sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I appreciate that he's still releasing new content himself, even though the game could be considered pretty much finished if he wanted to move on to other projects. There's a good deal of potential for expansion still but modding unity is a royal pain in the buttcheeks from what I'm told, so it's hard to complain that he's still working on it at all.
I mean really at this point what more can you add without risking breaking things that don't need to be changed? I won't complain if more event scenes/dates with the unique characters get added, but honestly it would just make sense as a developer to move on to a new project and work on fresh ideas.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I'm having trouble just getting started in the game since there are so many stats and I"m not entirely sure what actions I should take to become more effective at things.

For instance, if I go into a portal I seem to get beat up pretty bad almost immediately. I also know that I can fuck enemies to recruit them but everytime I've tried it's been a 0% success rate and I'm not sure how to improve that either.

Does anybody have some newbie tips or a resource to check out or something?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
There's a wiki for stats and has a starters guide... the easiest way to learn is to simply train and level up the starters, summon a few seedling and spirits then do a few arenas. Do the NPC quests since that's the easiest way to make money day one. Then, try your luck in a portal, but be careful, it becomes a Tactical RPG and carry weight matters. After a while you'll figure it out.
Of the base stats, Strength = Physical Damage, Magic = Magical power/damage/heal, Health and Mana are those resource pools respectively. Vitality and Fertility matter only when breeding, Lust is your Lust attack damage, used for recruiting. Also, you'll notice early on, that spirits and seedlings can evolve, and the more you reform them for higher max level the better genes and potential they get, once you evolve them, their level is stuck!
A beyond starting tactic is to get a spirit or seedling to Max lv 20, possibly even evolve them then fusion them with another unit, keeping the best stats of both.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
How do you decrease salary? It says 'click to increase salary' but I don't see a way to reverse it.
You increase your monthly income in a bunch of ways, don't remember all of them. The easiest one is to deliver new hybrids to the Unicorn NPC/Research.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
You increase your monthly income in a bunch of ways, don't remember all of them. The easiest one is to deliver new hybrids to the Unicorn NPC/Research.
I am talking about, when you click the portrait of your 'secondary characters' and go to their profile and under Salary, you give them more money, which increases morale daily. How do I un-do the increase in their salary?

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
I am talking about, when you click the portrait of your 'secondary characters' and go to their profile and under Salary, you give them more money, which increases morale daily. How do I un-do the increase in their salary?
You don't, that simple. Decreasing salary has become impossible since a couple updates ago.

Reactions: Settum

RenaiasLearoy

Nov 20, 2020
Made a basic cheat table for CE, can edit most of characters stats. Doesnt flag savefile as cheated.
Might add more functions to it later if anyone would be interested in it.

Going to be editing this post with updates.

As of the patch 0.19 most of the stuff is broken, might fix it later, but no promises.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please do patch this for 0.19.0.1. i'd really like to use it but none of the code works now.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
please do patch this for 0.19.0.1. i'd really like to use it but none of the code works now.
For things to stay interesting, you can easily figure starting points, starter and MC genes out before you start the game. Same with money. Later on it's a bit more complex with that, but you'll still have an insane advantage. You can also easily find skill points per category. Or use save edit online dot com for even easier cheating.
If you aren't familiar with Cheat Engine, to find a value corresponding to a number, simply first scan that (warning, most values in such a game are 0 and 1, so try not to first scan those), then change it in game, search for that number and repeat until you have only one or a couple. After you add those addresses you can edit them to your preferred value.

tjs611

Jun 3, 2018
Every time I try and download the game files on my phone it says that the file is corrupted. I've tried re-downlading, using different sources but nothing seems to work

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Every time I try and download the game files on my phone it says that the file is corrupted. I've tried re-downlading, using different sources but nothing seems to work
Have you tried downloading it NOT on your phone? the game's not made for mobiles anyway, just grab it on your PC directly.

RenaiasLearoy

Nov 20, 2020
For things to stay interesting, you can easily figure starting points, starter and MC genes out before you start the game. Same with money. Later on it's a bit more complex with that, but you'll still have an insane advantage. You can also easily find skill points per category. Or use save edit online dot com for even easier cheating.
If you aren't familiar with Cheat Engine, to find a value corresponding to a number, simply first scan that (warning, most values in such a game are 0 and 1, so try not to first scan those), then change it in game, search for that number and repeat until you have only one or a couple. After you add those addresses you can edit them to your preferred value.
thanks for telling me things I ALREADY KNOW. I asked because despite going through 16 tutorials on pointer scans, I still can't figure it out. of course, I'm asking for help later in the game. I'd also prefer not to use savedit because with every load the addresses for everything move and I have to go through the lengthy process of finding it all over again. (again, studied 16 tutorials and I still don't understand how pointer scans work)

*I'm heckin sighing* now understand why my dad worries for my social life every time he asks me a question and replies with "that's not what I asked" and "you're really bad at reading people's intentions"

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO
Mar 8, 2017
I didn't scour the forums for it, but does anyone know if Syvaron is in the process or has plans to adding missing bust sizes to the character art? I imagine it'll take some work, so I understand if it's in the process and just hasn't been done yet. Though, I'll also accept if there's no intention to do so. As disappointing as that would be, there's still more than enough game to enjoy, just something I wonder if I can look forward to or should simply enjoy the game as it is.

I confess, it is a tendency of mine to make all of them ridiculously busty. A bountiful menagerie for the Prince as he conq...saves the world. A purely humble inquiry.

EinfachnurBen

Aug 13, 2021
That question bothered me today, too. The last message is from 2019 on the patron website and on the Twitter account. I think there won't work on this game any more, but that's just my feeling. So keep us hope.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
From past discussions on discord/author answers on twitter, there's no plan to "complete" all illustrations with boob size variations.
Syvaron is still working on the game though (game's almost complete from what i understood), as well as making two others. It's still on his "art before programming schedule" though so there really isn't any update schedule.

Reactions: Miscellaneous NPC
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes