Xypster

Oct 21, 2019
Is the S-unit coming to your home to take all your guardians supposed to be a daily thing once it procs once? It's getting pretty annoying.
I think they will come by any day you have Guardian in your possession. If you choose to surrender your guardians they take everyone with guardian genes (including uniques) and you can't really have anyone to make guardians with (unless you had some unhatched eggs in the farm?). If you refuse then "Home Defence" is every day thing, if you miss a day or lose - game over

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
That's an insane to have in the game, especially with how each defense scales up. They may as well make guardians unbreedable.
I think its intended to make the true endings and secret endings more difficult to do? They are pretty easy to get atm
Also you only need to beat the S_unit a few times after the bugfixes now, so you may just be on an outdated version if its still giving troubles?

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
>download the new version
>get ambushed
>12 atk enemy centaur takes three turns :HideThePain:

is syvaron listening to the diehard retards? you usually don't listen to anything these subhumans say, they are the bane of any game and will incessantly bitch and moan until the game is destroyed to cater to their autistic tastes, becoming a heap of shit for anyone with two braincells or more...

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
The fuck are your rambling about? The basic combat stats and mechanics havnt been changed much in a very long time so unless the last time you played tophats and corsets were in fashion its the same difficulty it was the last time you played. Not that any of that matters since you have the typical stance of the average smoothbrain internet troll who is convinced stuff that happens they dont like cant possibly be because they are somehow inept or doing something wrong and MUST be because the world is out to destroy them. Instead of crying about how everyone else is dumb take your singular braincell you have rattling around and figure out what you are doing wrong. Chances are you jumped into the wrong portal or found the single strongest spawn to slam your face into.

Sep 23, 2021
Chill, he prob set the difficulty on high or just run straight to edge of the map to run over by the centaurs. No need to get work up about it.

Sep 23, 2021
oh shit, new update drop 15 mins ago(from this post upload) from discord.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download is in the quote above too.

Edit Nov 8, 2023: add missing link to Linux for version V.0.25.0.0

Last edited:
Reactions: FetishFocusedNerd

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
oh shit, new update drop 15 mins ago(from this post upload) from discord.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download is in the quote above too.
Damn, someone beat me to it.

And after I just posted like, yesterday, that it might still be awhile.

Item merging sounds huge.

Evo's flexible trait getting a huge buff should definitely make it worth while, too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4notherRandomGuy
Sep 23, 2021
base on changelog, no the centaur prob didn't get change, but maybe they are packing some really, really nice spear+X or cleave weapon+X and dinopara just got skewer/gut from the charge+1 melee.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
really nice spear+X or cleave weapon+X and dinopara just got skewer/gut from the charge+1 melee.
Spears were already my goto weapon for basically everyone. This is just going to make them better. Although the real challenge will be combining them down while still using five of them lol

I suspect the biggest impact of this change will be crafting. I'm going to spend a lot more effort getting mats for craft so I can crank out duplicate items to combine into a super spear.

That and volt blades. I can't wait to see how they're affected. If the chain effect does more damage it'll make my solo Evo rounds even more hilarious.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Spears were already my goto weapon for basically everyone. This is just going to make them better. Although the real challenge will be combining them down while still using five of them lol

I suspect the biggest impact of this change will be crafting. I'm going to spend a lot more effort getting mats for craft so I can crank out duplicate items to combine into a super spear.

That and volt blades. I can't wait to see how they're affected. If the chain effect does more damage it'll make my solo Evo rounds even more hilarious.
iirc voltblade was changed to also target the wielder some times, so be careful you don't oneshot yourself lol

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
New updates dropping with combining items is fantastic, i always have so many repeats, also MASSIVE changes for the people struggling as they've added durability to double hp scaling per level, and Evo, the easiest run champ just got even better with flexible, also theres an actual tutorial now which is good.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Pretty good change, money and gear drops more or less became meaningless past the very early game so this gives you a reason to keep collecting stuff.

"tavern quests with resource objective won't also have a resource reward"
lol finally. Turn in 30 wood to get 30 wood! What a deal!

nholy

Apr 19, 2021
This looks great an all but i would need to be able to highlight the text to use my TTS.
From what i've seen I can't do that in this game can I?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FetishFocusedNerd

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I'm once again reminded that I am really bad at making a decent date deck with the version of the date system. You either have the cards for to interact with low lewdity but can never go higher, or you lose the ability to get to higher values. It still honestly feels like a mess, and I really wish they took out the scaling date exp so that you could iterate on your deck more per run

iirc voltblade was changed to also target the wielder some times, so be careful you don't oneshot yourself lol
Ohh... Oh no...

Yeah, that'll definitely oneshot my full magic evo

Reactions: Xypster

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
was discussing it on the discord, but if you lot want a goofy time, try playing veila with the explorer class and heading into the unstable portals, you can get +15 items on day 1 if you grab all the hostility bonus stuff as well, and a +15 solar orb gives you +105 strength, +28 Magic, and 35 mana. It'll all be patched next update so have fun with it while the unbalance is there lol

Sep 14, 2018
I'm just here for the next *cough* "cheat.dll" *cough* ...seems I'm here too early.

Also, I've tried modding this game before and although I could open the file and read/edit it,
I was not able to change what I wanted to (disable the incest-lock for Humans, enable bestiality breeding, etc).

*sad horny noises*

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes