Oct 5, 2020
Still, unlike the other two, Crea can summon any character she has knowledge of. Including animals and spirits once she unlocks the Gene Extract skill.

And - you may want to sit down for this one - she can summon Evo's forms too! Just gotta encounter that form and give 'er a hump.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Where do you get mythril?

Anyway is there a better way to control Crea corruption as Druid? I tried picking advance so that there was only 6 portal total before I fight the final boss and I patrol the one portal that stay up daily. It still seems like random chance if you can get her or not

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019

Anyway is there a better way to control Crea corruption as Druid? I tried picking advance so that there was only 6 portal total before I fight the final boss and I patrol the one portal that stay up daily. It still seems like random chance if you can get her or not
Mithril is obtained by completing the King's quests only. Don't kill the king until you have the amount of mithril you need. Beating him up and taking his deal is fine, as he's alive and still gives quests, but don't kill.

BrotherWind

May 2, 2019
This is a bit more of a technical issue, but anyone else getting an issue when playing this where their monitors flicker off and on?
Only having this issue on 2d Unity games, notably PoP and SfP

imelman

May 15, 2018

Robots, once you unlock the profession/trait required to spawn them, they are very, very consistent source of not only said ore, but more importantly, crystal fragments for very useful purposes.

The third protagonist isn't meant to cleanse the other anyway, there isn't much you can do about it. You can weaken the rival power to the point where they are pretty much pushovers, however.

I tried to make her a mage, since she can spam slimebolts, but as far as I can tell, her Magic gene will never be better than 6 (evolved), and due to traits, someone like 'free' Pyrea can outnuke her. And obviously something packing Meteor Storm, Waterfall, Meteor, Energy Blast, etc is gonna make her look really sad.

I guess she could just summon tentacles from the back? Or take Summoner and spam wisps?
After the change to support level type to boost specifically mana capacity, now she's even worse at summoning magic related characters like flowers, wisps, spirits and such - unless you somehow manage to rush magic level type and spend those valuable genes for that, but that's still a high price to pay to be decent in the first place.

The hidden power trait somewhat fixes this by giving a tentacle swarm, which is like fire breath, expect summoning tentacles instead - but you have to need slime tiles to summon an entire army, not to mention how spreading slime is an annoying process to be worth it, especially during battles when tiles change in a whim and where the enemy wastes no time attacking you instead.

And also the most fragile protagonist - pretty much becomes a one-shotable body late-game, that has to rely on unit power in order to survive, and unlike the other two, she cannot engage in the frontline as a capable fighter, fighting together in a tandem with others, and always has to keep distance unless you are trying to recruit someone - and even worse, she has less magic power than a maxed out first protagonist, who not only can keep distance and cast spells/summons, but also is fairly durable and can fight in melee with devastating efficiency.

Sure, you can endlessly spam the elites/special units reliably compared to any other, but you have to pretty much reach the late-game, and they don't have traits, so fusion is pretty much inevitable, and breeding by anyone can produce the most powerful characters anyway, with proper habitats like ice and such, essences and traits.

qwanonymoose

Apr 20, 2020
what's up with the game length setting? no matter what I choose there (e.g. medium) it always starts a game with only 30 days on a counter. is this a known bug?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
what's up with the game length setting? no matter what I choose there (e.g. medium) it always starts a game with only 30 days on a counter. is this a known bug?
which counter? The seasons are all 30 days, if you're talking about that one.

The journal counter is always right for me, at least

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
All this brings me to another question.

With Elite units being restricted to one, what would you suggest as easily accessible strong choices for Crea?

Energy Girl is relatively accessible, if you can get your feet under you. Forest Stalker is easy. Savage Tansects and Tanitaurs would be pretty easy too. Basically, I'm thinking of things that can just keep slugging with high effectiveness even against manadrain forces. If not for things like that, I'd probably go after things like Arcane Mandragoras and just slimeshell the field ruthlessly.

I discovered that my latest plan to try to do any good with her was basically hardcountered by most of the enemy lavagirls having Explosion and being eager to use it. (A bunch of Tanids and Spiritcallers and a wispsummoner Crea are basically hardcountered by someone running up and doing 15ish damage to everything.)

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
All this brings me to another question.

With Elite units being restricted to one, what would you suggest as easily accessible strong choices for Crea?

Energy Girl is relatively accessible, if you can get your feet under you. Forest Stalker is easy. Savage Tansects and Tanitaurs would be pretty easy too. Basically, I'm thinking of things that can just keep slugging with high effectiveness even against manadrain forces. If not for things like that, I'd probably go after things like Arcane Mandragoras and just slimeshell the field ruthlessly.

I discovered that my latest plan to try to do any good with her was basically hardcountered by most of the enemy lavagirls having Explosion and being eager to use it. (A bunch of Tanids and Spiritcallers and a wispsummoner Crea are basically hardcountered by someone running up and doing 15ish damage to everything.)
Pick your favorite magic type, and then give it Meteor Storm. They'll blow shit up just fine.

Ah. Right, that was just a season, the length is right indeed
Yeah. The game length is basically just 'how many seasons do you want?" lol

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Man I feel mechanic as a job is not worth it right now, at least in short game. The start up cost for getting your first robot will take a couple of day. And then there is the mythril farming. They are powerful sure, but I would rather take the Knowing perk and spawn one Assassin to breed for a team if super killer

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
Man I feel mechanic as a job is not worth it right now, at least in short game. The start up cost for getting your first robot will take a couple of day. And then there is the mythril farming. They are powerful sure, but I would rather take the Knowing perk and spawn one Assassin to breed for a team if super killer
I generally find that the most powerful job is biologist (especially for prince). It just gets completely ludicrous.

Justaboringperson

May 20, 2020
It seemed that whenever I try to use the net on the Kraken (it's already low on hp) it keep on saying invalid target or even try to tempt it but it failed too. How am I suppose to catch Kraken?

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
I don't know if you can actually catch it, but if you beat it, you get access to a trait for later games where you can have a smaller version to trivilize early to midgame. And some tentacle whips for getting disturbing with enemies.

Justaboringperson

May 20, 2020
I don't know if you can actually catch it, but if you beat it, you get access to a trait for later games where you can have a smaller version to trivilize early to midgame. And some tentacle whips for getting disturbing with enemies.
Based from the wiki (newer) it said I could capture Kraken perhaps maybe a mistake?

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
Maybe something from an earlier version, or maybe requires the mindbender or Magic Tamer or something, and a net simply isn't good enough?

trlegacy

Jan 8, 2018
I remember being able to use cheat engine to modify starting points and money pretty easily before - did something change in the new version to make it more difficult?

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes