Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
I didn't notice until now but Noble job got nerfed. Originally it was supposed to be constant 5% interest, so if you have 100k gold, it will net you 5k a day. Now the income is capped at 1500 gold. That suck. The class is almost useless now, you are better off getting a better class and send someone to the brothel

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I think it really depends on how patient you are. If you have very little patience or time to spare, sure, the wiki can help you get started, even if some parts of it are outdated or inaccurate. Personally I smashed my face against the wall until it broke. It wasn't awfully hard, Evo tends to break things.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I think it's more just, like, how much you're willing to look around. Which I guess is just patience applied lol

The UI shows so much information in so many places. You might think you need to look at the wiki to find out how to unlock all the traits, until you start mousing over shit. Or you might wonder what the different leveling types do, again, until you start mousing over it. There's tooltips fucking everywhere.

They're super helpful when you know what you're looking for, but to start with you just need to look around a lot to see what you can see.

In all the time I've been playing, the only thing I've ever needed the wiki for was to figure out some really long spell combination chains, which you could really do in easier ways. And even then, I guessed all the really useful ones. Who'd have thunk it, if you combine two skills and they make a new one, you can try combining two of that skills to make something even better. And then you get meteor storm and the games over.

• Haha
Reactions: clockwinding

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
The UI shows so much information in so many places. You might think you need to look at the wiki to find out how to unlock all the traits, until you start mousing over shit. Or you might wonder what the different leveling types do, again, until you start mousing over it. There's tooltips fucking everywhere.

They're super helpful when you know what you're looking for, but to start with you just need to look around a lot to see what you can see.
I think thats part of the problem for most, the UI is kinda messy and seems to kinda throw everything and the kitchen skin at you at once.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
I have to say after playing Prince for a while I don't know how to play Evo or Crea at all. It feels like they are too slow or there are something I'm missing.

With Prince, with Knowing and Partner, I can typically reach near end game level, farming king with no problem on day 1 or 2, (because Seedling has 400% Exp modifier if you know what you are doing meaning they level 4 times faster at earlier stage of evolution). Or if I don't have Knowing and Partner, I can reach that level on around day 6 or 7. Either way at day 30, I can comfortably beat the alternative ending just fine if I do well with Essence. And all it takes with Prince is grinding at the Trainer room for a few days and then getting out.

I don't know how to start with Evo or Create at all, they have so many things to struggle, Training room, Brothel, King's quest. The only time I won as them is with the OP Profession that generates favor each day to quickly fill their skill tree

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I have to say after playing Prince for a while I don't know how to play Evo or Crea at all. It feels like they are too slow or there are something I'm missing.
I played Evo so much that I have no idea how to play the Prince anymore lol
They are definitely slower. They take skill points to really become powerful, which takes more work than just getting experience. You can get experience in a hurry, but skill points take time.

With Prince, with Knowing and Partner, I can typically reach near end game level, farming king with no problem on day 1 or 2, (because Seedling has 400% Exp modifier if you know what you are doing meaning they level 4 times faster at earlier stage of evolution). Or if I don't have Knowing and Partner, I can reach that level on around day 6 or 7. Either way at day 30, I can comfortably beat the alternative ending just fine if I do well with Essence. And all it takes with Prince is grinding at the Trainer room for a few days and then getting out.
Yeah, that's way faster than I'm going without broken stuff like ascended. What all are you doing in those first couple days to boost that far? I still have my prince playthrough ahead of me on the new save, and it'd be fun to try a different style than I normally go with.

I don't know how to start with Evo or Create at all, they have so many things to struggle, Training room, Brothel, King's quest. The only time I won as them is with the OP Profession that generates favor each day to quickly fill their skill tree
You mostly just play slower at the start and faster as you go. They're far less front loaded, but Evo at least is far more powerful late. Your progress is less about experience and more about skill points. So you can't just grind out levels in the training room.

Instead, I always boost my brothel rank as high as possible just so I'm pulling in 100k+ gold per day, and my tavern rank so I can buy multiple level 10+ characters per day.

Focus on getting the spirit genes perks, and anything that gives +magic or gets you a special form. Evo can get ridiculous magic stats, to the point where you can spawn spirits that already have all there stats maxed out. And to the point where she's killing half the board every swing with a volt blade. Individual damage and survivability potential, I don't think anyone beats Evo late game. She was by far the easiest solo win I've done.

Reactions: clockwinding

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, that's way faster than I'm going without broken stuff like ascended. What all are you doing in those first couple days to boost that far? I still have my prince playthrough ahead of me on the new save, and it'd be fun to try a different style than I normally go with.
If you are just starting out with Prince, you are going to take at least 5-6 days grinding for around 40 points in Dexterity, Magic and Strength and a few point in support and Seduction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With Knowing and Partner, it is even faster because with Knowing, you can have 40 Skill points on day 0 without needing to do anything. And that mean you can start fusing out Gigachad on that same day. You can quicken the leveling up process with Partner, recruiting Aila and having her train the Seedling in random portal to level 4. 3 level 4 seedlings can farm training room battle and when they get to level 7 they can farm king. I typically get those gigachad seedling to max level one 1-2 days with Knowing and partners because of how fast they level up (Level up 4 times faster than any unit in game)

On challenge 10, instead of 3 seedling, you may need 4 seedling

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
If you are just starting out with Prince, you are going to take at least 5-6 days grinding for around 40 points in Dexterity, Magic and Strength and a few point in support and Seduction.

With Knowing and Partner, it is even faster because with Knowing, you can have 40 Skill points on day 0 without needing to do anything. And that mean you can start fusing out Gigachad on that same day. You can quicken the leveling up process with Partner, recruiting Aila and having her train the Seedling in random portal to level 4. 3 level 4 seedlings can farm training room battle and when they get to level 7 they can farm king. I typically get those gigachad seedling to max level one 1-2 days with Knowing and partners because of how fast they level up (Level up 4 times faster than any unit in game)

On challenge 10, instead of 3 seedling, you may need 4 seedling
Yeah, that makes more sense then. I was trying to think of what you were using the divine favors for, and skill points makes the most sense.

That said, I must be underrating how strong seedlings are. Gonna have to try it on my next play through.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
This is a basic level 20 seedlings monster. A level 16 seedlings is a bit weaker than it, but is around that much. Not really end game, but they can farm most thing easily, and is extremely fast to get due to the XP gain I told you about.

But yeah, 75 strength that can swipe and can cover most of the map is pretty nice. (Seedlings monster have really high speed)

Edit: This is without using any skill to buff it. Prince buffing it with skill can have its strength increase to 90+ easily

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So I started the Avy quest,
Huh, I think you got an insanely unlucky bug, the portal's tile is on top of what is supposed to be the city's center, where the quest actually concludes.

I don't think there's anyway to fix it, avy's quest is probably bricked in that save. You might want to report the bug to the dev with that screenshot because that is definitely rare and unintended.

Reactions: Pandyeet

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Huh, I think you got an insanely unlucky bug, the portal's tile is on top of what is supposed to be the city's center, where the quest actually concludes.

I don't think there's anyway to fix it, avy's quest is probably bricked in that save. You might want to report the bug to the dev with that screenshot because that is definitely rare and unintended.
Oof, yeah, definitely a bug.

I'd post that one over on discord. The map generation should probably not do that lol

Reactions: Pandyeet

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Holy cow, I don't remember it being so broken before.

Normal saving = crash
Whatever that thing below the main menu button is = crash

Am I missing something here?

Edit: Apparently the problem with saving was due to having old saves. After I deleted those it started working just fine.
Oh, and the thing below the main menu button was the save/load button, lmao.

Last edited:

Jean7788

Dec 28, 2021
This is kinda like good game.. But are there any tips or guide to play ?
How to earn resources for beginning time

The Sex training is so vague
Bonding ??
Farm for what ??
Gameplay seems hard

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
This is kinda like good game.. But are there any tips or guide to play ?
How to earn resources for beginning time

The Sex training is so vague
Bonding ??
Farm for what ??
Gameplay seems hard
There's a wiki with a guide for starting out. Also simple guides for each of the 3 MCs... lastly, there's plenty of people who asked this same question and have gotten extensive answers in this thread (so search for that), probably better than I could quickly give you.

Sex training is specific to train sexual skills... you pick a character (including your MC) and another... left is active right is passive, then choose what you want to interact with what.
Bonding is more complex so will refrain from starting that.
Farms: You can breed your "girls" into hybrids or pure types, you can also fuse two creatures into either a mix or a better version of them. Generally, you pick a good race and a spirit with good traits and genes, fuse them together so you get an improved member of that good race (spirits don't mix). You can also milk your characters for... resources that you can then sell or use to feed your population (or create items).
Gameplay is complex with lots of options, but if you try to learn and play one way at a time, you'll quickly find an appreciation of the game. I suggest to try a straight up Strength grass druid. Pick one healer, one mage and focus the rest of the party on Strength while leveling Seedlings. By the time you finish the game (a typical short one takes 30 to 40 ingame days) you'll have an easier time doing other things.

fallin

Dec 25, 2018
Anybody got an Idea what this thing is and where to get more? I got it from a random egg in the market

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Anybody got an Idea what this thing is and where to get more? I got it from a random egg in the market
I don't know that one. Looks like a shadow spirit, but it has light skills? Mind control on a spirit could be dope.

Can you share the more detailed panel you get by clicking the portrait. That would give us the species info and all that.

fallin

Dec 25, 2018
I don't know that one. Looks like a shadow spirit, but it has light skills? Mind control on a spirit could be dope.

Can you share the more detailed panel you get by clicking the portrait. That would give us the species info and all that.
This good?

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes