Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Okay I absolutely suck at mCrea, any advise on getting skillpoints? I feel like I'm doing something wrong since I barely get any, and thus barely use creation since it feels like creating a max lvl 6 monster girl with barely any genes is not worth it.

Also what's the point of creating hives? As far as I'm concerned it just creates a bunch of slime tiles around it and gives a pathetic 1 skill point at the cost of 10 mana. And I have like 20 mana which I'd rather spend on ritual dagger'ing.

And are overworld resource buildings worth it in general? I only tried lumber one surrounded by trees and it felt awful, spending multiple days to gather as much wood as I can cut with a single click (I assume there is no reason to build overworld resource gatherers anywhere but the starting stabilized portal).

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Okay I absolutely suck at mCrea, any advise on getting skillpoints? I feel like I'm doing something wrong since I barely get any, and thus barely use creation since it feels like creating a max lvl 6 monster girl with barely any genes is not worth it.
The skill points you get is based on the max level of the NPC you're using ritual with. So your goal should be to find high level NPCs to perform the ritual with.

I generally focus on leveling my tavern rank and then hire anyone I'm able to gain point from with that's over level 10 to get started with.

Keep in mind that you can see how many points you'll get using ritual with a given NPC by checking their Other Info section of their character sheet

1664737111019.png

Also a helpful menu because you can see which ones can be submitted to the library.

Speaking of the library, you can only submit a species once. And you get credit for the quest based on their max level. So if you're only hiring, ritualing, and then submitting NPCs over 10 or 15, you'll have an easier time completing that quest.

Also what's the point of creating hives? As far as I'm concerned it just creates a bunch of slime tiles around it and gives a pathetic 1 skill point at the cost of 10 mana. And I have like 20 mana which I'd rather spend on ritual dagger'ing.
I'mma be honest, I don't really know. I mostly use it to cheese exploring worlds for king's quests. Wild mobs generally can't move through the slime, so if you get cornered you can drop a hive and they can't chase you anymore.

I'm probably using it wrong... I'm only actually good at Evo lol

And are overworld resource buildings worth it in general? I only tried lumber one surrounded by trees and it felt awful, spending multiple days to gather as much wood as I can cut with a single click (I assume there is no reason to build overworld resource gatherers anywhere but the starting stabilized portal).
Yeah, I honestly don't know. I'm not usually *needing* to do anything extra for resources. I've thought about doing a run where I only use the teraforming farms, but I've never done it. Not sure if its useful beyond that.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks!

So if you're only hiring, ritualing, and then submitting NPCs over 10 or 15, you'll have an easier time completing that quest.
Well I usually corrupt high level npcs after I ritualed them so that I can ritual them again as a slime creature, and since that resets their level they aren't that good in the library lol. Maybe I should recruit that arena centaur NPC for free training for experience.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Well I usually corrupt high level npcs after I ritualed them so that I can ritual them again as a slime creature, and since that resets their level they aren't that good in the library lol. Maybe I should recruit that arena centaur NPC for free training for experience.
Not a terrible idea. That said, the corruption part is weird.

The characters current level turns into their max level. So if I have a character that's like, level 1/20, I'm just going to turn them in for 20 points of library credit. But if they're like, 15/20, I'll corrupt them for the 15 points of tandid xp and library experience. If that makes sense.

It took me longer than I care to admit to realize how the corruption max level worked...

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

menny

May 28, 2017
I'm glad this game now lets me play as ANY available character, kinda wish ToA did that too but ya win some and lose others.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Is there a way to increase a monster girl's sex skill cap without using MC? While unlocking God skill is amazing for profit, I feel like wasting so much time is not worth it and will make you fall behind the difficulty curve.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Is there a way to increase a monster girl's sex skill cap without using MC? While unlocking God skill is amazing for profit, I feel like wasting so much time is not worth it and will make you fall behind the difficulty curve.
You can pair 2 units in the farm training sex xp, it is the only other way to raise their caps. it's much, much slower than 1-on-1 training with the MC, though.

Reactions: Sinistrem

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Wasn't having much of an issue with profit by using (and training) Flora and Lonada at first, at least until the challenge levels started cracking down on it. Training other npcs 1 on 1 does seem like the most reliable method (as far as speed goes), despite tanking both yours and their stamina, which is always hard to come by in the initial stages of the game. The farm is convenient but it does take its sweet time, and there are far better uses for it. I really wish he would increase the amount of slots available...

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Off the top of my head:
Crea's party doesn't spend any stamina (big boon) when moving on slime tiles and can't be ambushed while resting on them, so it's very efficient if you can't or don't want to spend crystals teleporting around.
Crea's party moves faster on slime tiles. It can be upgraded further down to 1 min with essences, IIRC.
Slime tiles overwrite most terrains, so you could use it to, say, erase a mountain range that is in your way.
Enemy parties can't spawn on slime tiles.
Enemy parties can't move through slime tiles unless their party movement type allows them to ignore ground tiles, so they are stuck if you spawn a hive near them.
Only Tanids and slime-traited monsters benefit (heavily) from slime tiles, while every other monster type in the game are hampered by it and made vulnerable to tanid abilities by it. Slime tiles are Crea's ideal combat terrain in most situations unless you're running a themed team.
Hives give Crea permanent vision through fog of war for their radius once they are planted.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Crea's party moves faster on slime tiles. It can be upgraded further down to 1 min with essences, IIRC.
Weird, my flying party ( I use large seedling dragon which I gene extracted from prince) spends 3 minutes traversing all tiles but it takes 5 minutes to traverse slime.

And it kinda feels not worth it running tanid only team, at least based on their team bonuses which seem lacking. Like why would I want to buff level 1 units? I assumed it's for summons but isn't summons's level based on summoner magic? And why would I want to give slime to recruited units when I only recruit for rituals and then either create or fuse. Without full tanid team is fighting on slime even worth it? I was just using that chest piece which turns entire field into grass during water / lava battles.

Although I guess my two murder machines atm are dragon and mc, the former can just power flight over the slime and crea himself will benefit from slime so that he can get into the fray and start slicing left and right.

Anyway, thanks for answers!

iball

Aug 4, 2017
Hi, I just found this game and it looked interesting. A lot of management games tend to have mostly randomly generated characters for the management aspect. Are there set NPC that have interactions and development?

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Hi, I just found this game and it looked interesting. A lot of management games tend to have mostly randomly generated characters for the management aspect. Are there set NPC that have interactions and development?
Yeah there are a bunch of Unique characters who are either town npcs or other adventurers you come across and get mostly through random events. Although the events that progress their story seem to trigger mostly random.

Reactions: iball

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
It amuses me that fishing provide just enough money to pay for all the salary so I don't have to worry about making money.

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
If you make a female druid and drink male potion, you get a legit femboy druid. And it's not even broken(at least I haven't found ways it is) like some other gender parts stuff. IT SHOULD BE CANON.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
What determines the number of traits I can pass on when fusing? Sometimes I can only select up to 3, while I remember being able to pass 5 traits once.

Also, is there an appeal cap for brothel upon reaching which there is no reason to keep improving your girls working there? I have two rooms, one with 5448% appeal and another with 748% appeal and the second one somehow makes a bit more money but largely about the same.
Does increasing room capacity increase the amount of money you can make (I.e. fitting more guests) or is it purely for adding multiple girls? The "unlimited" option makes it sound like it "fills the remaining capacity with guests" but, again, both of my rooms with a single girl in each seem to be making about the same amount of money and the 5448% appeal room which was upgraded to capacity 10 actually makes ~20 gold less a day than the 748% appeal room with capacity 4.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
What determines the number of traits I can pass on when fusing? Sometimes I can only select up to 3, while I remember being able to pass 5 traits once.

Also, is there an appeal cap for brothel upon reaching which there is no reason to keep improving your girls working there? I have two rooms, one with 5448% appeal and another with 748% appeal and the second one somehow makes a bit more money but largely about the same.
Does increasing room capacity increase the amount of money you can make (I.e. fitting more guests) or is it purely for adding multiple girls? The "unlimited" option makes it sound like it "fills the remaining capacity with guests" but, again, both of my rooms with a single girl in each seem to be making about the same amount of money and the 5448% appeal room which was upgraded to capacity 10 actually makes ~20 gold less a day than the 748% appeal room with capacity 4.
Appeal determines how many more clients you'll get next if all are satisfied. it doesn't change how much money you make.
Capacity is useful later when your rooms are full, or if you have some very performant whores with dislikes. For example, you can make an all-female room dedicated to serving males, and another one to serving females, because some units have a dislike for X genitals or no skill at serving dicks and it hurts your worker's motivation and the room's rating.
Overall having a room appeal >100 is not very useful, as it just changes how many customers you get (and it scales more than fast enough without crazy numbers).

What you want to boost is customer satisfaction to get dem moniez. And that circles back to having tailored rooms that maximize satisfaction. Setting 1 client at a time with multiple workers is a good way early to get appeal >100 and satisfaction high as well to begin scaling your operation and manage the worker's stamina.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
It's based on the total number of traits the parent has. I think its 50% rounded up, but it might actually be rounded down. Either way, it's basically half. So when making a 10 trait character, you'll want some droppable filler traits just to boost both parents up to allow you to carry over 4 or 5 traits each.

There's also an essence that'll allow you to carry over a bonus trait.

If it works how I think it works, and I've never bothered really tearing into it because money has never been an issue, there's a functional cap to appeal.

Appeal affects how many customers you can have, but you'll eventually reach a point where there's more customers in the high income bracket than you can serve in a given day. At that point, increasing the number of NPCs will allow you to increase the number of customers you can get through.

But I've never figured out the magic formula to min/max the brothel. Now I just leave it on 'one per' with only medium or high income clients and then mostly ignore it. I'm never hurting on money, so I've never been motivated to spend much time on this one.

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Fishing is great. Any NPC I have that doesn't have a dedicated task is fishing.

Not I, sorry.
It doesnt have to be complete to the max.

i just need a save for my experiments with things unlocked

also sry for my bad english (TT__TT)

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes