Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
I love the new dating changes. It makes the minigame feel less random, upgraded cards actually feel more impactful, and you no longer get repeated kicks in the balls for daring to try to run a small date deck.
Female Druid is excellent too, of course. The Prince finally got his most needed buff: a vagina.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Finally, Druid is playable! I like the game length streamlining. Whenever a new update hits I usually just play very short and win as fast as possible so my game essentially turned into Free Play with story portal/NPCs active, so I can take my time and try to find all the new events and NPCs. Now I can just pick Free Play and not worry about missing anything.

Being able to play as anyone seems...kind of silly. I guess if you want the ultimate challenge run of a full team of seals saving the universe.

qwesty

Feb 10, 2020
Male crea is pretty good, managed to kill the king day 1(not 0) by pumping everything into strength
His ability gives you 1AP for 5hp, or deals half STR for free if used on the enemy

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Male crea is pretty good, managed to kill the king day 1(not 0) by pumping everything into strength
His ability gives you 1AP for 5hp, or deals half STR for free if used on the enemy
Wait, wtf? lmao

I haven't started a new crea playthrough and that sounds nuts

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
There's literally a cheat code that unlocks the entire gallery, 'gallery4'
Remember that cheating marks your profile as having cheated, it disables achievements and more. With each version, I usually modify a DLL to unmark saves. Forgot last time. Waiting for v21 upload before I upload a new unlockables.sav.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
That particular code is a global code that keeps the unlocks. You can start a game, enter it, quit, and start a new game and be 'clean'. I often use for new town events that just won't fire.

Reactions: clockwinding

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
That particular code is a global code that keeps the unlocks. You can start a game, enter it, quit, and start a new game and be 'clean'. I often use for new town events that just won't fire.
Every cheat I saw in the game's code all set “has cheated” to true. Been a while, though. Used to be set in the unlockables, maybe the dev changed that behavior. Still, I go my route to unlock everything and anything (including traits, etc). Just waiting for newest version.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
That only counts for the current save file, not the unlockables file (plus it sets "has cheated" to true AFTER the cheat was activated, not before or during).
I had no problems using that cheat. See for yourself.
After, before, no difference, no need to mention, even. Just making sure. An old version marked Unlockables, can't recall when, didn't want yet another user to need yet another patch DLL to unmark saves.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
V0.21.0.1 Bugfixes:
Pairing characters in farm removed them permanently.
When playing as other maincharacter, story portals/ending didn't appear.
Time passing during shows was wrong.
Soulfragment didn't do anything for other mc.

Windows:
Linux:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Also noticed that, even if you pick the 15 day run, the day counter on top will still say x/30.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes