manscout

Jun 13, 2018
so how would the other two enter med sized Air portal? :eek:
One of the bosses drops a potion that changes the movement type of any character to flying.

Issue is that's the boss you only find in floating island portals, so you need to find a larger one first to be able to access the medium sized ones with the other characters.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
look, i love PoP but...but...can we get more? like, more races, more combinations, maybe even some more fantasy or unique races? because this game is fucking amazing and i love it and the only issue is it needs more give me more please i'm asking nicely.

Mister_MRMW

Apr 4, 2020
I may ask some stupid question

I got purify staff and talk to her at library and use it on siena 2 times at world ender but nothing happen.
How to purify her? Is there something more to do?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I may ask some stupid question

I got purify staff and talk to her at library and use it on siena 2 times at world ender but nothing happen.
How to purify her? Is there something more to do?
You can only purify Siena in the final dungeon (spawns at a fixed date depending on the length of your playthrough). She needs to have less than 75 corruption for it work. Using the cleansing staff on Siena in random artifact portals won't purify her, but will instantly defeat her unit and reduce her corruption by 10.

Mister_MRMW

Apr 4, 2020
You can only purify Siena in the final dungeon (spawns at a fixed date depending on the length of your playthrough). She needs to have less than 75 corruption for it work. Using the cleansing staff on Siena in random artifact portals won't purify her, but will instantly defeat her unit and reduce her corruption by 10.
how do i know about her corruption point and how to reduce it?

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
how do i know about her corruption point and how to reduce it?
Her corruption is tracked in the journal.

Clearing hives reduces her corruption, talking to her in portals as well, and using the spear in combat against her (although you want to keep 1 charge for the final fight if you want to purify her).

Hive spawns and corruption seem to be slightly bugged though, so it's hard to keep Siena's corruption low on 60+ day games.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
What I did to keep her corruption low on a very long game was save scum the hive spawns. Apparently whether a portal spawns hives and/or bosses is dictated whenever you first enter it that day, so it's very possible for you to quicksave and enter a portal to find 0 hives, quickload and enter the same portal, now there's 2.
This is dreadfully boring on a very long game though, so I can't recommend it. I only did it because I prefer to multitask and check a bunch of achievements off the list with every run, rather than going for a specific one. In the end I went for the alt ending anyway so my entire corruption progress was rendered moot, lol. Well, not entirely moot, I did finally breed crea and evo for that cute new unit and the achievement.I do wish her corruption crept up slower on longer games though. Squishing hives was basically all I did in between king missions and the whole "breeding op units" thing.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
One of the bosses drops a potion that changes the movement type of any character to flying.

Issue is that's the boss you only find in floating island portals, so you need to find a larger one first to be able to access the medium sized ones with the other characters.
i guess that's the only way then. thanks.
Flying mount
can't ride same-sized mount.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
The mount needs to be bigger than everyone else. If everyone is medium sized, then the mount needs to be large/giant, otherwise they can't carry everyone else.
bruh, i need to enter med-sized portal. as stated before.

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
look, i love PoP but...but...can we get more? like, more races, more combinations, maybe even some more fantasy or unique races? because this game is fucking amazing and i love it and the only issue is it needs more give me more please i'm asking nicely.
Ah yes... The PoP addiction, it's like a drug.

sb120495

Feb 27, 2019
Beating the flying worm boss within 30 days unlocks the floating trait for your main character. Clearing a 10 hostility flying portal unlocks the floating trait for your starters. You can also find the floating trait randomly on some characters and on light spirits summoned by the npc light elementalist.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
Beating the flying worm boss within 30 days unlocks the floating trait for your main character. Clearing a 10 hostility flying portal unlocks the floating trait for your starters. You can also find the floating trait randomly on some characters and on light spirits summoned by the npc light elementalist.
i may have to restart my save. i have floating traits on party members, but not on PC.
currently playing with "Advancing" modifier on. was not expecting med-sized air portal so soon before i could get my hands on flight potions. i think i'm pretty much screwed since portals don't regen naturally, lol. i mean, i could always attempt my luck rerolling king's quest, but that's too much trouble :kek:

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
i may have to restart my save. i have floating traits on party members, but not on PC.
currently playing with "Advancing" modifier on. was not expecting med-sized air portal so soon before i could get my hands on flight potions. i think i'm pretty much screwed since portals don't regen naturally, lol. i mean, i could always attempt my luck rerolling king's quest, but that's too much trouble :kek:
If you've freed Terranva, she can open portals for you ignoring the modifier.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
can't ride same-sized mount.
Shit...

Find one you can portal into, and bring a character with party teleport. Then you can ignore the fact that you can't move and just teleport around the map.

Just bring lots of crystals and a teleport stone for safety.

Reactions: clockwinding

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
If you've freed Terranva, she can open portals for you ignoring the modifier.
yeah, not that far yet man, it's day 10 or so xD
i've restarted. lol.

Shit...

Find one you can portal into, and bring a character with party teleport. Then you can ignore the fact that you can't move and just teleport around the map.

Just bring lots of crystals and a teleport stone for safety.
only had 2 active portals. both with air opening and med sized :HideThePain:

Oct 5, 2020
Why do you need to enter that portal? Is there an ice cream vendor? There are few story portals in the game and none are air, I think. King's Quest? You can fail a few quests (there's a count), if it is the final fail, just slap the King around (even tho he's the Druid's daddy... royals love family struggle!).

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes