RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
Does anybody know how to change the amount of MC points, starter points, etc in the character creation screen with a Cheat engine or something of that sort?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not terrible. But it sounds like a lot of work for something where there's easier options already.

I should do it just to get it unlocked eventually.

Does anybody know how to change the amount of MC points, starter points, etc in the character creation screen with a Cheat engine or something of that sort?
There used to be a cheat engine script, but I honestly don't know where it is or if its still working. Your best bet would be searching the thread.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
That's not terrible. But it sounds like a lot of work for something where there's easier options already.
Since I've gone through the trouble of unlocking it (and I never want to see another seal again in my life), I've been using it to lvl evo to disgusting levels and make her even more OP, because why not. Might be tempted to take on the alt ending solo, lol.
I've also been pondering using it in the future to make creation and the druid slightly more useful in battle late in the game. I'm assuming those max lvl potions we can craft can do the same thing, the materials always seemed like a pain in the cheeks to get though, so I never quite bothered with it.

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
Thanks tehlemon but I did find those cheat scripts but they didn't have a function to change things on the character creation menu.

And my next question is what do I block my self out of by going under the %100 difficulty mark? Other than achievements. Do I lose power ups or other kind of benefits aside from achievements that doesn't have an effect on the game?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Thanks tehlemon but I did find those cheat scripts but they didn't have a function to change things on the character creation menu.

And my next question is what do I block my self out of by going under the %100 difficulty mark? Other than achievements. Do I lose power ups or other kind of benefits aside from achievements that doesn't have an effect on the game?
The achievements are how you unlock stuff. So if you play under 100% difficulty you're not able to unlock anything new.

That won't be a problem if you only plan to play one game, but that's not really how the game is designed to be played.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You don't lose anything already unlocked, only the ability to unlock more
Look... I'm just going to stop talking now because I'm apparently too mentally fried to phrase things in non-confusing ways...

I should probably try and find some time to sleep this month...

Edit: Also, has there been any news about a new update? Anytime I see posting delays on Syv's twitter I start wondering if something is coming. And there's been lots of dope sucubii pictures, makes me wonder if we're going to get a big expansion on Avy's side of things. That'd be dope as hell.

deaththekicl

Oct 9, 2017
Look... I'm just going to stop talking now because I'm apparently too mentally fried to phrase things in non-confusing ways...

I should probably try and find some time to sleep this month...

Edit: Also, has there been any news about a new update? Anytime I see posting delays on Syv's twitter I start wondering if something is coming. And there's been lots of dope sucubii pictures, makes me wonder if we're going to get a big expansion on Avy's side of things. That'd be dope as hell.
Pop has a discord too, syvaron responds fairly regularly, but there hasn't been mention of more pop updates just yet, he has been adding here and there to his other side games too. Most of the succubus pictures and events are from his succubus side game featuring avy as the main character

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Pop has a discord too, syvaron responds fairly regularly, but there hasn't been mention of more pop updates just yet, he has been adding here and there to his other side games too. Most of the succubus pictures and events are from his succubus side game featuring avy as the main character
I know, I'm in it. I didn't see anything when I looked tonight, but I also don't really pay attention to it much.

And a succubus side game could be fun. I wasn't aware that was a thing.

deaththekicl

Oct 9, 2017
I know, I'm in it. I didn't see anything when I looked tonight, but I also don't really pay attention to it much.

And a succubus side game could be fun. I wasn't aware that was a thing.
Link is in the discord, also just started a tower defense thing too. The avy game is much shorter than pop but is pretty good

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Link is in the discord, also just started a tower defense thing too. The avy game is much shorter than pop but is pretty good
I started playing it, and I think I suck at it. Either that or I really shouldn't have gone seduction start lol

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I started playing it, and I think I suck at it. Either that or I really shouldn't have gone seduction start lol
Is it something like PoP lite? I saw it mentioned on his patreon but am reluctant to try. I don't want or need to become addicted to another game right now.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
It's more of an rpg. But Syvaron's still changing stuff up a lot in the succubus game, the balancing is wack and half of the skills/orbs/perks don't work. It's still more a proof of concept than a game at this point.
Art is always a banger though.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
It's more of an rpg. But Syvaron's still changing stuff up a lot in the succubus game, the balancing is wack and half of the skills/orbs/perks don't work. It's still more a proof of concept than a game at this point.
Art is always a banger though.
Yeah. It's very rough and lacking content-wise, but also has some promise. It's the kind of game I'd be totally into eventually.

Syv's art is dope as always though. I really like his art style. And I'm really bad at trying to replicate it lol

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes