card game.
Took a little while to master it, but it's nice that i can't just GAMBLEMAX and get thousands of points in under ten minutes.
Still, time isn't infinite, what's the minimum score needed to maximise potential reward ( legendary, mutation pots etc ) ?

I'm aiming at getting 100 as fast as possible, but i do remember getting a legendary at 50ish.
Probably higher score raise odds of better stuff kind of deal, but there must be a cut-off point somewhere ( got tons of blue quality stuff even at 10kscore in the old system after all ).
From what I heard, it's basically RNG like you said. The 2 threshold you should be aiming for are 100 points (perfect date) & 200 (achievement). Legend is supposed higher chance of appearing past 100, but my stack of potions beg to differ.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noctane and DuniX

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Thank you for your help guys.

Short question: How do I get "tanid" skill points for the "Lust Form" in Evos Succubus Skill-Tree? I mean what is the fastest way to reliably get them?

Thx.
If you have breeding available (ergo you didn't pick fusion+ as starting bonus): enter a random portal until one crea hive has spawned, go to the hive, recruit one tanid girl (preferably insect/tanid for the bonus egg growth), perform a ritual with said tanid, transform the MC into another tanid and pair them up at the farm. Only problem is that you need a slime room to grow tanid eggs. To speed things up you can either pick biologist (more ritual points) or farmer (faster breeding) starting profession and upgrade your farm rooms.

Reactions: DuniX and Kellnaved

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
1. Party is full (MC+5). The game told me to fill up the last 2 slots in the party with spirits, that's what I'm going in with.
2. I move everyone to the closest enemy I can reach and then die within 2-3 turns as all 5 enemies immediately move up and start hitting 2x for twice my damage each turn. The enemies are all at 40+ HP and deal 7x2 damage each turn when I can only do 1-3 with most characters while having like 20-30 HP. I even had some instances where my party couldn't reach an enemy in one action and just got giga rolled without getting a single enemy to half health even because everyone except for the MC and Mount died before getting in range and attacking (somehow they only got one action each turn).
3. Nobody in my party leveled up yet (are you supposed to get more xp from the arena or something?)
4. Two battles? The game said to do one easiest difficulty battle in arena so that's what I did.
So, first of all, the wiki won't help you unless you already know. The game also changed quite a bit since the starting/beginner's guide was put there, although it helped me strategize achievement hunts. It's the game you learn an aspect as you play, then you realize you could do it better; but I agree it's an overload of information and dozens of game mechanics all at once.

So:
Unless you are power leveling, always go with full party. Problem is, not all members are equal. The main MCs, especially Crea and Druid also have skills that allow them to start with extra party members for a battle only. I'd suggest you level up two or three times, especially your tanks and damage dealers. The next battles will be easier by keeping the squishy characters in the back lines.
As others have mentioned, there should be a number on the portal maps, next to enemies, so you know how strong they are (overall) before you get ambushed or attacked by them.
HP is also very dependent on traits and type. If you start with a large centaur, for example, their health will easily surpass 50 in just a couple of levels and you can charge for damage and immediately do a second attack, for two attacks, despite moving. Other abilities allow a creature to go into position without expending the action. Lastly, focus on one or two enemies first and let enemy waste movement to come to you unless you have a clear shot with multiple creatures.
Yes, you are supposed to get XP after winning a battle. You can also gain xp by training in the arena's training room. After the first two days, Ayla (that the name?) will also be there in the late afternoons for extra XP per session and some friend points.

I personally try to level up my MC as much as possible first few days and do a solo run, with Druid (before Oriel was available) I followed that guide, got Seduction and Strength then just ran around the map killing enemies or having my free summons tank or deal damage. With Oriel I need to be much more tactical and get items and it doesn't always succeed, but it's possible. Thus, it should be difficult after you learn to get past the first part/early part of the game.

As for what works. Many things do. Magic + summoning, breeding, fusion, spirit power leveling (evolution creatures can gain more max lvl if you choose not to evolve but reset, though it's a chore), pure strength, type/terrain synergy. You could even play this more like a dating+breeding game and collect unique NPCs then party with those only and do their quests.

Reactions: JayTac and DuniX

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
So the new dating game is just wait for the Limit Breaker to randomly appear and then mash green cards until the LB card is unlocked?
Meh, I actually prefer the old game with moods and unlocking new levels by having the correct level card in hand.

Reactions: FetishFocusedNerd

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
If you have breeding available (ergo you didn't pick fusion+ as starting bonus): enter a random portal until one crea hive has spawned, go to the hive, recruit one tanid girl (preferably insect/tanid for the bonus egg growth), perform a ritual with said tanid, transform the MC into another tanid and pair them up at the farm. Only problem is that you need a slime room to grow tanid eggs. To speed things up you can either pick biologist (more ritual points) or farmer (faster breeding) starting profession and upgrade your farm rooms.
Thank you but I actually play with the Fusion+ setting so no breeding for me.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
1) Playing as Evo is "Biologist" recommended or will I end up with more skillpoints then I know what to do with? I play on "Free Play" so the Level for the species, spirits etc. are capped at 10 in the beginning. Any suggestion for the Profession for a first time long play?
Biologists is the easiest and most fun class, you are always grinding for more skill points as you never have enough. For Druid even if you get Potential trait that upps your level cap you would still not have enough skill points to unlock everything.
2) What would you recommend for the 2 starters? I like Lizard-Taur because the charge, are semi aquatic have regen good hp and ok str. and I need centaur and lizard skillpoints to unlock the "Strength-Form" of Evo which I find super strong in the beginning. Any suggestions for the other one?
Large Pegasus just for easy access to flying mounts and Lymean/Insect especially for Evo as Insects have access to Extract Mana and Lyemean are good support with possible Teleport and Party Teleport at magic 10.
Shadow is also good for Evo if you build around magic with Telekinetic and shadow spirits if you want to Solo.
Your Starters if you don't invest much points aren't going to be your main combat force.
Pegasus with strength 5 gene, strong trait and high level could be good as beginner combat force, it has the mobility and just needs greatsword and maybe a jump skill to move all over and slaughter especially with Strengthen, Invigorate and Milk support.
But can be kind of a fragile glass cannon, so kill them before that.
3) Is it recommended to choose either the Breeding(+) or Fusion(+) Bonus in the beginning for Evo and for someone who is playing his first long term game? I am more attracted to Fusion since with Evo I can "Adapt" Characters then fuse them then "Adapt" them again which is very nice and with Fusion(+) I can basically keep all the good Traits I want.
Probably neither, Breeding you need to get high level character for your Rituals, Fusion is what gives you the overpowered characters you use for combat.
If Fusion wasn't nerfed that it doesn't give Rituals I would go Fusion all the way.
5) Since I use Free Play I need to raise the world level by claiming the rewards of portals and then can get higher level and stats on my units based on that. Are there any tips to minimize the time of doing so? How do I minimize movement cost, maximize sight radius etc? Any tips would help.
Teleport gives you Party Teleport at Magic 10 at the cost of crystals. Creature with Transport Skill also give Party Teleport immediately.
Other then that scouting abilities, mountains, big trees.
Also collecting the crystals on the maps gives you portal crystals that you can use to create your own anomalies the you can use to teleport randomly.
But the point of Free Play is that you can take your time.

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016

tbh I think the tutorial is kinda useless for explaining the game, this looks like one of those games where you have to read a wiki for 10 hours before being able to start playing because there's so much going on right from the start and it's impossible for a new player to figure out which strategies work well. I played through the rest of the tutorial now and still have no clue about 90% of the stuff that's going on so I'll read a guide instead of wasting more time on the broken tutorial seems like the only way to reasonably play the game is reading wiki for hours on end after all.
The best way to guarantee a competent party early game is to date and recruit the Tavern and Arena NPCs.
At least you can do Arena battles with them and level up your other characters.
Otherwise it depends on your starter characters or your ability to Solo with your MC.
So the new dating game is just wait for the Limit Breaker to randomly appear and then mash green cards until the LB card is unlocked?
It's not random, it appears if you are at your current max lewdness and you do an event.
This is why it's important to maintain your lewd levels with your rerolls and be in the proper area where your cards have the right lewd requirement.

Last edited:

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Thank you very much for the detailed answers.

Concerning:

(1) It's just that I have a feeling I have more or less all that I want to have with my Evo from her skill trees and I still half the hyprids not used for "ritual" or not at level 20 at least. So it seems that Biologist gives me what I want very early but now I mainly look for an additional + Mana unlock and try to avoid the 50 differnt + Virility "upgrades". Especially the "Plant" skilltree seems very underdeveloped.

(2) But what should I replace my starters with? I used a Beast-Taur and a Lizard-Taur as starters and with a bit of fusion and "adapt" the charge over the whole map and cleave everything to pieces (with buffs) while beeing fairly tanky. Of course this is day 20 ... What would I use for tanks / and or charging multi-target melee damage dealers after them?

(3) Well with Biologist I don´t really need breeding for high level characters I find / recruit enough to get everything I want. Except for Tanid. With Fusion+ Focus any thips how to get these points (tanid)?

(4) So I need a character with Teleport as an acitve skill and the character needs magic 10 (base or with equipment?) and then I can teleport the whole party around? I have now a Light-Fox which has: Heightened Sense, MagicVision and Glowing and I gave it Eagle Eyed as a Trait. Anything else here? Equipment?

Thank you for all your help.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
(1) It's just that I have a feeling I have more or less all that I want to have with my Evo from her skill trees and I still half the hyprids not used for "ritual" or not at level 20 at least. So it seems that Biologist gives me what I want very early but now I mainly look for an additional + Mana unlock and try to avoid the 50 differnt + Virility "upgrades". Especially the "Plant" skilltree seems very underdeveloped.
Biologist is more if you want to Max out Everything.
But you are underestimating how slow things are without it.
Doing a Ritual at Level 10 and getting that amount of points as doing it at Level 20 are completely diffrent things as it's hard to get a Level 20 species that are valid for rituals if you can't use fused characters.
(2) But what should I replace my starters with? I used a Beast-Taur and a Lizard-Taur as starters and with a bit of fusion and "adapt" the charge over the whole map and cleave everything to pieces (with buffs) while beeing fairly tanky. Of course this is day 20 ... What would I use for tanks / and or charging multi-target melee damage dealers after them?
Characters with better genes, levels and traits obviously, if you are fine with those species as your damage dealers that's fine, usually it's some hybrid of centaurs for melee builds. The problem with your species is limited mobility on stone/laval maps.

It's more of a problem at the beginning if you dump their character points making them pretty useless as "starters".
With Fusion+ Focus any thips how to get these points (tanid)?
Without the ability to breed you are entirely dependent on what you can capture or buy from tavern.
The problem is the tavern you can only buy garbage that do not have high max level. Tavern is more useful if you can breed them. And they don't have tanids anyway.
Get Mind Control and start collecting from hives.
(4) So I need a character with Teleport as an acitve skill and the character needs magic 10 (base or with equipment?)
With equipment so as long as you have the teleport skill and some magic genes you can get it easily.
But do remember to bring crystals, you also need 5 crystals to fix portals and 10 to build them anywhere.
And Money to buy crystals form the event where you buy crystals or scout, that's your easiest source of crystals even if it's random.
I have now a Light-Fox which has: Heightened Sense, MagicVision and Glowing and I gave it Eagle Eyed as a Trait. Anything else here? Equipment?
You also might want a Air Mount that is Large, like Birds, Dragons, especially Transporters or Pegasus that is more centaur for your team synergy. It can save you a lot of time when traveling, including access to sea and lava.
Donkeys for inventory and Insects with Mana Extract are also nice to keep you going.
Also remember that you can both send items and characters through portals and get your full mana back at portals.

Reactions: Kellnaved

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
Sylvie can be used to breed all kinds of high max lvl hybrids due to her lv20 max level and Unstable trait. Even if you chose Fusion+, you can still hatch eggs -- you just can't make them in the farm. You can create eggs between the MC and any unit through certain dating cards (difficult to build your deck around without experience), or through individual sex training (easy, the button under date).

Again, even if you are on fusion+ you can use this to make units to ritual.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Sylvie can be used to breed all kinds of high max lvl hybrids due to her lv20 max level and Unstable trait.
Pretty much Sylvie is the main strategy for rituals, if you can breed.
I believe you can use nymph spirits to breed pure species, and pure species to breed all the hybrid species.
And spirits you can get to max level pretty easily through reshape.
You can create eggs between the MC and any unit through certain dating cards (difficult to build your deck around without experience), or through individual sex training (easy, the button under date).
That's more useful for Evo that can get genes and max level gene up. Especially since she can turn into any species.
Does Crea even have a dick?

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Thanks again for your reply and clarifications DuniX. I appreciate this.

Biologist:

Yes I see that it could take much longer with out Biologist because getting all the high level hybrids without breeding will be harder. Thank you for explaining that.

Tanids / Teleport:

Ok so Mind control from hives and don´t forget crystals for the teleporters. Thx.

Mounts:

Do I need only one mount (bigger in size than the biggest other party member (that isn´t also specific mount)) for the whole party? Or one for every party other party member?

Starters / Tank-Melee

I didn´t realize until I increased the world level, that the "Starters" are limited to level 10 while I can "fuse" every other random bought or recruited monster with a leveled spirit and give it higher levels (once the world level allows for it in "free play". Kind of sad that they become obsolete and are replaced with later recruited monsters (of the same type potentially). Curious why this design choice was made ...

Lave / Mountain is not a problem because I "adapt" and "fuse" heatresistant.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Do I need only one mount (bigger in size than the biggest other party member (that isn´t also specific mount)) for the whole party? Or one for every party other party member?
One mount but it has to be larger than your party members size, if one of your member is also large it wouldn't work, but if they fly or have floating themselves then there is no problem. You can also have donkeys if they are medium size.
So if you are capturing be careful what size the character are. Of course if you have teleport you can just send them home.

I didn´t realize until I increased the world level, that the "Starters" are limited to level 10 while I can "fuse" every other random bought or recruited monster with a leveled spirit and give it higher levels (once the world level allows for it in "free play". Kind of sad that they become obsolete and are replaced with later recruited monsters (of the same type potentially). Curious why this design choice was made ...
Outside of just fusing your starters, they will always be more limited in terms of genes and level, although you can technically increase their level at the cost of stamina.
But you can always fuse them with spirits.
Obviously "Starters" cannot be "Endgame" ready, you have to interact with fusing, breeding and MC abilities for that.

Reactions: Kellnaved

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Alright thanks for the help, looks like it's just that the tutorial is broken and tells you to do stuff that doesn't work without grinding out levels first, you'd think something called "peaceful meadow" can be explored as is.
If the old tutorial used to have even less info than this then all I can say is lmao.
I started a new game and played a bit with wiki open and prolly got the hang of it now, most stuff has tooltips after all and everything that doesn't can be looked up.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes