Oct 5, 2020
Yeah, I may have to rethink my options now that I've successfully dated a couple NPCs to 100% within a day, it just takes longer to get to 20 relationship where dating is possible. In that sense, Famous indeed is the better pick over Partner.

I've also learned that Training Room indeed only boosts Teacher/Student experience gain. Not ideal, the early game use is greatly diminished.

Still, Aila is a real powerhorse the first 15 days. The others don't come close in terms of combat performance, though Sylvie can be a real monster later on. There's also the fact that with Aila's help you can breed yourself an army of angry centaurs within days and steamroll everything that moves (or doesn't) thanks to Savage and Strong traits.

I just love discovering new strategies in this game!

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Well, I do have a newbie guide for Druid, but it is only related to the first play through and doesn't address the End Game challenge

Reactions: tehlemon and DuniX
Oct 5, 2020
Ok, Famous is quite a powerful trait to take at game start. By dating I could recruit all the town girls on day 0 (had to date Castalia before talking to Aila).

Also, if you reach 200+ score on a date, you unlock the Lover starting trait which doubles relation quest generation chance as well as gives 3 str/mag charge at combat start to characters with 90%+ relationship. Pretty neat for only 3 points!

To get high scores, take Friendly casual dating interest and date at the inn which gives extra score to casual actions.

I have so many legendary items from perfect date scores now!

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
In regards to recruiting the town characters, it's actually really easy. You need 20 relation, that's it. So if you get Famous, easy as pie.

Once you have 20+ relation, take them on a date to the Tavern or Beach. Tell a couple jokes, and then spam your and their Discuss cards. Public area discuss score value is doubled just like the lewdness requirement.

Really, really easy to go over 100 score in a single date, netting you 80+ relation and thus recruiting right away.

It also means that the difficulty boost that requires dating them is actually basically a free 5%.

Oct 5, 2020
So without the Famous trait... By not taking Sylvie's Teleport Stone, you start with 20 rep with her, so making her instantly dateable and recruitable. With Cas and Aila, it depends on the argument event outcome.

Others need a little greasing. A few 100 gold gifts should do the trick, so starting with 2000 gold might be a solid alternative to taking the Famous perk. Or just 500 gold to bribe Flora with, stuff her into Brothel for one night and bribe the rest the next day.

Edit: oops, the Cas/Aila argument only awards 10 rep to one and -20 to other, so not that easy... Guess that makes Sylvie the most accessible day 0 recruit.

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Can someone generous please grace me with the latest unlockables.sav file?
The one in the OP is probably the most up to date. I've been keeping an eye on the thread since the update, and I haven't seen a new unlockables posted.

So without the Famous trait... By not taking Sylvie's Teleport Stone, you start with 20 rep with her, so making her instantly dateable and recruitable. With Cas and Aila, it depends on the argument event outcome.

Others need a little greasing. A few 100 gold gifts should do the trick, so starting with 2000 gold might be a solid alternative to taking the Famous perk. Or just 500 gold to bribe Flora with, stuff her into Brothel for one night and bribe the rest the next day.

Edit: oops, the Cas/Aila argument only awards 10 rep to one and -20 to other, so not that easy... Guess that makes Sylvie the most accessible day 0 recruit.
Yeah, without famous you basically just need to spend more money to get it rolling. But famous is really easy to unlock, so I think it's pretty much manditory after your first play through on a new unlock file. At least, it is for me.

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019

From what I remember, Cas gets a -20 while Aila gets -10, dunno about the + side of things however. Siding with Cas seems like the better option in terms of raw opinion gain vs loss.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
From what I remember, Cas gets a -20 while Aila gets -10, dunno about the + side of things however. Siding with Cas seems like the better option in terms of raw opinion gain vs loss.
Nah, side with Aila.

Getting immediately access to training is awesome. And Cas has the Read option in the library that's a free rep increase up to like 30. So you don't have to spend money to get her rep back up.

Reactions: DuniX

imelman

May 15, 2018
Before the patch, it used to be always -10 for the one you did not side with, but due to the librarian having the shy personality, it ends up getting doubled, including the date/submit relation boosts. The same now applies to the shopkeeper, making them very fast to recruit via dating.

Yes, after the dating changes now I argue if the partner trait is worth anymore - I'll take famous and try that for a change, but if you already make a lot of money, I doubt its even needed in the first place when you can just pay them and date them thereafter. One saves money, time and presses the advantage, the other means more points to spend for something else.

Now I need to find more things that are broken by the patch, because of how abilites such as entice only target creatures that cannot gain lust...or lust poison one, I don't remember its name, nor what of those abilities exactly targets only creatures as a bug.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
One of the obvious nerf is Seed Heal. In the old patch it gives regeneration too outside of healing. However in the new patch, it only heal exactly 10HP and gives harden skin instead

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
is there a way to cheat exp for your party members? I'm breeding a supercow but it's taking ages to breed then farm then breed again...

how about cheating potions? can't see them in the online save editor

Tytxar

May 30, 2018
Is Avy's familiar's skill broken? Can't eat anyone as the game considers the target a token when it's clearly not.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
is there a way to cheat exp for your party members? I'm breeding a supercow but it's taking ages to breed then farm then breed again...

how about cheating potions? can't see them in the online save editor
You could just make exp potions lol

I've got like, 90 of them legit on my save like 30 days in lol

Is Avy's familiar's skill broken? Can't eat anyone as the game considers the target a token when it's clearly not.
It really does seem like its broken, yes. I couldn't find any way to get around it. Xhana still works though.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
What is a magic charge? Some of the unlockable new trait require 20 magic charges on a character
Strength charges and magic charges have replaced strengthened/charged status effects in 0.16 version. 1 charge=+10% str/mag, no cap on the number, whereas before it was +50% done and done.
Some traits, passives, events, being the MC's child, and essences can grant magic/strength charges to your units in combat, so that's how you'll get that achievement.

imelman

May 15, 2018
All right, hopefully this fixes all my previous bugs and covers what I had noticed before.

Anyway, I noticed that dating modifier still requires the town characters to have at least 5 lewdity level before they can be recruited, meaning the tactic to recruit them on day one with the modifier works only on the brothel lady, apparently. Others require more time.

But I think you can still recruit all of them on day one by dating with famous trait, and watch as you have an early-mid game party that helps a lot. And making good money off arena.

What is a magic charge? Some of the unlockable new trait require 20 magic charges on a character
Windshaper, which was introduced in older patches requires 20 magic charges, easy to do it with a plant mermaid with drain water ability, who can charge that easily. Basically just anyone who has that skill, along with create water/water path to make it.

There's also strength charge, but that one is much easier to get because of berserker trait, that you can actually charge yourself by attacking(especially with cleave/swing/pierce)and can be gotten from tavern quest eggs of C-S rank, or rare strength level type wild enemies who can have the trait.

Oct 5, 2020
Anyway, I noticed that dating modifier still requires the town characters to have at least 5 lewdity level before they can be recruited
I could recruit at 4 lewdity. But yeah, that's still bothersome, so for now I skip the dating difficulty modifier. I want my girls in the party NOW.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes