D00dzD44dz

May 30, 2018
From what I gather Sylvie has a tentacle scene (has had for a while, found it in the files a long while back), does anyone know how to actually trigger it?

Lerus

Jan 24, 2020
I'm disappointed in the apparent artstyle modification. Nose became smaller and is higher up. Facial features look to have been diminished. I suppose the author is drawing more anime-style, whilst changing his own style.

High-placed nose generally looks worse. Anime-style must have simplified facial features to cut costs.

Reactions: sonolfal

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
I Love the art
Some of the old art was better like the solider bug(is a hipster now), Poison Dragon(Looks like a psychopath now). and the Naga(Looks way to young and skinny compared to her older art)
If we could switch between the art like the Spirits can I wouldn't mind this as much

Last edited:

Lerus

Jan 24, 2020
Are the characters we Ritual with recorded somewhere or do we have to write them down.

EDIT: Hadn't noticed the pink text...

Last edited:

tiagocc0

Feb 22, 2018
if anyone is interested in mods, I made a few small fixes for it (which probably will be fixed in the next version) and I'm also working on a few simple things that change gameplay to make it more difficult

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
if anyone is interested in mods, I made a few small fixes for it (which probably will be fixed in the next version) and I'm also working on a few simple things that change gameplay to make it more difficult

those are really needed fixes thanks

Reactions: tiagocc0

sarisse

Apr 25, 2018
i made a new game+ evo after failing to save crea but the dirst event i get is first encounter (not the library where i can get info on how to save crea).

is there anyway to get the cleansing staff this run ?

edit: the event of the library poped later. so i can try again.

Last edited:

Giranz

Jun 23, 2018
Can i ask help? the game is able to start, menu fine, character creation is fine but i really can't play it at all it's stuck at first loading even so. i await for 30 minute and loading bar still go full then reset again and again... Also it consume 4gig of ram with only low cpu usage from 0-9, in the end i can only endprocces with task manager, and yeah for 3 first try it got result 'Error to many heap'

tiagocc0

Feb 22, 2018
Could be a corrupt file, try downloading from a different source or download directly from the dev patreon, it's free there.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
hey,

quick question: what is/would be the end goal for this game?
Just managing/leveling/getting all combos or do the fights etc have a deeper meaning towards an end goal/victory?

Haven't played the game yet so please apologize if this is a stupid question that would be answered if I had played the game already^^
But all I could find in the comments so far was related to the breeding/managing etc.

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
You can beat the game. There's a timer in company setting tho.
You can free play it casually to get familiar with the game.
You can complete achievments to unlock new things and gameplay strats and starts.
Master it with some personal challenges.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
You can beat the game. There's a timer in company setting tho.
You can free play it casually to get familiar with the game.
You can complete achievments to unlock new things and gameplay strats and starts.
Master it with some personal challenges.
thanks

Reactions: Vbabay

Giranz

Jun 23, 2018
Could be a corrupt file, try downloading from a different source or download directly from the dev patreon, it's free there.
Thank, but still same... i download new one from dev patreon this time it directly crashed, can't start at all... I using 64bit Windows 7

tiagocc0

Feb 22, 2018
The game is 32bit but this shouldn't be a problem. It is a unity game, do you have problems with other unity games or just this one? Maybe you need to update graphics card driver or reinstall directx, don't what else could be.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Thank, but still same... i download new one from dev patreon this time it directly crashed, can't start at all... I using 64bit Windows 7
Providing game log or eventvwr log would probably help more. By the way, when the game prints an error message on creating a game, it is being handled by the game itself usually but the error-handler probably is failing to catch non-game issues in a way that it appears to handle but still crashes. Heap refers to temporary allocation. Sounds like you're running out of RAM and don't have a swapfile/paging file or are running out of disk space for a swapfile/paging file. Number of other things it could be but more info would be needed.

Giranz

Jun 23, 2018
The game is 32bit but this shouldn't be a problem. It is a unity game, do you have problems with other unity games or just this one? Maybe you need to update graphics card driver or reinstall directx, don't what else could be.
Yup some unity game was unable to run at all at this PC but almost 98% able to run without problem
Providing game log or eventvwr log would probably help more. By the way, when the game prints an error message on creating a game, it is being handled by the game itself usually but the error-handler probably is failing to catch non-game issues in a way that it appears to handle but still crashes. Heap refers to temporary allocation. Sounds like you're running out of RAM and don't have a swapfile/paging file or are running out of disk space for a swapfile/paging file. Number of other things it could be but more info would be needed.
Um... can i ask where game log or eventvwr place the game say it create event log but i was unable find it on game folder... also i run game with administrator permision and its run but there is 3 type of crashes (Auto close, Heap error and runtime error) i was unable to play at all... for Ram i have 6 gig and game always run at 4gig max or 3.9 gig never go up and my HDD is curretly have 100+gig free space anyway here is the SS

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes