pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
I'm confused about the new dating system, I can't seem to raise anyone's lewdity beyond 1. It just ends up switching over to the sexual mode and no one can do anything except exit it. I feel like I'm majorly missing something here, anyone have any idea what it is?
The number on the top left of the cards indicate the minimum lewdity needed to play, mousing over the number also tells you what the text does.
The 'seduction' text gives a % chance of current lust to enter sexual mode.
Lewdity gets a temporary boost by one if lust is above 75%, playing a card from that above limit number permanently increases lewdity to the temporary number, the window will tell you if you can do it again during that one date, there is a limit.

Anything else?

xpeld

Jun 3, 2021
spent a bit of time figureing out some IDs and where to use them. I did this after i looked around and found partial lists.
it is as complete of V0.17.0 (as much as i could do)
enjoy

Reactions: Karenchik

tontje

Nov 12, 2016
So, i can't feed the familliar anything, because everything is a token even when it doesn't say so ?

Tyrfan

Jul 28, 2018
This game has been really great for a while, however i have now run into a slightly annoying bug while trying to get achievements. The native achievement fails from an expedition where i in no way recruit or even add to my group after entering a portal. Not sure exactly what causes it but i have a two ideas based on things i don't think i did in previous expeditions:

I ran into follower recruitment events for the robot and the blood ritual plant girl.
I shifted some of my party to back-line positions.

Sep 27, 2019
For record... I like the game, has some under-rated centaur futa action which is really good, the art is beautiful and the game is complex... but it's too complex.

I legit can't win any fight, my team gets destroyed, my centaur can't even punch, it's really bad... I always meet with OP monsters that can 2 shot my guys. It's really strange and i feel i'm missing something...

I also don't understand what i'm supposed to do to advance in level or anything

imelman

May 15, 2018
All right, more bugs/features to explain! Can't progress familiar unless you use its ability on tokens like flowers because of how bugged it is, only gaining 1 mana instead of 2, making wild modifier pretty much a requirement if you want to progress, level-up quests for characters triggering even if the character is close to/already has a max level, not counting extra levels from potions either, including potential/king's ones, and a bunch of others that I'd better test myself...Can't wait till they get fixed soon.

Although almost all healing skills are replaced with shielding/no longer based off magic, some are still based off magic power instead of mana capacity, like restoration, which is heal + rejuvenate combo found on certain characters.

For record... I like the game, has some under-rated centaur futa action which is really good, the art is beautiful and the game is complex... but it's too complex.

I legit can't win any fight, my team gets destroyed, my centaur can't even punch, it's really bad... I always meet with OP monsters that can 2 shot my guys. It's really strange and i feel i'm missing something...

I also don't understand what i'm supposed to do to advance in level or anything
Well, when I first started the game, I started the arena, because after spending your initial money on hiring extra hands and possibly equipment, a bunch of easy fights, rank-ups and claiming said arena rewards, I got basic equipment for exploration and fighting and the game really starts from there - now I get more characters from ambush recruitment events, tavern quests that eventually give the path for endgame characters and eggs, unique characters that make the endeavor worth it, and the game ramps up from there - well, not into complete snowball level, but just enough to finish the final mission at a decent performance without suffering through debt or lacking characters to do the job.

Yes the game is complex - it has a bunch of UI issues here and there, certain confusing mechanics, and not mentioning whenever it is a good or a bad thing right away, so you'll end up saving/loading a lot, unless playing with limited saves - that's where you'll put your knowledge of rags to riches into play. I admit I basically have to load the game after every stupid decision the game forgets to tell me that I did, because of how not obvious they are. Expect again, when ironmaning it. Especially when you can't you know, have fun on non-limited save and then switch back to limited one to progress, expect each load reduces saving count, so you have to progress as much as you can if you really don't want to waste that. I would prefer the one with no autosaves but you can load as much as you can, expect you can save a few times only.

The tactical gameplay is what really makes it good, knowing what to strike first and when to defend, and once your party starts expanding, opportunities start to open - but at the same time, the burden of macromanagement, where you have too many characters to count, let alone properly give them to quests/fusions/permadeath fodder becomes rather troublesome. Not in money, but in terms of UI and especially food for stuff, including quests.

Remember, never explore a portal with less than 5 party members, you'll need as many as possible, for safety reasons and to ensure that no fight will end up terribly for you. Always have a shielder/healer in a party to protect your characters and to keep them safe.

I'd recommend jobs that in particular boost your intentions, like quester if you are good at portal completion/tavern quests, trainer if you specialize in ranked arena fights and quickly raising characters, especially spirits, scout if you have a party with highest possible vision and specialize in getting events, knight/magician if your character has a specialization towards that - and that's a few examples, pick what suits you the best.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
If you want a challenge beating a max stat character (Do you have the Root special unit to counter her?) You fight Giant. Normally it's an impossible battle as she has almost max stat.

Just protect Giant normally if you don't think you can beat her

Reactions: Jame8513

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
thanks guys, BTW, how to raise MC lv cap ? I'm max out at 20. Is that the limit ?
MC level cap seems pretty set in stone. There's a perk that'll raise it to 25, but I've not seen any way to go beyond that like you can with NPCs. It didn't let me use the level cap increase potion on myself, and I can't find any other way.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
MC level cap seems pretty set in stone. There's a perk that'll raise it to 25, but I've not seen any way to go beyond that like you can with NPCs. It didn't let me use the level cap increase potion on myself, and I can't find any other way.
so other monster girl cap at 20 as well ? Cause i cannot use king potion on lv 20 cap monster girl

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
so other monster girl cap at 20 as well ? Cause i cannot use king potion on lv 20 cap monster girl
There isn't a hard cap, but there's multiple soft caps.

They each have their starting caps. Level 20 is the natural max. Kings potions can go up to 15, I think. There are potions and essences that'll let you increase beyond those though.

There's one specific essence that seems to have basically no cap.

In general, 20 is the cap. And there's nothing in the game that I would consider impossible with min/maxed level 20 characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:

Well that was fun. I haven't done a lot of harder setups without any unlocks up until now. 609%, challenge rank 1, literally nothing useful unlocked because I suck, with the hero profession and zero MC points (so not even essences to bail me out). Also, incredibly bad RNG all the way through. If I wasn't on a long play through it wouldn't have worked at all. Managed to beat the main ending and immediately followed up with the harder alt ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: DuniX

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Would someone mind giving hints on fusion and/or breeding? I feel like I'm hitting a wall for some reason... It looks like I'm underperforming and I don't exactly know how to fix it efficiently (Playing as a Druid btw).
Also, what would you guys say it's the most desirable mg for each role? Healing, tanking, phys damage, mag damage, etc... I'm really curious and already took a look on the wiki but there's no way to see something like an ordered list for highest to lowest growths.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Would someone mind giving hints on fusion and/or breeding? I feel like I'm hitting a wall for some reason... It looks like I'm underperforming and I don't exactly know how to fix it efficiently (Playing as a Druid btw).
Also, what would you guys say it's the most desirable mg for each role? Healing, tanking, phys damage, mag damage, etc... I'm really curious and already took a look on the wiki but there's no way to see something like an ordered list for highest to lowest growths.
How much do you want me to give away? Because you're basically asking for the secret to creating stupidly OP characters that let you always win lol

Can only have one elite - BOOOO
You don't need more than one. Learn how to to create what you want, and you can build non-elites that rival the old elite stacks. Doubly so with essences. See my previous post for a good example of a badly done kitsune replacement lol

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
How much do you want me to give away? Because you're basically asking for the secret to creating stupidly OP characters that let you always win lol

You don't need more than one. Learn how to to create what you want, and you can build non-elites that rival the old elite stacks. Doubly so with essences. See my previous post for a good example of a badly done kitsune replacement lol
First of all, thanks a lot for the hints!
Second, I am not trying to get the OP stuff done anytime soon... I just wanted something like a guideline on the basics. I was thinking something like: Spawn a lvl20 seedling A (or just reshape and level one), combine with monstergirl A and we get monstergirl B. Then fuse monstergirl B with seedling B selecting the traits/genes/whatever you want and so on so forth.
Basically something for dummies if you don't mind indulging me in writing that. Also, this is awfully similar to PSO2 when it comes to pass traits and stuff now that I think about it...
Edit:Forgot to ask, does anyone know at what mg does the seedlings and spirits spawn to lvl20 directly? And how would I go about boosting my mg on Druid?

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017

Dude, I just want some of the elites together in a team. visually, thematicly

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes