AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There's two ways to cheat. The first is to use the cheats included in the game, but doing so will prevent you from unlocking things. The other method is to use a saved game editor:

Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
v0.8.1.1 out and no one posted about it yet :FeelsBadMan:
I like new city locations, though navigation is somewhat weird. Also enjoyed new brothel show and various events in new locations. Game is getting more and more user friendly, which is good.
Btw how to get futa potion for barmaid?

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The encounter is where you see a large futa firedemon surrounded by several small futa firedemons conducting some sort of ritual. If the MC is in firedemon form you can just join the ritual and get the potion without any trouble. Otherwise you'll have to fight the demons to get it from them. This is a pretty tough fight. IIRC, it's at least strength 6 or 8.

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
If the MC is in firedemon form you can just join the ritual and get the potion without any trouble. Otherwise you'll have to fight the demons to get it from them. This is a pretty tough fight. IIRC, it's at least strength 6 or 8.
You can also send a firedemon in your party to get the potion, you don't have to be one.

Edit. Also, looks like you don't need a portal with both succubus and lavagirl in it. Lavagirl-only portals spawn this event too.
Also, the futa potion doesn't work on Creation MC, which lock her out of free stat boosting leaves and handjob mermaid NPC.

Onioon

Jun 25, 2018
Another special hybrid is the Naiad, breed Plantgirl and Siren or Mermaid and Fairy. oddly PlantMermaid and Lymean doesn't work.
On another topic if you milk the cock of a pair in the farm, setting the not milked to slow increases the breeding rate. I am not sure, but it seems like a glitch.

Onioon

Jun 25, 2018
Additionally PlantSuccubus and Lizard or Plantgirl and Poisonlizard create forest stalker, but Succubus and PlantLizard do not. Of note PlantSuccubus, siren, cowgirl, and unicorn are all town npc races and included in special hybrids.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Two more specials...

WaterAngel: LightLizard (Lymean/LizardGirl) + Mermaid, or Naga (LizardGirl/Mermaid) + Lymean

FireDragonGirl: FireLizard (LizardGirl/LavaGirl) + Harpy, or DragonGirl (LizardGirl/Harpy) + LavaGirl

Miyka

May 28, 2017
@crust up to op

V0.8.2.1
saves from V0.8.1.x should be compatible
otherwise only the unlockables.sav is

Windows:

Linux:

W65

May 31, 2018
We've been seeing "updated art" in changelogs recently. I think this guy does his own art, and I hope that he's not spending time throwing away perfectly good art and replacing it with more perfectly good art. I haven't really seen anything in the game that I thought needed replacing badly.

At least I hope that the old stuff stays around somewhere. Old species art could be used for those "wandering crystal merchant" encounters or something. Maybe he means sketches?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone have an unlockables file to share? Lost mine along with my harddrive.
Didn't have much unlocked, but piercing claws is a nice skill and I usually made a point of breeding it into all of my combat-troops.

W65

May 31, 2018
Anyone have an unlockables file to share? Lost mine along with my harddrive.
Didn't have much unlocked, but piercing claws is a nice skill and I usually made a point of breeding it into all of my combat-troops.
Here's mine, which is about as empty as it sounds like yours was. Piercing claws is about the only thing I have unlocked, so at least it's a start.

I've been thinking about playing with the save editor to see if I can unlock anything without breaking the save too badly, but I never got around to it.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How the fuck do you handle special portals? the kind where you're jumpning between tiles of light in a black void?

I can't see an exit and half of the time I just lock myself off on an inaccessible path and have to reload.

edit: As far as I can see there's no way to progress through the level any futher, only way out is the emergency teleport that loses your entire party, several of which are unique characters, and all of my saves are inside this damn maze.

Thank god I packed a teleport rune.
I sure hope 'first encounter' wasn't important, because that event is totally fucked now.

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
How the fuck do you handle special portals? the kind where you're jumpning between tiles of light in a black void?

I can't see an exit and half of the time I just lock myself off on an inaccessible path and have to reload.
You move forward. The exit is always in the same spot, so you never move back or sideways unless you know that there is a way forward. It's not that hard once you figure it out.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes