Mar 8, 2017
From past discussions on discord/author answers on twitter, there's no plan to "complete" all illustrations with boob size variations.
Syvaron is still working on the game though (game's almost complete from what i understood), as well as making two others. It's still on his "art before programming schedule" though so there really isn't any update schedule.
Well, that's kinda disappointing but I appreciate the information. There's more than enough content remaining though, so I suppose it's not a big deal. Maybe that'll change at some point.

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
Was asked to update my old patch for Linux allowing cheats without being marked cheater. It will also "unmark" saves and re-enable achievements (make sure to run any cheat to re-run the marking routine which then re-enables achievements).
Does this patch still working?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Does this patch still working?
No idea, but I've stopped making patches (for the public), I keep getting banned because people are unable to understand how to use them. Yeah, really. I tell them to replace a file with the one I provide, they're unable to understand. ...Stuff like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivanz_

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
thanks for telling me things I ALREADY KNOW. I asked because despite going through 16 tutorials on pointer scans, I still can't figure it out. of course, I'm asking for help later in the game. I'd also prefer not to use savedit because with every load the addresses for everything move and I have to go through the lengthy process of finding it all over again. (again, studied 16 tutorials and I still don't understand how pointer scans work)
FYI, most addresses in that cheat table still points to the correct base, you just need to fiddle with the last pointer a bit.

or if you're lazy (and is willing to trust strangers on the internet) you can have mine. :LUL:
i no longer have the original version by friendlybuddyguy but it's still essentially the same tables plus a few more to suit my own need.

all credits and kudos still goes to friendly buddy guy . thank him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: srx47

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
No idea, but I've stopped making patches (for the public), I keep getting banned because people are unable to understand how to use them. Yeah, really. I tell them to replace a file with the one I provide, they're unable to understand. ...Stuff like that.
Welp thats suck but understandable

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Welp thats suck but understandable
Oh, wait a minute, this is PoP, not another release. I don't mind re
thanks for telling me things I ALREADY KNOW. I asked because despite going through 16 tutorials on pointer scans, I still can't figure it out. of course, I'm asking for help later in the game. I'd also prefer not to use savedit because with every load the addresses for everything move and I have to go through the lengthy process of finding it all over again. (again, studied 16 tutorials and I still don't understand how pointer scans work)

*I'm heckin sighing* now understand why my dad worries for my social life every time he asks me a question and replies with "that's not what I asked" and "you're really bad at reading people's intentions"
FYI, most addresses in that cheat table still points to the correct base, you just need to fiddle with the last pointer a bit.

or if you're lazy (and is willing to trust strangers on the internet) you can have mine. :LUL:
i no longer have the original version by friendlybuddyguy but it's still essentially the same tables plus a few more to suit my own need.

all credits and kudos still goes to friendly buddy guy . thank him.
Yeah, no. Unless you're using AOB-scanning, this is pointless. ASLR makes it mostly unreliable, especially with PCs that have different amounts of RAM, it can affect the way ASLR operates throwing off even further. For scripted games or games that use an intermediate language (such as .NET, which Unity uses in this instance), all data/pointers are dynamically allocated. If your CT operates across multiple launches of PoP then your setup is merely stable, but still not guaranteed to work for others. AOB is the only reliable way to work across multiple machines the way you're hoping.

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
Oh, wait a minute, this is PoP, not another release. I don't mind re

Yeah, no. Unless you're using AOB-scanning, this is pointless. ASLR makes it mostly unreliable, especially with PCs that have different amounts of RAM, it can affect the way ASLR operates throwing off even further. For scripted games or games that use an intermediate language (such as .NET, which Unity uses in this instance), all data/pointers are dynamically allocated. If your CT operates across multiple launches of PoP then your setup is merely stable, but still not guaranteed to work for others. AOB is the only reliable way to work across multiple machines the way you're hoping.
Yea its PoP if you want to repatch it go for it, if not thats fine too~

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Yea i know thats one i use it.
What i mean is the cheat that you made which is outdate.
The Assembly file that you make.
If you can update it thats great but if you cant thats fine too~
Oh, that. I forgot what I made it for, I think it was to unmark saves as Cheated, or that was the focus of it, yes? Fairly easy to do, but I'm retired from F95. I like to be able to yell back at people who 'demand' I provide something or attempt extortion (badly).

Reactions: Naohashi and Ivanz_

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
One of the only things I wish they'd do for this game before calling it finished is fix all the pronoun issues during dates. The game seems to get really confused over who owns which genitals and who is doing what to who. The descriptions rarely make sense.

Reactions: Haamster

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
New update time!

Syvaron said:
V0.20.0.0
For this update, I tried to put a bit more focus on the core base species
and create some more variety in interesting teams building.

Changelog
* Base species:
* * Starting species will determine some starting essences.
* * Each species has 2 essences. First a small general effect, second often incentivises focusing on that base species for combat etc.
* * Either get 2 rank 1 essences or both of one species.

* * Team Synergies:
* * * You get various party buffs based on your team's base species count.
* * * Each unique species will add towards their base species count.
* * * Enemies will also have access to these perks based on their team.

* Events:
* * New unique world with various species etc.
* * A few other new events
* * random relax/explore date events are more likely (individual chances), but most are once/date.
* * * (early on, almost guaranteed to trigger some events, but get less likely as they diminish)
* Items:
* * many new, mostly legendary items.
* * Reworked many item skills.
* * Most non-consumable item-skills now have uses per combat.
* * Items with 0 range instantly cast on self.

* Skills:
* * Each maincharacter has a way to adapt skills of characters. (uses same one-time adapt as traits)
* * Druid can put a fixed set of skills onto spirits/seedlings.
* * Creation can adapt any character with her unlocked skills.
* * Evo can adapt any character with skills from the possible species/base species skillpools.
* * * her upgrade makes it infinitely reusable
* * Druid can unlock various unique plant skills by exploring certain biomes.

QoL:
* * Quickmanager has more options. Can also shift click tabs to sort.
* * Can also select characters to enter breed/fuse screen with them selected. (new drop field)
* * Added small summary to start-game button showing starting essences/element etc.
* * Base species more color coded in various places.

* Other:
* * Added new modifer where you get characters of random quality each day, but other methods of aquiring them are much worse.
* * (can get otherwise rare/late-game characters early on etc.)
* * Updated some species/item art.
* * On the overworld, enemy party info keeps one unit unknown.
* * Changed order of some damage calculation (sacrificed hp shouldn't be affected by vulnerability etc.)
* * Temporary characters for events immediately join battles, regardless of party size.
* * After reaching Avy's world, she gets a different starting option in future runs. (skipping most pet training)
* * Many smaller changes

* Noteworthy bugfixes:
* * Mushroom evolution was bugged
* * Could lose dropped items when updating overworld inventory.
* * lifeloss effects were affected by lust/vulnerable etc. ignoring requirements of having enough hp etc.
* * many more

Download V0.20.0.0 (only unlockables.sav is compatible)
* (To transfer unlocks, copy old "saveData" folder over and remove .sav files that aren't "Unlockables.sav")

* Windows:
* Linux: later, after bugfixes.

Next:
* I probably try to not add any new mechanics/uniques/species etc for some time.
* Instead I'll focus on finishing dating, adding interest/personality etc.
* + descriptions and closeups for scenes.
* Also update some old art, mainly ones that still have the pre-hex combat sprite.
* Then add some alt versions of existing species/uniques.
* I also still have to clean up some story stuff/endings etc.
Edit: Fixing formatting... stupid discord copy

double edit:

Imma start a new unlockables file again. Which world bonus should I pick this time? I did growth and it was both good and bad last time. Probably should pick something else lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Settum

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I hoped (predicted?) an update for end of last month and received a reaction a dozen hours or so ago. Since it's in my alert feed and the timing impeccable, I thought of tagging the user so they know about the update.
I am quite excited for it myself, but as always, will a week or so for the almost inevitable bug fixes.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Some of the new weapons in this game are fun. And I forgot how incredibly easy CR0 is. Like, just the "no escaping turn one" thing is so god damn huge.

Currently working on a 609% difficulty run with no unlocks. I think I missed my opening for true ending =(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes