ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Huh. Has that been changed? I thought slimes couldn't copy anyone/thing unique. I vaguely remember trying to copy Pyrea because I forgot to grab her (yet again), but still couldn't get it to work. Tried it on the overseer too with the same result.

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
Huh. Has that been changed? I thought slimes couldn't copy anyone/thing unique. I vaguely remember trying to copy Pyrea because I forgot to grab her (yet again), but still couldn't get it to work. Tried it on the overseer too with the same result.
The king "Skin" is only temporary(it gets replaced with the human skin if you save and quit), but you get to keep his poison immunity and stats.

Side note:The "Skin" switch also happens with any the druid or evolution human form

Side note:If you use the slime girls to copy a Evolution form (if she's in a battle with a form) it is considered a different character and therefore keeps the "Skin" instead of replacing it with the human "Skin"

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
Heh! Funny.

Imagine.... Playing as the the Druid, and Sex-Traning a king-lookalike character.
So many things wrong here I don't know where to begin...

Been a long time since I played the game though. Might be a good time to try to get good at it.
Without doing nasty things to the king though of course.
This game should have a incest tag :p

nafeba3875

Mar 23, 2022
I think I would love this game if there was no time limit and all levels of portals would spawn so you could train a team and then still have low level portal to train new teams too. I feel like its a huge missed opportunity

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I think I would love this game if there was no time limit and all levels of portals would spawn so you could train a team and then still have low level portal to train new teams too. I feel like its a huge missed opportunity
You can stabilize portals so they don't have a time limit. There is a limit to how many you can save that way, though. As for training new teams... just mix an experienced one with a newbies. Their levels will skyrocket to medium-high levels in just a few fights.

Evassassin

Oct 16, 2019
I have been playing this game for about 1 1/2 weeks with Druid. Tried my hand at Evolution and very confused on how to strengthen her. Looked through Discord and this forum and all I see is how OP she is and she can solo on hardest difficulty.

Can anyone provide tips or a more up to date guide (wiki does not have one honestly all seems to be about druid more then any of the other characters).

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
I have been playing this game for about 1 1/2 weeks with Druid. Tried my hand at Evolution and very confused on how to strengthen her. Looked through Discord and this forum and all I see is how OP she is and she can solo on hardest difficulty.

Can anyone provide tips or a more up to date guide (wiki does not have one honestly all seems to be about druid more then any of the other characters).
Evo is OP if you know what to do with her, you need to make rituals with a lot of monster girls before she becomes a powerhouse. If you want an quick guide on how to make her OP: Upgrade her skilltree towards her evolution forms (for example, MagicForm), when you unlock all five forms you'll understand.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020

To become OP with evo, to put it bluntly, you need to bang everything that moves. In her skill trees, you should rush her unique forms (strength form, magic form, etc.) asap. To get points for said skill trees, you need to do a "ritual" with characters in your home. This is done by checking the character's detail window, like so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Notice the "Ritual" under sex-training. Using the character above as an example: that centaur's max level is 10, so this ritual would give evo 10 centaur points. The Biologist profession (picked before you start the game) gives you twice as many skill points, so she would get 20 centaur points instead (also bear in mind that the ritual costs stamina).
Doing this ritual with a hybrid would get her skill points from both base species. For example, ritualing (is that a word?) a unicorn would give you X (where X is this hypothetical hybrid's max level) skill points for both the centaur and the lymean trees.
Destroying any hives you find also gives you a small amount of skill points (usually ranging from 1 to 4 from what I've seen, but that's complementary at best and shouldn't really be your main source of them.

Also, keep in mind you can only do this once per species. So if you ritual a centaur and get the points, ritualing (it just became a word) a different centaur won't give you anything, unless they have a higher max level. You can tell whether the ritual will give you anything by looking at that number on the ritual button The one in the picture shows a 0 because I had already ritualed (seriously, someone call Merriam-Webster) with them before, however, if I get another centaur with a max level of 20 in the future, then I can do the ritual again to snag the extra 10 points.

At the start of the game, skill points will be at a premium so you should really just go ahead and do the ritual with any character you can (while managing your stamina, which will also be at a premium early on). Later on, when the money's rolling in and you're well established in the game, then you can look out for level 20 characters who can give you the points you were missing.

That's about it really. There might be more nuance to it, or better ways to do it that I don't know/remember but I wanted to keep it short-ish. Without wanting to spoil the fun for you, once you unlock all the forms, something good will happen, so keep an eye out for it.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
To become OP with evo, to put it bluntly, you need to bang everything that moves. In her skill trees, you should rush her unique forms (strength form, magic form, etc.) asap.
This is the only thing I personally do different. I rush spirit genes first, support form second, and then the rest.

Support form has most of her really OP skills, and the faster you can make OP spirits the better. As strong as she can be (and she can be strong), her ability to quickly make an OP team is hard to beat. It only really slows you down on magic form, but its worth doing IMO

And I'd also like to add that you can see how many points you'll get for 'ritualing' a character under the other information section on their character sheet. So you can check how many points you'll get before picking up a character from the tavern or wherever.

And then just a tip for the newbie; you can unlock the forest stalker almost immediately in town. Forest stalker is real useful for a lot of early game tasks... like say, cheesing essences that you definitely couldn't get legit.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
This is the only thing I personally do different. I rush spirit genes first, support form second, and then the rest.
I don't think there's a "wrong" way to play evo in the end. The one thing I have yet to fiddle with is her chimera form. I mean, I know how the whole thing works, it just never seemed as strong as any of her default forms, so I never got the point of even trying it.

'ritualing'
It becomes more and more official.

Unrelated, but is it possible at all to acquire oracles and/or assassins without the "cheaty" trait or access to end game portals? I figured breeding neorans would do it, but it feels like they might be their own unique species that don't really mix with others.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I don't think there's a "wrong" way to play evo in the end. The one thing I have yet to fiddle with is her chimera form. I mean, I know how the whole thing works, it just never seemed as strong as any of her default forms, so I never got the point of even trying it.
Oh man, you're missing out. Chimera form is the best part. You can get her to like 90+ magic while having crazy movement and decent spells. Toss a volt blade on there and she clears the field. All while being stupid tanky.

It's how I did the solo run a couple times ago

Unrelated, but is it possible at all to acquire oracles and/or assassins without the "cheaty" trait or access to end game portals? I figured breeding neorans would do it, but it feels like they might be their own unique species that don't really mix with others.
I think crea can copy them. But, like you said, by the time you can copy assassins you're pretty much done.

There's also that game mod where anything can spawn anywhere. If you get lucky with that you can get one stupid early.

yeetboi69

May 21, 2018
I was wondering about something.

Does anyone know if you can get the alternate ending after beating the normal path and getting the god trait?

Evassassin

Oct 16, 2019
To become OP with evo, to put it bluntly, you need to bang everything that moves. In her skill trees, you should rush her unique forms (strength form, magic form, etc.) asap. To get points for said skill trees, you need to do a "ritual" with characters in your home. This is done by checking the character's detail window, like so:
Notice the "Ritual" under sex-training. Using the character above as an example: that centaur's max level is 10, so this ritual would give evo 10 centaur points. The Biologist profession (picked before you start the game) gives you twice as many skill points, so she would get 20 centaur points instead (also bear in mind that the ritual costs stamina).
Doing this ritual with a hybrid would get her skill points from both base species. For example, ritualing (is that a word?) a unicorn would give you X (where X is this hypothetical hybrid's max level) skill points for both the centaur and the lymean trees.
Destroying any hives you find also gives you a small amount of skill points (usually ranging from 1 to 4 from what I've seen, but that's complementary at best and shouldn't really be your main source of them.

Also, keep in mind you can only do this once per species. So if you ritual a centaur and get the points, ritualing (it just became a word) a different centaur won't give you anything, unless they have a higher max level. You can tell whether the ritual will give you anything by looking at that number on the ritual button The one in the picture shows a 0 because I had already ritualed (seriously, someone call Merriam-Webster) with them before, however, if I get another centaur with a max level of 20 in the future, then I can do the ritual again to snag the extra 10 points.

At the start of the game, skill points will be at a premium so you should really just go ahead and do the ritual with any character you can (while managing your stamina, which will also be at a premium early on). Later on, when the money's rolling in and you're well established in the game, then you can look out for level 20 characters who can give you the points you were missing.

That's about it really. There might be more nuance to it, or better ways to do it that I don't know/remember but I wanted to keep it short-ish. Without wanting to spoil the fun for you, once you unlock all the forms, something good will happen, so keep an eye out for it.
Thanks that is all very helpful. I totally forgot about the Biologist Profession (I used it on Druid a lot). Like folks have been saying she gets OP quite fast.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Is it a bug that almost every event I get is a root that provides a Skill (always the same for each biome respectively). Playing ad Druid.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
It should be normal. Druid can get extra skills from random events in different biome. Personally I like his Radiation skill even if at that point there ain't anything left to do

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
It should be normal. Druid can get extra skills from random events in different biome. Personally I like his Radiation skill even if at that point there ain't anything left to do
I was playing on 20.0.0 rather than on 20.0.1 which has this bug fixed:
> Some unique druid events triggered repeatedly

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
SURPRISE!!! UPDATE!!!

from discord said:
V 0.21.0.0 Changelog

Game modes:
More clear distinction between different game lengths.
Added 15 day runs as an option.
Free play: can freely open special/story portals after reaching certain world levels.
There shouldn't really be anything exclusive to non freeplay runs anymore.
Removed the longest time limit modes, as you can basically set your own for free play.
Added an easy mode in difficulty modifiers. (Doubled mc stamina regen)
renamed "casual" modifier to "gacha" to not imply a difficulty decrease.

Maincharacter:
Alternate gender maincharacters (Male creation, Female/Futa druid) with slight differences.
Every unique character (excluding a few story ones) is playable now.
Select any unlocked character (or species) in gallery to set as playable mc in character creation.
They have less mechanics (no skilltrees) and serve as a simplified game mode. (for example for 15 day runs.)

Characters:
5 new uniques.
6 new species.
New main world biome.

Other:
new events. Some gallery entries have additional immages.
Filters for quick menu and character selections.
Optional species skills are evenly split now. (previously almost impossible to get later ones.)
When hatching a character, you have the option to send them away, gaining workforce instead.
Level tooltip shows specific stat gain numbers per level and at max level.
50%+ encumbrance doesn't half movement time anymore
Dating:
more events
Smaller deck size
player has more actions at a time.
Partner only has one action at a time and doesn't reroll naturally. Generally higher score value than normal.
Many actions can generate specific other actions for partner.
score of cards never decreases during dates (always either fun or lust. Also smaller decreases.)

Noteworthy bugfixes:
Could duplicate characters in quickwindow.
An elf event reward wasn't choosable.
evolutions didn't consider size for starting stats.
evolving characters didn't immediately update your party stats.
starting guide marker didn't immediately appear when reloading area etc.

Cheats:
Some new cheats with parameters (example input: "trait Strong")
item (itemname): get any specific item
Affecting first character in party:
trait (genetic trait name): add genetic trait
personality (personality name): add personality trait
learnedskill (learned skill name): add learned skill (precision etc.)
clearpersonality: removes personality traits (doesn't reset stat changes)
special (special name): add special trait

V 0.21.0.0 (unlockables.sav is compatible)
Windows:

Next:
I'll try to actually not add any new species/uniques etc. for next update and focus on other stuff:
Dating/personality/interests
Sexscenes/closeups
Town events/ More scenes/quests for uniques.
Clean up endings/story stuff.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes