fallin

Dec 25, 2018
Yup!

But I don't know where to find more. I'm guessing they can either be found anywhere you can find light beasts. UsernameNotApplicable might be right as well.

I probably haven't seen that art in ages, because I don't remember it at all.
I just got into seal heaven yesterday and didn't see anything like it. I took a look earlier in the thread and found another user mentioned a new spirit with lucky as its trait and I think this might be it.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Huh, it does kinda look like a holy seal and a ring beast had a baby, never saw that image before. Unless it's the updated CG of either of those, I have no idea what it might be.

fallin

Dec 25, 2018
So how do you access this new event world?
First you need the new unique character to appear. I think her name was Tija or at least had a T and she was green. For me she showed up randomly while I was sleeping and after a few days her portal opened up. She says her people need urgant help but you have plenty of time.

Reactions: dongus01

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
First you need the new unique character to appear. I think her name was Tija or at least had a T and she was green. For me she showed up randomly while I was sleeping and after a few days her portal opened up. She says her people need urgant help but you have plenty of time.
You need to have at least 20 units for her to appear.

Reactions: dongus01

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
It is a slow burn with quite the steep learning curve early on, but it's a great game!
ur tellin me there really is a learning curve, they got a guide anywhere? i dont even know how to do this quest 1 dont know what health genes are or how to get fast trait

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
ur tellin me there really is a learning curve, they got a guide anywhere? i dont even know how to do this quest 1 dont know what health genes are or how to get fast trait
There is a guide but if you managed to finish the first quest, you should already be good. When you check a monster girl, you'll see her genes on left (which are different than the stats, but do influence the same stat every level, so higher genes are better). Fast is a trait they start in, or, depending on your MC and her/his skills, you can add them to your monsters. You can find new monster girls in the tavern or inside portals (those you have to recruit, seduce in battle, etc), but try not to give away unique ones (unique portrait and skill called Unique).

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
All the guides are real out of date, but they have a little bit that might help you.

That said, you got real unlucky and got one of the harder quests to be an early one. I hate character turn in quests early game.

To find all those stats, click on a character and then click on their portrait. It'll give you an expanded view of their stats. Why click on the portrait? IDK. You can also see the expanded stats screen in the tavern when looking at characters to buy, and in a few other places.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Meet the new king >:O
View attachment 2032455
Slime Girls are the best :p
Heh! Funny.

Imagine.... Playing as the the Druid, and Sex-Traning a king-lookalike character.
So many things wrong here I don't know where to begin...

Been a long time since I played the game though. Might be a good time to try to get good at it.
Without doing nasty things to the king though of course.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes