tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
but it already does that even without focus
I'm pretty sure without the focus you only get one skill from either the left or right parent. So without the focus you'll either upgrade a skill, or only get one skills even if two are selected. You can select one from each, and it'll randomly only keep one. But I don't have a save where I can easily test that right now.

The real benefit isn't keeping skills though, it's the stat upgrades and cheaper costs. Makes min/maxing way easier.

If you're not going all out on min/maxing 10 perk, all 10 stat characters with specific skills, it's not going to be nearly as beneficial. Still better than breeding, IMO, but not as good as if you're really pushing things.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
I'm pretty sure without the focus you only get one skill from either the left or right parent. So without the focus you'll either upgrade a skill, or only get one skills even if two are selected. You can select one from each, and it'll randomly only keep one. But I don't have a save where I can easily test that right now.
i'm sure it keep both chosen skill. if a skill would combine, then it will keep a combined skill AND one of the chosen skill. very annoying.

^ this is without focus, as i have never tried to focus my farm.

i'm trying to build a skill template for breeding, so the stats from fusing barely matters to me.

edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
i'm sure it keep both chosen skill. if a skill would combine, then it will keep a combined skill AND one of the chosen skill. very annoying.

^ this is without focus, as i have never tried to focus my farm.

i'm trying to build a skill template for breeding, so the stats from fusing barely matters to me.

edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, strange. I got nothing then.

I do wish there was a way to remove skills from characters somehow. That's definitely something I'd love to see added in some way.

Reactions: a3on

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Removing skills would be nice, but I would also shiv someone for the option to auto-level characters at home once a certain essence is obtained. Going through the roster increasing everyone's levels is a bit of a chore.

• Haha
Reactions: clockwinding

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Removing skills would be nice, but I would also shiv someone for the option to auto-level characters at home once a certain essence is obtained. Going through the roster increasing everyone's levels is a bit of a chore.
This is why I make a point to set up for mass producing xp potions. Just get a few people set up in the farm for light/dark collection, and then anyone chilling at home should be set to fishing. You'll be able to pump out like 50 hits of xp at a time. Then you can just scroll through everyone and spam use the potions.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
Daily battles at the arena also grow in difficulty/exp the more you do them. They'll pretty quickly be able to take someone from 1-20.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
This is why I make a point to set up for mass producing xp potions. Just get a few people set up in the farm for light/dark collection, and then anyone chilling at home should be set to fishing. You'll be able to pump out like 50 hits of xp at a time. Then you can just scroll through everyone and spam use the potions.
I meant increasing their max level via the angel/devil potentials. I already set up exp potion farming early on but I mostly use them for spirits. Although I find that in mid-late game, I prefer to use the daily arena fight and certain story portals for that.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
I meant increasing their max level via the angel/devil potentials. I already set up exp potion farming early on but I mostly use them for spirits. Although I find that in mid-late game, I prefer to use the daily arena fight and certain story portals for that.
eh, i personally prefer stabilizer + potential pots. keep their max level at 5 or something, they can max their level each battle.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
eh, i personally prefer stabilizer + potential pots. keep their max level at 5 or something, they can max their level each battle.
I use those sparingly because I always seem to have an issue getting lightshards and/or crystal fragments.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
I use those sparingly because I always seem to have an issue getting lightshards and/or crystal fragments.
light shards is from magic deer drops, it's pretty common. you can get fragments daily by setting up ice nymphs in the farm as stated above.

i usually set up possesed ice nymphs (that's already turned into ghost) so i can get both fragments and dark matters.

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
I believe it's teacher, and you have to set the ones to level as Student.

Can't train them above the teacher's level.

The Ascended trait is probably the best for mass-training, as every 2 days you can raise the level cap by 5 for every unit, and give them 20 levelups (up to cap)

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Ice Nymphs give crystal fragments.
Dang it, I keep forgetting nymphs are a thing now. I never consider spirits as potential material sources.

Also I might not have explained it clearly, English is not my first language, sometimes specific words elude me and that really throws the whole thing off.
You know how we can get the angel/devil potential essences via essence portals, which allows us to increase a character's max level in exchange for their stamina/morale respectively? That's what I wish could be done automatically, because sometimes I forget and characters just sit at max stamina for a while which feels like a waste. It's also a pain in the rear end to do later on in the game when you have a sizable roster.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
"don't do anything", "don't do anything", "don't do anything", "don't do anything", "don't do anything", "DON'T DO ANYTHING", that's how sex system "work" in this game, HOW i am suppose to breed someone with such stupid system? :mad:

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
"don't do anything", "don't do anything", "don't do anything", "don't do anything", "don't do anything", "DON'T DO ANYTHING", that's how sex system "work" in this game, HOW i am suppose to breed someone with such stupid system? :mad:
I guess don't try that with a dominant partner. You can also set up the actions to focus on your pleasure - that way your partner can work towards breeding herself on you.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Honestly I just tend to ignore that particular aspect of the personality system altogether. Unless they're prude and/or hate specific actions, you should still be able to increase their skills and have successful encounters.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes