Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
I tried to do a fresh run with Druid but completely forgot about AN. I couldn't really recruit Creation either. So I can only get to the Overseer.

The current Essence system basically mean you can always get what you want if you pay attention, in my case Angel Potential and acid. I thought it would be difficult since it has been a long time but a level 47 Kitsune is as OP as always. I could have one shot the overseer too but felt cheeky and brought Life Root and some grass to toy with her for 5 turn

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I tried to do a fresh run with Druid but completely forgot about AN. I couldn't really recruit Creation either. So I can only get to the Overseer.

The current Essence system basically mean you can always get what you want if you pay attention, in my case Angel Potential and acid. I thought it would be difficult since it has been a long time but a level 47 Kitsune is as OP as always. I could have one shot the overseer too but felt cheeky and brought Life Root and some grass to toy with her for 5 turn
Yeah, the limited time on AN-3 is rough. I ended up restarting my first run on a fresh save because I missed the timing lol

And yeah, essences are kinda great like that. Always go rare until you have angel potential; that's my rule.

Unrelated, let me demonstrate how rarely I play crea...

Can you no longer get tanid points by spawning hives? It's no longer giving me tanid points for hives.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I remember getting points from spawning hives but never for the tanid tree. I found the most reliable way to get those was to level random characters to 20 and corrupt/ritual them.
Also don't feel bad for having to restart for AN-3. I kept restarting for Pyrea (the unique tiny lavagirl if that's her name, it's been a hot minute) of all things, because the hoarder in me demanded it so, lol.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I remember getting points from spawning hives but never for the tanid tree. I found the most reliable way to get those was to level random characters to 20 and corrupt/ritual them.
Also don't feel bad for having to restart for AN-3. I kept restarting for Pyrea (the unique tiny lavagirl if that's her name, it's been a hot minute) of all things, because the hoarder in me demanded it so, lol.
I mean, that's fair. Pyrea is best girl.

Edit: Anyone remember how to get the unknown species achievement and the synergy achievement? Fuck if I can remember what a "rank 5 synergy" is

Last edited:

imelman

May 15, 2018
The unknown achievement is related to the shapeshifter recruiting the rival at the final confrontation and then attempting to create a offspring together in a human form, while the synergy requires using special hybrids due to fact you need non-duplicate characters with varied genes in order to get high ranks, easier if you play the shapeshifter due to genes counting for the effect, meaning they can attain the highest potential with it(and they do). Both reward with traits, one that adds the character in a non-elite form(which was a big deal when it was introduced due to elite tag being 1 per team rather than per species, now not so much beyond early summon/transform), while the synergy is a trait that allows changing the first element of spirits into a base species one, which is still lower than using special hybrids, but can make non-base species teams benefit from elemental bonus, at the cost of affecting their breeding capacity, since they end up making unpure species that you have to fuse in order to make them proper.

And even better, the adapt skill in skilltree is now free skill change on any character, unique or otherwise without getting adapted special, which is very flexible while others have to choose between a trait or a skill change for a adaption cost. That is good, since you can change the bred/fused characters skills that somehow got the undesirable ones, and ones that have less than you'd actually want at demand.

I really thirst for more challenge ranks/higher difficulty achievements with a system that unlocks multiple new ones to be added, so I can put my skills to the final test, and the powers that be to their highest potential. Would be fun to mix and match their modifiers for fun, or to take all of them to advance to the next tier, of which there should be more with accompanying rewards.

scoota33

Jul 15, 2019
is there some way to gain MC stamina regen? at present im sleeping for 18 hrs to have enough stamina to do things in the other 6

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
The unknown achievement is related to the shapeshifter recruiting the rival at the final confrontation and then attempting to create a offspring together in a human form,
Oh, that's easy enough. I thought that one was more complicated when I did it last, but I probably did it by accident lol

while the synergy requires using special hybrids due to fact you need non-duplicate characters with varied genes in order to get high ranks, easier if you play the shapeshifter due to genes counting for the effect, meaning they can attain the highest potential with it(and they do).
Wut?

Lets start with the basic question, what ranks is it talking about? Arena rank? Or something else? If it's just arena rank, this is trivially easy. If it's not, I have no idea what you're talking about.

And what effect are you talking about?

Explain like I'm dumb, because I am. It's 1pm, I'm hungover as fuck, and I didn't sleep. My brain aint all there today.

is there some way to gain MC stamina regen? at present im sleeping for 18 hrs to have enough stamina to do things in the other 6
Do what I do and become a stamina potion addict.

Or get through CR10 and you'll get a game breaking profession that includes an option to just refill everyone's stamina lol

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
what dictates the max level you can reshape spirits to? Elementalist requires level 20 spirit within 15 days and I'm kinda scratching my head over how to get them up there in time. 9 kings quests are not very feasible given that it leaves you less than 2 days per quest and he'll eventually cycle into arena and breeding quests which eat a lot of time.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
I manage to figure out how to contain Creation's corruption as Druid.

First of all, never take Advancing as that is a fool game.

The basic mechanic is that each day, Creation's corruption is increased by 2. This amount is not affected by any amount of Hives in the game. In fact, the number of hive is very good. As every time you destroy a hive, her Corruption go down by two.

When her corruption reaches 50+, she is passed the point of being recruitable, but that just mean you need to go hive hunting since day 25 forward.

You want to have as many active portal as you can as each day, there are chance for Hives to spawn in each portal. Optimally, you want multiple hive spawning in one portal to save time. I have seen 4 Hives in a single portal before, that mean, with one trip, her corruption go down by 8.

TLDR: Save scum from day 25, go check portal for hives and destroy them.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
what dictates the max level you can reshape spirits to? Elementalist requires level 20 spirit within 15 days and I'm kinda scratching my head over how to get them up there in time. 9 kings quests are not very feasible given that it leaves you less than 2 days per quest and he'll eventually cycle into arena and breeding quests which eat a lot of time.
You can summon a spirit, you can train the spirit or have the centaur do it for early levels (when they are squishy)... once they reach their max level (5 at start), you can reshape them... they'll go back to lvl one but their max level and genes will increase... do it until max lvl 20.

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
1658172438086.png

I know how to reshape them, but how do you pump the reshape's level cap up? It was at 11, now its at 15 and I'm not sure what changed to improve it.

also, what does potential do exactly? Does it give you more stats overall due to increased stats on levels or are stats capped by max level and you just reach it faster?

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
View attachment 1932783

I know how to reshape them, but how do you pump the reshape's level cap up? It was at 11, now its at 15 and I'm not sure what changed to improve it.

also, what does potential do exactly? Does it give you more stats overall due to increased stats on levels or are stats capped by max level and you just reach it faster?
As I already wrote... reshape resets the level and increases the max level/level cap. You can't go beyond 20 in normal play (but there are ways to go beyond that, not straigthforward ways, though).
Some abilities might allow for the spirit cap to increase by more than 3 at a time, as it's written, it will also increase random genes... I doubt other stats will increase beyond what's written... but since when you get to lv 20 you can't reshape the spirit anymore, it's valuable to do it early before evolving it into other forms, as the max level and genes remain.
Also, when you summon spirits, its genes total is based on your mag stat, so beware with Stone, where one of the later forms requires your spirit to have a Health gene of 0

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1932783

Are you playing on endless mode?

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
This game is evil. It takes me a while to convince myself to play but once I get started, it's a several hour/all nighter session every time. I wonder what's got me so hooked, because I'm pretty sure I've seen and done everything other than that challenge level 10 achiev, which I could also have by now if I didn't insist on playing very long games every time.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: clockwinding
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes