KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
Not all starters are made equal. A Strong Large Centaur, for example, if you give it a good weapon can solo an arena at level 1. Just charge in and finish with second attack. Don't melee with mages and support like Lyreans and Lavagirls, use their magic. Have a seedling or elemental spirit to help you out and debuff the enemy. Also, play on terrain of your element. Starting element gives a spell that buffs allies and debuffs enemies.
1692445030068.png 1692445072987.png

These are my starters i tried to focus centaur on health/strength and Plant on Magic/Mana. I had the centaur on the frontline together with Oriel and Plant on the back healing with rejuvenate. This is the combat the tutorial tells me to fight 1692445281644.png

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
These are my starters i tried to focus centaur on health/strength and Plant on Magic/Mana. I had the centaur on the frontline together with Oriel and Plant on the back healing with rejuvenate. This is the combat the tutorial tells me to fight View attachment 2862375
Yeah, plant has weird skills. If you chose Grass you can create the terrain, water is extremely slow/difficult to navigate for non aquatics. The lizard won't help long term and the donkey might rush you down. It's basically a mirror match but you are all level 1 while they aren't.

Tip n1. Equip your party. You can do it at Home in prep. You should have gotten something for free from the shop.
Strategy in this scenario. Retreat to the left side island. If you have magic grass, create a vine there then a healing flower behind your team. Apply poison (with melee attack) with flower girl on both enemies (don't remember if Lizard is outright immune). With Oriel and Centaur, focus on bringing down the bigger damage dealer as the healflower heals you.

Sep 23, 2021
Take advantage of environment. You are all on water, but if you rush & take advantage of the standing at the edge of the land mass, when they melee, they will have to stay on water, which greatly debuff, especially at the beginning where there are not much stat in the first place. Poison, defense (take 50%less DMG), Regen (skill or flower) mean you can just turtle down and wait while they deal little to no DMG while slowly succumb to poison DoT.

Do watch your mana though.

dhannywest

Apr 11, 2022
When checking out arena fights in the first few days you gotta be mindful of the conditions of the fight and terrain. Stuff like saying the protagonist won't participate, water terrain, or limited number of fighters. Sticking to low level fights on say, grassy terrain and letting you bring in a full party will be the easiest options unless you are specialized for lava/water.

There's a lot of mechanics going on and it can be a lil difficult to figure out what's important at the moment or not. In a fight it's useful to take a glance at all the unique enemies and keep an eye on their movement range, strength and spellcaster spell power. See a beast girl with like 10 strength and you know she's gotta be taken out ASAP. A lizard girl with 3 is much lower a priority even with inflicting poison with attacks. As you get gear even just one or two points of armor will make early fights much safer.

Giranz

Jun 23, 2018
I can play the campaigns... Got massage APP crash after complete loading from character selection.
Quick battle is fine strangely

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I can play the campaigns... Got massage APP crash after complete loading from character selection.
Quick battle is fine strangely
Paste in a screenshot of the crash message, if it's something we've seen before someone might be able to tell you what the problem is.

That said, the best way to get help is to hop onto the discord server.

Giranz

Jun 23, 2018
Paste in a screenshot of the crash message, if it's something we've seen before someone might be able to tell you what the problem is.

That said, the best way to get help is to hop onto the discord server.
No crash massage expect window one, it's always say appcrash, also I notice everytime it complete loading there smaller windows with loading bar appear before crash.
Where I can check game log btw?

Genki1234

Sep 23, 2021
The game is awesome, but when there'll be an update? And are there any plans for more undress options for unique units in future?

Sep 23, 2021
The game is awesome, but when there'll be an update? And are there any plans for more undress options for unique units in future?
Based solely on my observations of change log date post, it seems to average around 3-4 months for major update, but there tend to be 1-2 minor bugfix update in that month. Last major update was June 24,2023, with 2 bugfix update July 3 & July 18. I don't think we will get any updates til late September/October.
For future content, this is what I found off of discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genki1234

Sep 23, 2021
Thanks, I've heard what I was waiting for)
P.S. It'll be very awesome, if someone will tag on new update

Last edited:

Aintaim

Apr 11, 2023
No crash massage expect window one, it's always say appcrash, also I notice everytime it complete loading there smaller windows with loading bar appear before crash.
Where I can check game log btw?
how do you solve your problem? I literally have the same thing happening to me, I choose the character and everything and after that the game pops up a message and closes the game.

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
Based solely on my observations of change log date post, it seems to average around 3-4 months for major update, but there tend to be 1-2 minor bugfix update in that month. Last major update was June 24,2023, with 2 bugfix update July 3 & July 18. I don't think we will get any updates til late September/October.
For future content, this is what I found off of discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love that Syvaron is always thinking of doing something more but maybe he should focus on doing an update to fix what's outdated or something, love the guy he's always up for answering questions and very active. You won't find many developers like him.

dhannywest

Apr 11, 2022
For a project so consistently worked on for so long I'm willing to give a lotta slack to them. If half of an updates content are self-indulgent uniques/events, I get it. Can't always be putting the nose to the grindstone of working out 'what if there's an ice based basespecies, and variations of all existing basespecies as hybrids' nightmare.

Elsoem

Aug 23, 2021
Err, probably a dumb question but does anyone know how to equip one health potion at a time? I searched the wiki a bit, the tips and still can't figure it out, it seems like it's an all or nothing idea.

TheRealFakefakefake

Jun 13, 2022
Err, probably a dumb question but does anyone know how to equip one health potion at a time? I searched the wiki a bit, the tips and still can't figure it out, it seems like it's an all or nothing idea.
Don't know if you still need an answer, but items are already broken up into individual units. However, most consumable items have multiple uses before they disappear, which you cannot split into multiple items. So a health potion x5 is a single item with five uses (and is separate in the inventory from all your other health potions regardless of whether they have 5 or 1 uses left). Unfortunately there is no way to combine potions together either, so x1 potions tend to build up after a while... Though you can sell them of course.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
the game won't start and most of unity games wont start
Mine works fine, just tested, it did have a longer load time than usual though, sat about 3x as long as usual, tried booting a second time and it had normal boot times then, whatever the issue you're having is, it's almost certainly local

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes