Delsa

Jan 15, 2019
agreed, the exloration/battle mechanics are quite cool, but i feel like breeding/brothel will be problematic to realize in terms of SWF. Also the worlds itself isn't really SFW here, either. so don't get your hopes high, actually transforming this game into SWF is equal to making a new game.
a man can dream

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Some of the potions are so costly in terms of resources that they might as well not exist. I go trough an entire palytrough making 1 or none.

Jul 16, 2018
Some of the potions are so costly in terms of resources that they might as well not exist. I go trough an entire palytrough making 1 or none.
sounds like a Max Lvl potion to me. Yeah, some costs are way too high, or, it might be that drop rates of resources are too low. And there's no shop that sells everything, even in limited stock

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
There's transform and advance form
Transform is basic species/Hybrids
Advanced form is made from the stuff you learn by doing rituals with other species, and unlocking certain perks in the skill tree
Doing rituals also gives you points to spend depending on the Species and their current level(max level is 20 without potions)
This didn't answer any of my questions...

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
I didn't play for a while. Is Druid gameplay more complete (or less lacking) in current version? Last I remember most of the stuff in town and events was either generic or directed towards Evo. Not much for Crea and even less (nothing?) for Druid. Some events even played as if you were Evo, which was fairly annoying and immersion breaking.

I am not a big fan of playing as futa or female, but, if there is little content to playing a man, I probably will have to reconsider.

If not a Druid, which one of the other two has the most (or most added in recent months) content?

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
I didn't play for a while. Is Druid gameplay more complete (or less lacking) in current version? Last I remember most of the stuff in town and events was either generic or directed towards Evo. Not much for Crea and even less (nothing?) for Druid. Some events even played as if you were Evo, which was fairly annoying and immersion breaking.

I am not a big fan of playing as futa or female, but, if there is little content to playing a man, I probably will have to reconsider.

If not a Druid, which one of the other two has the most (or most added in recent months) content?
In my opinion the druid still sucks Since his "Blood Magic" is a just another form of fusion, and he's all about grinding x-x

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
sounds like a Max Lvl potion to me. Yeah, some costs are way too high, or, it might be that drop rates of resources are too low. And there's no shop that sells everything, even in limited stock
The light Shards are so rare x-x also getting portal fragments are easy but a pain o.o

UniversalMonster

Oct 6, 2018
This didn't answer any of my questions...
Im no expert, but in the change form thing, under your character portrait are some drop down menu stuff. Under the 2 race ones is one called "Special" I think? You can find human on it and when you select it, you can change back to human.

The advance form stuff may be a bit more helpful, cause you can have yourself be human and just add any random parts you unlock through the rituals. I think the "cores" are what determine your actual race (I could be wrong), but I've had it before where every body part was human, except for insect antenna which gave me HeightenedSenses, and insect abdomen which gave me ManaTransfer on fuck I think. And a horse cock.

I didnt really know about the random cum/milk production stuff, but I assume that some parts will effect that more than others. Having huge balls increases cum production but can lower speed, and having no balls actually produces more cum than having tiny balls it seems. Idk Im still experimenting. Hope this is kinda helpful tho for you

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
well, i can get it works on some unique weapons like Blood Sword, but why the heck bows have limited ammo, that cannot be replenished by any means. Because of this bows are utterly useless, and spears/hammers are way better since they add aoe to attacks.
now bow type weapons changes your attack to ranged which will allow to attack 3 tiles away enemies. and there's also a fast shooter perk to negate the penaltie of 2ap required. here it is a shooting with unlimited ammo

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
Seducers can stun lock you, fire girls are a joke
getting stunned by sedusers is a joke. you know that you can have more than 1 character in your team right? and if you cant tank with endure characters under the temporary lust debuff then how can you ignore new fire girls explosion AI?

Has anybody ever legit killed the Giant from that unique event :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes he's easy after certain point. Also you might want to challenge him in NG+

I didnt really know about the random cum/milk production stuff, but I assume that some parts will effect that more than others. Having huge balls increases cum production but can lower speed,
this also applies to all the girls species. Where some features bigger dicks or bigger tits. You would want to unlock the stats menu in gallery/library to determine which is the best on average. Tho i dont know if those stats even mean anything from 0.14v previously it would affect the net income of milking on the farm but now it's been terminated and reworked.

Last edited:

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
Ok so i've tryed to make some hard money and by the end of the zero day ended up with 10k+ out from 100 starting. But the point is that i havent switched the starting profession and as the farmer you'll have 675 more starting money in items. Which helped me to buy two first soldiers from the war camp. The thing is if you're playing on a difficulty setting less than 600%... but even on 600 the game is casual when you know what and how to do. Savescum even with limited saves is profitable and possible.

Iceman1126

Oct 2, 2019
And then there are the XP and Stone potions which give ridiculously overpowered results despite their low costs. Stone doesn't scale amazingly into the lategame but you can still end up with over 10 armor when MOST lategame enemies don't get far over 20 attack. Then XP potions are the route to infinite money and never having to worry about exploring portals or leveling up units, and all they cost is 5 Fairy Dust, which comes off units with Photosynthesis...

STkems

Dec 6, 2018
Via fusing, I just discovered, one can give the resulting character skill combos; some are unique (unless there are other ways to learn, say, FireLeap), some not. Here are the ones I've found on my current (and only) save:

Toxin + SpawnVine = SpawnPoisonFlower
Fireball + Spawn Vine = SpawnFirePlant
Fireball + Fireball = FlameStrike
Jump + Fireball = FireLeap
Jump + Jump = LongJump
Claws + Claws = Slice

Does anyone have more examples? Nevermind, just found the wiki page:

Last edited:

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
And then there are the XP and Stone potions which give ridiculously overpowered results despite their low costs. Stone doesn't scale amazingly into the lategame but you can still end up with over 10 armor when MOST lategame enemies don't get far over 20 attack. Then XP potions are the route to infinite money and never having to worry about exploring portals or leveling up units, and all they cost is 5 Fairy Dust, which comes off units with Photosynthesis...
5 Fairies All set to fishers with another 5 Fairies all set to milk production...

skull3146

Feb 29, 2020
I been playing this game a lot and I love it , the consept is solid but balance need more hammering through
and druid need a rework for sure.

fun fact: you can net Phoenix egg

• Wow
Reactions: sandsea_urchin

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
Play for some time now, interesting game indeed.

I lost on the SKILL TREE. I founded once, but I don't remember how I get there... can someone please tell me how to get to the skill tree ???

Delsa

Jan 15, 2019
Play for some time now, interesting game indeed.

I lost on the SKILL TREE. I founded once, but I don't remember how I get there... can someone please tell me how to get to the skill tree ???
If evo
1: chande (c)
2: click on switch to see the tree
3: change race at top to see their respective tree
4: become imortal or something

Reactions: yoyomistro
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes