tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
It doesnt have to be complete to the max.

i just need a save for my experiments with things unlocked

also sry for my bad english (TT__TT)
In that case, there was an unlockables file posted a couple pages back that had everything up to the last patch.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
What does dating corruption mean? Does this mean I upgrade 2 random genes whenever I play a card with "corruption" keyword during my dates?

Creo.png

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
god damn, i forgot this game existed for a hot minute, idk even when i first heard of it, has it changed a whole lot or in crumbs?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
god damn, i forgot this game existed for a hot minute, idk even when i first heard of it, has it changed a whole lot or in crumbs?
Depends on when you last played.

The alt-endings have been added onto. There's more unique characters and quests. The entire dating system might be new for you. And teraforming in maps.

So I guess the answer is "depends on when you left" lol

Reactions: Belgaz

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
Depends on when you last played.

The alt-endings have been added onto. There's more unique characters and quests. The entire dating system might be new for you. And teraforming in maps.

So I guess the answer is "depends on when you left" lol
my memory leaks so damn hard, i'd be the most crap-tastic AI ever made in another life, cause all i know is i've played it before and that's it, no joke XD

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Unless it's a big spoiler, how do you get 6 soul fragments as crea? I heard that it goes all the way up to 6 and so far my only way of gaining them is using summoned creatures, which means there can only be 5 of them. I'm at day 50/60 and I wonder whether I'm missing something obvious.

DDCall

Feb 20, 2019
Has anyone figured out the way to acquire the 'Cool Desert Fox' character added in the last update. And the unique Nyad. I swear I've been cleaning desert biomes all day and I just can't get the event to trigger... there must be some condition to it. The wiki is reaaaaly outdated.

Also, suggestion for future updates... if you are going to increase the cap on genes for free mode, please make it so eggs can pass on more than 10 maximum at any gene, otherwise it's kind of pointless to breed past a certain point.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
So how does super hybrid work exactly? I tried giving potion to some people and it seems to just change their portraits, reset level and give some traits. Their stat growth remains that of previous species, they don't get "elite" trait.

Am I doing something wrong? Should I use it on level 1 characters? It got unlocked in the library and shows correct stats there.

Or is it supposed to give you the first monster of that species for breeding/creating new ones?

Last edited:

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
New player here and having a frustrating time with the dating system as evolution. I selected the shifter diplomacy type and I have a bunch of cards with the shifter trait. The mouse over description says that Shifter makes me redraw these cards whenever I change stance, but whenever I play these cards nothing happens except my partner's fun getting decreased. So to me these cards are just dead cards - is that supposed to be case?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So how does super hybrid work exactly? I tried giving potion to some people and it seems to just change their portraits, reset level and give some traits. Their stat growth remains that of previous species, they don't get "elite" trait.

Am I doing something wrong? Should I use it on level 1 characters? It got unlocked in the library and shows correct stats there.

Or is it supposed to give you the first monster of that species for breeding/creating new ones?
Is that the one you get from the library quest? As far as I know, it just converts a character into a new species and gives them a bunch of bonus stuff like oxygen provider and the likes. It shouldn't mark them as elite, but I wasn't aware that the state growth and all that stays the same.

I don't know if I've bothered using that potion in the last couple patches. Usually by the time I get to it, I've got an unbeatable team already. It's possible it just got overlooked, but we'd need to ask on discord to know for sure.

New player here and having a frustrating time with the dating system as evolution. I selected the shifter diplomacy type and I have a bunch of cards with the shifter trait. The mouse over description says that Shifter makes me redraw these cards whenever I change stance, but whenever I play these cards nothing happens except my partner's fun getting decreased. So to me these cards are just dead cards - is that supposed to be case?
IIRC the shifter trait is the one that lets you swap out cards that you wouldn't be able to play for a small loss of fun. Super helpful when you have a bunch of NPC sex specific sexual cards that you can't use with a given character. They used to be greyed out when they weren't playable and they'd be swapped out, but I'm not sure if that's still true on the current patch. I've been avoiding Evo since I'm such a one trick player at this point lol

Assuming it didn't get reworked, the trait was less useful early game and more useful later. The starter decks are really tight with +fun and +lust, but eventually you'll be getting so much +fun per card that you won't even feel the shifter trait's loss of fun.

The best advice I can give you is to upgrade you deck after every single date. Specially early where you'll be getting a lot of date xp quickly. You'll very quickly boost your deck's efficiency to the point where the trait becomes super useful for cycling cards out. Until then, instead of using the shifter cards, just use the reroll system to swap all of your cards. And then you'll pretty quickly get past the point where shifter is a trap, and it'll just be there to save yourself rerolls.

As for deck building, I recommend getting a few +lust bonuses on low/no requirement cards. The hardest part of dating, IMO, is getting someone past the 1-3 lewd point since you won't have a ton of cards that can rapidly build lust unless you build your deck for it. After that, +score all the way.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
I don't know if I've bothered using that potion in the last couple patches. Usually by the time I get to it, I've got an unbeatable team already.
Well it's my first playthrough that got past day 3 and I'm on day 53/60 wondering what to do. I assume that I'm strong enough for the final mission, whatever it may be, since even the hardest fights I had so far (rivals in artifact portals) end with me killing 70% of their team on turn one and then mopping the remains / recruiting / gene extracting on turn 2. So I decided to just experiment and check random stuff, such as town NPC rewards.

I think that's my main problem, I'm just not getting portals which are hard enough for me to be worth doing. I'm not even sure how you are supposed to do rituals late game without extensive breeding when most enemies in portals are still ~ max level 11-12, you just get tons of them each fight, each still getting one shot by all my pierces / cleaves / swipes.

Also any advise on which stat boosting potions to use on MC? It seems like all the strong ones like max level increases or reducing level without reducing stats don't work and I'm stuck with things like beauty potions / lust damage potions.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Unless it's a big spoiler, how do you get 6 soul fragments as crea? I heard that it goes all the way up to 6 and so far my only way of gaining them is using summoned creatures, which means there can only be 5 of them. I'm at day 50/60 and I wonder whether I'm missing something obvious.
There is an essence that gives the Soul fragment to your MC. You need some RNG to get it. IIRC it's a rare one, but it could also be legendary.

Reactions: Sinistrem

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
MC's kids will also have soul fragments, I believe.
Well all my created units gain soul fragment since I play crea, but that only gives 5 souls and I was wondering about getting the 6th one.

By the way is 6th soul shard bonus good for crea? Out of the first 5 only bonuses 1 and 2 seem good with bonus 3 being "kinda nice, I guess." 4 and 5 seem like total garbage so unless bonus 6 is amazing I'm not sure it is worth going for. Especially since you sacrifice the ability to fuse your units as they lose soul shard when fused.

DDCall

Feb 20, 2019
Sinistrem Best use for the super hybrid, as the wiki says, is as a dedicated scout. Use a species with glowing for the potion, along with all the other stats the char gets it'll make it the best scout in the game.

But, that's not all. Make sure you also get the teleport skill on the super hybrid, along with the diluted trait. Turn it into a true dedicated scout, allowing you to teleport across entire maps without having to spend time actually moving. Sure, it might cost you about 75-90 crystals for a normal size portal, but it saves you a lot of time and stamina. If you manage to get a healing spell on it, it also functions as an off-duty healer.

In regards to getting better portals, if you play anything other than 30 days at regular difficulty you'll always overpower everything and anything thrown at you.

Hell, my Challenge Rating 10 Diffuclty 600% strat is the same as my regular strat. Spawn fire elementals, use the first king fight as a cheap XP source (fused elementals - requires Catalyst trait - get 50% bonus XP, adapt them as intelligent for another 1.5x multiplier and if you got it, add Light Affinity for another 50%. You'll be leveling them to 20 pretty quick). Once you get some solid stats on a pair of LV20s then you breed them until they get high genes in mana and magic, then just keep fusing and adapting to give them best possible traits for casters (arcane, infused, intelligent possessed, charging, potential, telekinetic, ancient power, etc.) and make sure you fuse their skills until they get Meteorstorm. Evolve to Firesnake or Fire Nymph, you are set. A LV20 Firesnake with decent genes and meteorstorm can one shot pretty much anything. Worst case scenario, it's magic will be so high that even in melee it'll hit harder than most your dedicated fighters thanks to the telekinetic trait.

Well, that works for druid at least. Pretty sure you can do something similar with Evo and Crea if necessary.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Well it's my first playthrough that got past day 3 and I'm on day 53/60 wondering what to do. I assume that I'm strong enough for the final mission, whatever it may be, since even the hardest fights I had so far (rivals in artifact portals) end with me killing 70% of their team on turn one and then mopping the remains / recruiting / gene extracting on turn 2. So I decided to just experiment and check random stuff, such as town NPC rewards.

I think that's my main problem, I'm just not getting portals which are hard enough for me to be worth doing. I'm not even sure how you are supposed to do rituals late game without extensive breeding when most enemies in portals are still ~ max level 11-12, you just get tons of them each fight, each still getting one shot by all my pierces / cleaves / swipes.

Also any advise on which stat boosting potions to use on MC? It seems like all the strong ones like max level increases or reducing level without reducing stats don't work and I'm stuck with things like beauty potions / lust damage potions.
Gotchya.

So for the super hybrid, I used it less as a combat unit and more as a support unit. IIRC it has both the oxygen provider and the glowing traits. So you can use it to let your party enter water you wouldn't otherwise be able to get into, as well as explore shadow tiles. Plus it had good vision range. That's mostly what I used it for.

As for portal spawning, I honestly don't remember the tricks to getting high hostility portals. I know there are a bunch, at one point I had a couple 1000+ hostility portals. Those were hilarious. But these days I'm playing for speed and lower hostility is better for me. Someone else might be able to give us a rundown.

As for potions, it depends. What stats are you focusing on or using most in combat.

For Evo, I really like going for straight magic power. She can get a stupidly high magic strength and just explode everything. But that's not the route everyone goes.

Match the potion to whatever stat you're using the most.

There is an essence that gives the Soul fragment to your MC. You need some RNG to get it. IIRC it's a rare one, but it could also be legendary.
Yeah, InnerSoul. It's a rare essence. I have it on my current play game.

Reactions: Sinistrem

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
For Evo, I really like going for straight magic power. She can get a stupidly high magic strength and just explode everything. But that's not the route everyone goes.
Where/how do you even get most of the stat potions? I seem to only have recipes for Ldamage one, apart from stuff like max level which can't be used on MC.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes