Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
Think there will be more content for the male character any time soon? Not only does he have no show at the brothel he doesn't even have alternate clothing or a naked picture. Also missing extra flavor text from his support character.

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Is there a reason not to just take all the negative traits for your starters and just fusion them all away?
Several. Beside the Starter trait, putting good and rare traits (once you unlock them) on them is a guarantee you can learn them and teach/mutate them on your other ones. It's best you find a male and female starter combo you like then breed them and fuse the offspring instead.

imelman

May 15, 2018
All right, I played the new patch, and here's what I can say on it:

The new dating mini-game is fairly good, much better than the previous fluff, with deck based on your main character and its selection. Not only that, but all characters relation now play a role - although only the town ones have any specific images, the change is still positive overall, and the rewards from quests are fairly solid as well, though whenever you get them in time you really want them to be is fairly random.

The healing changes were pretty much needed, because healing spells were exceptionally well-scaling with magic, and turned the entire game into heal spamming and endless tanking - now you have to use shields instead, which prevent taking damage and decay over time, which also made otherwise not very useful at all times protect/aegis spells into fairly solid defense options for tanking. Some of them actually become better, like regenerate, which is now 25% flat heal of max health, which benefits characters that have large health pools and often low magic power, that made it before fairly weak or outright useless. Though characters that just have heal and no shielding often became weaker, since if you want them to stay relevant in later game stages, you'll need to import those skills via breeding or fusion.

At same time, defending was replaced by shielding, which means a character with low magic power wont defend themselves much and you'd better spend all action points in such cases, and only characters who can "defend" are either defensive trait, chaotic random buff or guard skill(also found on shield items).

Certain level types, like support, now focus not on seduction/magic/mana, but mostly on mana capacity, which is good, because level types are supposed to focus on a attribute, and the change makes things less confusing and more practical in general.

Some professions got buffed, like quester, which now costs nothing to select, biologist, which is now cheaper, and battlemaster, which is also cheaper, but still feels worse price and power wise compared to knight/magician, let alone god.

Events are also better - the siren one now takes only 10 minutes instead of 30, and you now have the option to recover stamina, turning otherwise an event only good if you are struggling with health/mana into a pretty much good one to have, and raiders penalty harsher as a result. Now as long you keep getting those, your party can have enough stamina to complete the entire portal in a single expedition.

Elemental overhauls are much better, with double damage to those who are weak, and making team composition more important on picking the right members to counter the enemy. In fact, combat can be easier than before if you utilize it properly.

Overall strategy is pretty much almost the same - do well overall and you'll reach the end game without exceptional problems. The new changes encourage elemental usage, on top of healing rework that requires party composition change, but nothing particularly freaky. I'm still on a path towards new content, but I'll speak about it later.

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
Several. Beside the Starter trait, putting good and rare traits (once you unlock them) on them is a guarantee you can learn them and teach/mutate them on your other ones. It's best you find a male and female starter combo you like then breed them and fuse the offspring instead.
I'll have to keep those in mind when I play through it more.
On a different note, it feels weird when you play a game for the first time after a rework patch so old players have something to compare it to, but it's the default experience as far as the new player is concerned.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
It's been a while since I last played, so I'll ask: is there a good way to alter the starting preferences of both the main character and units over time? From what I remember it was kinda tough before; I think it was possible to lessen a 'hated' preference by one if a character with that preference had their lust relieved by someone with their 'hated' trait during combat and it would change a little bit over time if you put both characters in the breeding barn but that prevents you from doing other things with them.

Every time I come back to this game it's gone through a huge rework or two so I'm wondering if that's less of a pain to work with now.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
I'm ADHD as fuck, and when something catches my attention for more than 10 minutes I tend to go all in on it. Not actually a good thing, but at least it lets me go crazy with games lol
I usually just call this new toy syndrome or FUCK SLEEP I'VE BEEN UP FOR THREE DAYS O.O. Though the ADHD would explain it as well.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
So ive tried playing this game, but something eludes me altogether.
What is the point in the game? Whats the goal.
There is so much to do, so much "content" and so little direction as to what this game is about.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
So ive tried playing this game, but something eludes me altogether.
What is the point in the game? Whats the goal.
There is so much to do, so much "content" and so little direction as to what this game is about.
There's only one defined goal : beat your two rivals to make the world what you will instead of them (and more with the alternate ending(s)). How you get there, is your choice... if you get there at all.

That's it, really. Depending on your chosen main character, how that goal is presented is different, but there's not much to it.
Nila wants to get her girlfriend back and push the world forward. Siena fights off her own corruption and wants to destroy and remake a better world. Viridion wants to kill off both Gods while they're weakened so mortals take their fate into their own hands.

Each story has its own twists and lore you can learn about by fooling around in the game, and reaching the "true end" with each MC.

Reactions: Buddawg

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
If the creator does not want males in the game then we gotta respect that. I've never been a fan of futa either, so I'm just gonna let this one pass me. It does seem like a cool concept game-play wise so best of luck.
While I'm seeing a lot of commenters saying no to males, I'm not seeing any sign of the creator saying so, the summary stated there is three main characters, a male felmale and futa one with there own quests. So it doesn't sound like the creator is against males, looks more like feminist commenters trying to highjack to be honest. With comments like "
And this is great resolve! Keep up good work and stay with female/shemale only.
99% of the games here are "ugly males and their dicks.... dicks everywhere, esp in female mouth" ". If the creator is against it fine, but it really more looks like just commenters trying to steer the game direction.

• Haha
Reactions: clockwinding

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
While I'm seeing a lot of commenters saying no to males, I'm not seeing any sign of the creator saying so, the summary stated there is three main characters, a male felmale and futa one with there own quests. So it doesn't sound like the creator is against males, looks more like feminist commenters trying to highjack to be honest. With comments like "
And this is great resolve! Keep up good work and stay with female/shemale only.
99% of the games here are "ugly males and their dicks.... dicks everywhere, esp in female mouth" ". If the creator is against it fine, but it really more looks like just commenters trying to steer the game direction.
Fun fact, it seems that most people forget that Aila, the centaur champion waifu in town is...male. a husbando really. Everyone seems to refer to him as "she", though. Not like there isn't a big, fat "male" sign on his character tab or anything...

Syvaron is definitely not against males in any case, his twitter feed (where he posts all his new art, and he's VERY productive, y'all should take a look at all his gorgeous stuff, most isn't in the game!) has males/females/futas including SFW art pieces in relative balance.

In-game as well, every race has a picture/variations of it for every gender available.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Yeah, this game has "male monstergirls", they look like girls but have testicles + a penis and no vagina. Females obviously just have a vagina and the futa have vagina+penis but no testicles.

Aside from the king and prince/druid mc, traditional males aren't shown but they are mentioned. iirc, in the lore most of the King's soldier's are female because most men stayed in the portals. There is some flavor text mentioning men during dates and when you spy on the brothel. I must say it's been a long time since I actually read anything about the lore in this game, so I might be completely wrong.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You know, I said just a page ago that Avy's Familiar and friend both need to be nerfed... I looked, and it didn't seem like they were. But I just realized you can no longer feed them tokens.

That's not the nerf I was hoping for. That's just going to prevent me from quickly unlocking the portal lol

Edit: Actually, I can't eat anyone. Because everyone is considered a token? Bugged I assume?

Last edited:

crafari

Dec 13, 2018
Changelog v0.17.0

Dating-rework:
-All characters can be dated and have a lewdity value.
-Non-uniques will start with random value.
-Characters have interests/dislikes in certain topics. (currently not really used by much)
-Lewdity can be increased more often/date.
-Relation increases much quicker.
-Available dating actions are based on a deck based on your interests.
-You have 2 dating decks (casual/sexual) and switch between both in various ways.
-Cards get worse for remaining date as you use them.
- Each location has actions available which manipulate your cards and trigger random events (prev rest/explore events)
-Earn skillpoints for certain categories with each sexskill lv-up and from dating
-Can upgrade/add cards with skillpoints.
- Can select your starting decks in character creation.
-More focus on statuseffects/stat checks
-Pictures will be shown based on unique/species if available for any action.
- Generally much easier to add descriptions/new events/pictures etc. now.

Quests:
-Relation of character more visible
-Characters will sometimes generate random quests with rewards. (based on relation)
-Relation unlocks special relation quests at certain thresholds. (type/rewards based on lewdity)

Combat (Shield/Healing):
-Added shield as temporary hp.
-Shield reduces incoming dmg and isn't affected by anything (elemental weakness/armor/dmg types etc.)
-Remaining dmg will be applied as normal.
-Elemental weaknesses increased to +100% instead of 50%. (and some changed)
-Many new actions/passive generate shield
-Most healing actions don't scale with magic strength. (either flat value or percentage based)
-More difference between support/magic lvType. Some changes to other lvTypes
-Healing is generally less efficient than shield

Other:
-True end
-6 new species
-New events/achievements/skills etc.
-Can choose default/random start that selects starters and spends all points.
-(Mostly viable combinations etc. New players can just press default and start immediately)
-Farm has a capacity. All characters in farm generate their daily crafting items. (can show quick overview of material income) -Special home upgrades for 100% relation with town npcs. + some others lowered gene point growth multiplier from 15% to 10%. (10 = +100%)

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, this game has "male monstergirls", they look like girls but have testicles + a penis and no vagina. Females obviously just have a vagina and the futa have vagina+penis but no testicles.
That's probably in the name of practicality. The artwork is a base model with variants and if the males or futas looked significantly different getting their art assets would be much more of an ordeal. And from what I remember there were a few details that differentiated males of some species so it's not as if there's zero effort being put into it.

Reactions: Yamemai and DuniX

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017

Aside from the king and prince/druid mc, traditional males aren't shown but they are mentioned. iirc, in the lore most of the King's soldier's are female because most men stayed in the portals. There is some flavor text mentioning men during dates and when you spy on the brothel. I must say it's been a long time since I actually read anything about the lore in this game, so I might be completely wrong.
The dev originally wanted no dudes at all. Like I had to sit for months hoping dev might change their mind. Some devs on here hate doing dude content, like Breeders of Nephelym. Same deal but further the devs original set up was almost all female with some futa tossed in. So yeah instead of making manly men they did traps I believe would be the term for the dudes who look female. In this case its actual art not 3d rendered so it makes sense if you find the male form ugly for what ever reasons or you have a shit ton of trouble with it, just don't include it.

Like the dev legit said they had no intention of even a male protag. I am almost did cart wheels day that got added. But don't hold your breath for piles of new muscle men content for your druid to bone, or even your female mcs, dev seems to want girl on girly forms way more. I am just happy druid MC exists so I can partake in it :p

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
There's only one defined goal : beat your two rivals to make the world what you will instead of them (and more with the alternate ending(s)). How you get there, is your choice... if you get there at all.

That's it, really. Depending on your chosen main character, how that goal is presented is different, but there's not much to it.
Nila wants to get her girlfriend back and push the world forward. Siena fights off her own corruption and wants to destroy and remake a better world. Viridion wants to kill off both Gods while they're weakened so mortals take their fate into their own hands.

Each story has its own twists and lore you can learn about by fooling around in the game, and reaching the "true end" with each MC.
Thanks mate for the clarification.

imelman

May 15, 2018
More update related changes I didn't noticed initially:

The insect queen quest can be now only done once per day - a fairly powerful change for sure, since people who rely on it pretty much like a factory can only give one at a time, meaning the previous breeding strategy is less powerful(but still useful), and you have to level the insect guard you hire as early as possible, if you want to benefit the most from it - also making rivalry modifier mattering more if you aren't able to quickly setup that, but also making the quest an source of legendary items/resources more questionable in the long run, unless you manage to plummet rival power early on.

The quests make a lot of dynamic actions, because thanks to them I started doing things that I otherwise didn't do, such as personal training sessions, more active portal fighting, including the weakest fights for rewards, and other stuff that makes the entire endeavor worthwhile, like a character getting a trait at the end of a quest, housing upgrades, or a large sum of money later on.

Still on road for new content, after I do the annoying process of changing the world modifier using a fairly gene costly character rather than, you know, better option of changing it in the main menu after winning with said character at least once, if that was an option.

Reactions: Yamemai

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
The insect queen quest can be now only done once per day
That caught me so off guard tonight. I had just hatched 20 insects to turn in... glad it saves every morning for me.

There's nothing stopping you from just leaving them sit in then hatchery if you don't need the space, so I've just been doing that.

The quests make a lot of dynamic actions, because thanks to them I started doing things that I otherwise didn't do, such as personal training sessions, more active portal fighting, including the weakest fights for rewards, and other stuff that makes the entire endeavor worthwhile, like a character getting a trait at the end of a quest, housing upgrades, or a large sum of money later on.
The housing upgrades are huge. That's what I watch for with the quests. The other rewards I could take or leave, but I *always* need housing space.

Still on road for new content, after I do the annoying process of changing the world modifier using a fairly gene costly character rather than, you know, better option of changing it in the main menu after winning with said character at least once, if that was an option.
This is the most confusing sentence. I think I understand it, but then I reread it and think I don't understand it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes