cynicalastro898

Apr 1, 2020
hey, so Im having some real trouble with the tutorial. how do I add people into my party? I cant even add my starters for some reason. and the tutorial just assumes that you know how to assign them. it keeps saying no characters are applicable when I try to select the party. how do i assign tasks in general?
Ignore this. I am dumb

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
Something that could improve creation is by having her traits be on any of her creations, like what happens when evolution spawns/creates her insect clones

DS2000

May 5, 2018
any one else Getting this Invalid input for the second Time with your Companion you are unable to use any of the tabs unless you use Rest or use Ride(D) So the Companion does all the stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
any one else Getting this Invalid input for the second Time with your Companion you are unable to use any of the tabs unless you use Rest or use Ride(D) So the Companion does all the stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's to do with the new stamina, the game thinks you're exhausted cause it's filled(How the previous stamina worked)
Simply do something to lower your stamina and it will work fine

Reactions: yoyomistro

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
This game has a pretty steep learning curve due to a lack of any real tutorial, but is very fun once you get into a stable situation as far as food and income go. Just wish there was some way to take larger captures home. Damn portals are never big enough.

This game has come a long way, that's for sure!

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

sharklover69

Oct 2, 2020
Yeah I have been trying to play for about 6 hours now and I still don't understand much of anything. There is something great in here buried inside the UI. Hard to get to it.

Reactions: Yakis0ba

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
This game has a pretty steep learning curve due to a lack of any real tutorial, but is very fun once you get into a stable situation as far as food and income go. Just wish there was some way to take larger captures home. Damn portals are never big enough.

This game has come a long way, that's for sure!
You can hover over most things to get extra information o.o (Like the question marks)

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
So Fun little fact the king can "Spawn" in portals even with the Advancing Modifier on (Prevents portals from spawning naturally)

Iceman1126

Oct 2, 2019
Imagine if creation could copy and paste traits like evolution can, you could create some pretty wacky things :p
I think that's why the recipe for Mutagens involves Slime. She's sort of supposed to max out her creations' genes, get them the perfect skillsets and trigger abilities, then spam mutagens on them until they get good traits.

It'd be perfect if maxing out Creation weren't so freaking tedious and thankless. After you get Liza / Avy / whatever max level 15 unique, it still takes like 3-4 days of create-fuse-ritual-repeat before you can even start making things that are stronger than what you could just buy from the Tavern. And another 4-5 days before you max out. It's boring as hell and really turns me off of playing her, because without having strong creations, she's basically just there for early Slime units or spamming out Fairies / Photosynthesis units for infinite XP potions / money. And most Slime units kind of suck. Even Prince is more interesting.

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
It'd be perfect if maxing out Creation weren't so freaking tedious and thankless. After you get Liza / Avy / whatever max level 15 unique, it still takes like 3-4 days of create-fuse-ritual-repeat before you can even start making things that are stronger than what you could just buy from the Tavern. And another 4-5 days before you max out. It's boring as hell and really turns me off of playing her, because without having strong creations, she's basically just there for early Slime units or spamming out Fairies / Photosynthesis units for infinite XP potions / money. And most Slime units kind of suck. Even Prince is more interesting.
Tips on playing creation :3
1.Always Start with 2 shadow fusions to get the shadow perks faster (Rituals go from 20 to 10 and fusions go from 10 to 5)
2.Having the experienced trait will let you spawn in all basic species from the start
3.Only increase your starters gene level (To 10 or 15 with a perk)when creating the game and only fuse summons with them
4.The Biologist Hobby doubles all skill-points earned (20 points instead of 10 on a gene level 10)
5.Focus on one page at a time and only fuse what is necessary for that page(to get to level 20 faster)
6.Always start with Male Starters
7.Your starters are simply fodder when playing as creation
8.Try to at least get the mastery in every page before focusing on a single page(So it only cost 15 to summon instead of 30)
9. Remember to update the level of your fodder with your creations

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
I think that's why the recipe for Mutagens involves Slime. She's sort of supposed to max out her creations' genes, get them the perfect skillsets and trigger abilities, then spam mutagens on them until they get good traits.
Only problem is mutagen is not random and will always give what is shown
Ex. If your creation gets slow on the first mutagen then it will always get slow, meaning you have to go through countless summons just to get one that doesn't suck when it comes to mutagen

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes