Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Agreed, I really enjoy deck builder-type games, but this is a mess. The game doesn't really explain much. I'm assuming cards get diminishing returns the more they're played or enemies build up lust resistance as the date progresses? Cards increasing in cost as the date goes on makes it worse. I've been getting stuck in negative score loops that I can't recover from. :cautious:
It's simply not made to be normally doable: You have low chance of having good card, that make lust go higher, so you need to Relax all the time, but it lower Lust, and even if luckily you get good card in a row, you also NEED to be lucky enough to get the only one card that rarely appear and let you limit break AND EVEN THEN, you need to be lucky and get card quickly or the limit break go away and you loses your progress.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
It's simply not made to be normally doable: You have low chance of having good card, that make lust go higher, so you need to Relax all the time, but it lower Lust, and even if luckily you get good card in a row, you also NEED to be lucky enough to get the only one card that rarely appear and let you limit break AND EVEN THEN, you need to be lucky and get card quickly or the limit break go away and you loses your progress.
Yea, I figured it out. This game is time-consuming af with barely any payoff. Think I need a long break from it.

Minimize your deck to 8 cards. Play them in order 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. You can skip a few numbers by playing a corrupt card at the cost of score if necessary. Lust damage destroys enemy shields so you can play your opponent's cards. Also, make sure you got the proper card types if you wanna fuck women. The starting deck has BJ card that requires the opponent to have a cock.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
The new dating system was supposed to make dating simpler

LMFAO

Now, even the main game is simpler than that hot mess

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Its still worth noting that the concept itself isnt a bad idea its just implemented poorly. With more options available and with less randomness it could be a really good system its just in its current state you have to draw *exactly* the right cards in *exactly* the right order at *exactly* the right time which is almost impossible. There is also the problem of locking in the upgrades. If you need to lock in a stat of 5 and you dont have any applicable cards of that rating well i guess you can just go fuck yourself. Its hard enough to simply raise it high enough that the added barrier to play a card at the new level to lock it in is simply overkill.

shrekhcrow

Aug 24, 2021
The event in which robot chick comes to take over your guardians happens over and over and over, thanks for making me losing my time. Beating them a few times is fine but once your save is stuck because they suddently scaled AF is bad craftsmanship

Update would have been nice without this dumb idea.

Last edited:

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
The event in which robot chick comes to take over your guardians happens over and over and over, thanks for making me losing my time. Beating them a few times is fine but once your save is stuck because they suddently scaled AF is bad craftsmanship

Update would have been nice without this dumb idea.
Get 24.1, it's supposed to fix that.

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
The attachment unlocks everything as of 2022-12-27 (0.22.0.1). It was originally created on Linux.

I guess instructions are needed (for some people?):

Place the file into PoP_V*_Data/saveData, overwriting your own. You must use new saves for Unlockables to work (as far as in-game stuff goes, Gallery should be unlocked no matter what), no matter who creates an Unlockables. I can't believe this needs to be said: Use exact filename and make sure you're not some idiot one using Windows without file-extensions shown... >_> If you can't figure it out, that is your problem, no support offered. By the way, you can restart the game (entire process) to re-shuffle the starting bonus traits (the ones highlighted in blue). For instance, getting God with a bonus.

Edit: Quote me and I'll update it. Try to only do that if it is something that you can't easily do. If I ever miss something, quote me, and I'll fix it.

Edit: I did rush through this while multitasking a Jellyfin installation. If an issue, let me know.
I quoted you, unlockables needs an update.

Zayackanibal

Oct 30, 2020
The UI hurts my brain.
I want to play this game but the interface is 2adhd4me
It's a matter of adaptation, just give it a try and you will adapt to it. Select freeplay and dont try to beat the game on the first go until u get some knowledge.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Can you provide some instructions how could i crack unlockables myself in the future or is it too complicated?
If you need instructions, it's most likely beyond you. I've been here for a few years, probably still going to, can always quote for an update. Try to quote for stuff that's difficult to unlock. Some updates only have one new thing that one could take a minute to do and they quote for something like that. :|

Reactions: Zayackanibal

Zayackanibal

Oct 30, 2020
If you need instructions, it's most likely beyond you. I've been here for a few years, probably still going to, can always quote for an update. Try to quote for stuff that's difficult to unlock. Some updates only have one new thing that one could take a minute to do and they quote for something like that. :|
Ok ty, i will quote if needed, but maybe some hint so i can do my own research? Are you using DnSpy or smth?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I see, well as you said prob too much effort to try learn and use your methods for me :). I will quote when the time comes.
I mean, you could get away with DnSpy, I just prefer a much cleaner and more reliable approach (DnSpy is far from perfect, doesn't generate accurate code sometimes, has issues with resolving/reflection...list goes on). Easiest is to modify one routine called after load to clear the save's list of info and then 'foreach' add (excluding certain do-not-use entries, such as XXX, etc) and that's a jumping-off point, if you like to fiddle around. :) Be very sure to *clear* Unlockables data that game creates and forge your own, or you'll end up with duplicate entries...

Reactions: Zayackanibal
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes