Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Err, probably a dumb question but does anyone know how to equip one health potion at a time? I searched the wiki a bit, the tips and still can't figure it out, it seems like it's an all or nothing idea.
Potions don't stack, consumables have a number of uses, think of it more like you can drink a health potion 3 times before the singular bottle is empty, it's not three stacks of potions, caught me off guard at first as well :)

Nov 21, 2020
Potions don't stack, consumables have a number of uses, think of it more like you can drink a health potion 3 times before the singular bottle is empty, it's not three stacks of potions, caught me off guard at first as well :)
Sorry for being "that guy" but his question is still valid after your analogy. Instead of wording it like "how do i equip a single potion" its now "how do i decant my potions, for example to combine two one-use potions into one two-use potion and vice versa". But yeah there is no way to combine consumables as far as i know as of now.

BakaRoon

Apr 25, 2023
Most of my gallery is dark, and I can't figure out where to unlock it. Is there any kind person who can give me a flowchart or guide to unlocking the CG?o_O

BakaRoon

Apr 25, 2023
Where can I see the accurate data of the character?For example, how much milk does the character produce(CC) ?The exact length of the penis(cm), the exact height of the character where to view?:unsure:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Where can I see the accurate data of the character?For example, how much milk does the character produce(CC) ?The exact length of the penis(cm), the exact height of the character where to view?:unsure:
You unlock a character after getting them to level 10/15 (unsure which). Also try having sex with them. That usually works. As for stats, if you click on a character's picture and then on the relevant info on the right, it should pop up.

Reactions: BakaRoon
Sep 23, 2021
Assuming you don't know Where instead of How, using image provide by Settum :

GalleryOriel(first image): right click, lower left corner there should be a flower with 'gallery'(select), on the upper left corner, there a tab with 'character'(select). This is further divide into 'hybrid', 'unique', 'other' and 'creature'. Aside from unique which only have the requirement of meeting them, the other will require you to hit level 10 with them to unlock. Once unlock, this place will show you the base stat of of unit with no additional bonus from passive/trait.

GameOriel(second image): If not in portal, just hovering over their image can bring up the image, and more info can under 'body feature'. If in portal(looking at stat of your team/opponent in battle), hover over the unit & hold shift, then it just the same as not in portal.

First image is base stat, with no modification. Second image can be modified by trait, passive & also other permanent effect(under 'other', which is above 'body info'). Trait & passive will tell what/if they mod the unit, while permanent effect(think TF potion) will not.

Reactions: BakaRoon

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
use the "glimpse" cheat. it unlocks the entire gallery for an in-game day without breaking achievements.

Giranz

Jun 23, 2018
how do you solve your problem? I literally have the same thing happening to me, I choose the character and everything and after that the game pops up a message and closes the game.
I just download save and look gallery, also found error log. But fix didn't works, idk what to do. But normal quick play do works now, campaign still endup with crash.

Jan 18, 2023
Ok, this maybe be a bug, but, how can i know that a character is injured? i want to enter the arena but it keeps displaying that someone in my party is injured, but i cant see who, there is no any mark on any character.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
- Threats (each run you'll get a random threat, making things harder in a certain way, but enabling unique rewards)
This sounds interesting. I wonder if he intends something like a Nemesis system or X-COM's Chosen/Alien Rulers that act as a recurring boss threat that hunts after you.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
any way to cheat the Starter points?
Here you go.
Time to provide something that maybe 1% of the people want, CHEATING DOESN'T PREVENT UNLOCKABLES. Sure I can understand the balancing aspect but this is a singleplayer game, and I like to earn my achievables even if I sometimes cheat for them. This does not however prevent your score from saying you cheated, but you (should) be able to unlock everything you can without cheating, provided you are on a correct difficulty mode.

WHAT, you want to be able to unlock stuff even under 100% modifier? Alright I got you, you dirty dog, added an optional upgrade that gives easy mode a 100% modifier, ensuring you will always be able to unlock basic stuff. WHAT YOU WANT MORE TRAITS, fuck it another optional upgrade that does the same as above, but makes the starting x1 20P for both MC and Starters give you 999 points to spend, although it doesn't update in the difficulty screen.

WARNING DO NOT INSTALL WITH A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL BREAK YOUR GAME, most up to date for 0.24.01.
I recommend keeping a backup of your original Assembly-CSharp.dll, to install simply drag and drop your preferred cheating .dll to PortalsOfPhereon_Data\Managed In case you have the brain of a goldfish, instructions and a brief description are included in the folder(s) themselves.
-edit
Fixed not unlocking achievements that require you to win the game whilst cheating, update if that matters to you otherwise V2 is the exact same.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Here you go.
Just a reminder, this only works for 24.01, and on the discord and patreon its at 24.1 and they're probably gonna drop the next release in a couple weeks.
You can cheat super easily and keep achievements in any version if you use Save edit online, i recommend using it on the quick save file :)

Dec 14, 2019
Just a reminder, this only works for 24.01, and on the discord and patreon its at 24.1 and they're probably gonna drop the next release in a couple weeks.
You can cheat super easily and keep achievements in any version if you use Save edit online, i recommend using it on the quick save file :)
There's 23 pages of values on a save file using that. Which keywords should I be looking for?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
WTF is it with the difficulty of this game?
The first, started world and every single enemy has twice (or tripple) the HP and attack compared my own monstergirls, even tough they are all equipped with good items (I cheated in tons of money).

Yeah, fighting several wolves where each has 30 HP (and 2 armor from the world), attacks twice and do between 7-15 damage, while my 2 starting units have max 4-5 damage and 15 hp.

This game irritates me to no end. I constantly have to edit saves to "fix" things I do not like (fetishes/likes of characters, useless uniques, 5 improvement limits (F*** that shit), and the fucked-up start).

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes